Chris Wood to Play "Psychotic" Villain on The Vampire Diarie

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chris Wood to Play "Psychotic" Villain on The Vampire Diaries Season 6

Chris Wood has been cast on The Vampire Diaries Season 6.

In a teaser-heavy interview with HitFix this week, Caroline Dries dropped a number of intriguing Vampire Diaries spoilers, foremost among them that a new Big Bad is on his way to Mystic Falls.

What can we expect from the unnamed villain? 

"He is just like a crazy person and he's super-fun to write and the actor's name is Chris Wood," Dries said. "He's very charismatic and charming and psychotic and likable and unlikable in all the right ways."

The producer added that we'll meet this character at some point in the "first few episodes" and that "he's gonna stick around for a while, hopefully."

Interesting. All we know at the moment about upcoming installments is that Stefan will off on his own; Elena will be doing drugs and studying medicine; Alaric will be a college professor; and Bonnie and Damon will be ... somewhere.

Wood, meanwhile, recently recurred on The Carrie Diaries as the character of Adam Weaver."He is just like a crazy person and he's super-fun to write and the actor's name is Chris Wood," Dries said. "He's very charismatic and charming and psychotic and likable and unlikable in all the right ways."

The producer added that we'll meet this character at some point in the "first few episodes" and that "he's gonna stick around for a while, hopefully."

Interesting. All we know at the moment about upcoming installments is that Stefan will off on his own; Elena will be doing drugs and studying medicine; Alaric will be a college professor; and Bonnie and Damon will be ... somewhere.

Wood, meanwhile, recently recurred on The Carrie Diaries as the character of Adam Weaver.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/09/chris-wood-to-play-psychotic-villain-on-the-vampire-diaries-seas/#.VCWvCKg5Nxc.twitter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I'll be super happy if there is gonna be a big bad. But wait is this guy in the pic gonna be that villain? He is hot man!!😆 I don't think I can hate him. And that being said when hv we hated the negative characters in this series?😆 Instead v choose to love them more than the good ones. Don't v? Anyways I'm excited ðŸ¥³ TFS
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice! <3 he is hot n cute
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
okk he is hottt
bt after Niklaus..villian gap is dere whch has to b fulfilled good
BlurredLines thumbnail
no one can beat klaus and his psychotic ways . come on i wish this guy really givee a tough fight to kpaus in terms of best ever villian in tvd but who am i kidding no one can beat the badass klaus.
.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

no one can beat klaus and his psychotic ways . come on i wish this guy really givee a tough fight to kpaus in terms of best ever villian in tvd but who am i kidding no one can beat the badass klaus.

agree
i so miss Niklaus in TVD

although m more thn happy to see him in Originals as he is just beyond amazing dere but still..
tvd 5 lacked villian
BlurredLines thumbnail
tvd 5 lacked manything including a captivating story hehe . but it eould have been awesome only if we had a villian like klaus.
but i love klaus in originals he gets more screen space and more over he is the main protoganist . so i am all in for klaus in originals then tvd but still miss him in tvd . i dobt know if i made aby sense

.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

tvd 5 lacked manything including a captivating story hehe . but it eould have been awesome only if we had a villian like klaus.

but i love klaus in originals he gets more screen space and more over he is the main protoganist . so i am all in for klaus in originals then tvd but still miss him in tvd . i dobt know if i made aby sense

u m me feels same..lol
i said d same above..
travellers were bust in TVD 5, klaus wud been made it more good
but as u said he is better be in TO cox he is so.good dere.. n many shades of klaus can b seen in TO..D story revoloves around niklaus dere 😳