Natasha Stankovic can be another Elli Avram in Bigg Boss!

DaleTrail thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

NATASHA STANKOVIC CAN BE ANOTHER ELLI AVRAM IN BIGG BOSS!

SHARE ON:    

We are well aware of the fact that last year's Bigg Boss contestant Elli Avram had typical Katrina Kaif-like traits. The Swedish Greek actress looked like a doll, couldn't speak fluent Hindi, danced really well... and host Salman Khan took a special liking towards her.

Now, move a year ahead. And what do we have for Bigg Boss Season 8. A 22-year old Serbian actress called Natasha Stankovic has quite a few similarities; looks included. She is not fluent in Hindi and is a good dancer, just like Elli.

When we asked Bollywood PR guru Dale Bhagwagar, who has been the publicist to the maximum number of Bigg Boss contestants, he admitted, "Natasha has been on my social media from some time. Though I don't know her personally, I am quite sure she will remind people of Elli because of the similarities."

But Natasha may be a step ahead of Elli. The girl is a ballet-dancer who has learnt different forms of Indian dance too.

Though she has been in India for two years now and has done a few ad films and stage shows, Natasha is most known for her item song, a thumri-electronic fusion number "Aiyoji Hamri Atariya Mein" with Ajay Devgn in Prakash Jha's political thriller Satyagraha.

Posted by Prajakta

Source: http://biggboss.com/18095/natasha-stankovic-can-be-another-elli-avram-in-bigg-boss/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maaf ki jie but I pray she is another Hazel Keech who gets evicted really soon!!! Edited by Sum-sessed - 9 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one can't be ELLI. Elli was the most cutest contestant ever on Bigg Boss. 

Natasa looks dumb and boring ..🥱
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no way...
elli was very different...
 she was bubly,chirpy...
natasha is a pole differnt from her
and yes she is like hazel probably
only common between elli and nats is  they both are pretty and foreigner
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not possible! gosh ic ant stand out that girl when she had a conversation with sionali abt why she is in the show
she got a good big slap on her face when sonali asked her to keep a teacher for learning hindi !? but she was still douing like mujhe nhin maloom kya bolti hai!

awfbuerbfvsuiogna!!! eli ko phir bhi hindi ati thi... i mean she worked in a hindi movie before entering BB house! 

and plzzz stop comparing her with hazel! hazel can peak hindi aswell and she has done even i guess telugu films before entering the shoiw!

yeah okay these kind of ppl read and learn the script but nobody is soo much innoncent to not understand a few words of the langauge where they live! come on yaar!

the day when natsaha will go out ill invite all her haters to the celebration party over here in this Forum! 
Edited by larki_punjaban - 9 years ago