Yash Gera completes one year in YRKKH

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The good looking and talented Yash Gera is a happy man. Couple of days ago the actor completed a year of association with the ever popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Director's Kut) on Star Plus.
Talking about his experience the actor shares, "It doesn't even feel that a year has gone by. It has been a wonderful experience overall with the show and I must add that it's all thanks to producer Rajan Shahi who chose me to play the character."
"Not many actors manage to impress audience when a replacement is done, but I had been lucky that people enjoyed my work and accepted me in the role of Shaurya. The character is an important one and I am working towards adding flavour to it. Shaurya is very different from Yash and thus it sometimes takes a lot of hard work to add some variation to it," he adds.
The show also is special to Yash as he made some close relationship with the cast. Hina (Khan) who plays his sister Akshara in the show also tied a rakhi making them bond in real life too. "The entire team is like a family to me. Hina and I shared positive bonding from the time when we met. I treat her like my real sister. Also my on screen parents love me like their son and on my part I too respect them like my parents. Since I am the youngest in my family, it feels great to find a younger brother in Anshu (Aman Sharma). We have loads of fun on the sets," informs the actor.
And finally when asked about his future plans, Yash averred, "I came on board as the show has immense popularity and it has a simple plot devoid of any over dramatic sequences. I was asked before signing whether I would quit soon, and I told them that I am committed to it now. Yes, every person needs growth but the show has given me an identity and I would never part with the project."
Have a successful time ahead, Yash!!!

Nice one..
Congrats yash!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago