~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mriara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ashley dear a very beautiful and complete ending to a very heart touching and warm story..I would love more but if you have decided to end it, I respect your choice dear.
But it was a wonderful experience and I wish you all the best!!!
Thank you for this!!
Hiba
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is  my favorite story in the forum
Happy that shlok and Astha patch up and leading happy married life,but I think you should have write about their life filled with love as we have gone through so much fight in their life.
At the same time am sad that story ended. I use to wait without sleeping for your late night updates,will miss u
Ashley you are an excellent writerπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sajusuji - 9 years ago
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashley a beautiful end of a lovely story. .you are an amazing writer. .wish end you could show their love 4 each other. ..😊..Really feeling sad that this story ended . Please start a new one. .
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashley first of all take a bow dear u r just unbelievable god gifted writer πŸ‘ u make me 😭 again but this time with happiness. I'm extremely sad thy u finished this FF it's become a part of my life I will miss it surely 😭. Karan try to create another misunderstanding between Ashlok n Shlok somehow get doubt also but Jyothi come up n finally Astha clear all his doubt. But their consoling each-other was so romantic n steamy love it. Shlok teach Karan a good lesson πŸ˜† n everyone is happy seeing Ashlok love. Epilogue was so cute Ashlok baby boy Harshad awww so sweet n the way both Ashlok become a lovable caring parents muahhh! This whole journey of Ashlok is very special for me I go through with them in their cry-laugh-angry-fun-emotion I will ever cherish this story very close to my heart. Thanks a lot dear for this memorable story n eagerly waiting for your next story about Ashlok lots of ❀️ n πŸ€— for u!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Ashley what can I say amazing story I like how you finished I wish we had more to read on his story, I wish we got to see Shlok had a chat with Karan that would have been and more romantic parts with Shlok and Astha but still it was great

I cannot wait to read more stories from you

I know you said your feeling sad but I really hope you feel better soon Edited by rbb1 - 9 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so addicted to this fiction that i still cant believe it's completed now.
Ashley,i loved the end and the epilogue...this story is jus amazing ...thanks for writing such beautiful story.
plz continue writing πŸ˜ƒ
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was fantabulous! Loved every chapter, starting from its prologue to epilogue. Your FF is something close to my heart. And I love you for thisπŸ€—
p.s, Don't know the reason behind your sadness, but I wish, everything to be well soon, you to cope with it and stay blissful always😊😊
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raghav-priya

not the end dear. we r so addicted to the story.

attached an epilogue dear we want to see them on a honeymoon or even holding their baby plz.
do continue at least an epi.

I too felt the same dear . We are expecting more from you dear πŸ˜Š
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Refresh yourself and start writing the epilogue. πŸ˜Š
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a brilliant story Ashley..πŸ‘πŸ‘
I will always be waiting for your update..
Just cant guess what will happen next..
You are an amazing writer..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Just awesome..
Really felt sad that you ended the story..
Please come back with a new story.
I will miss your updates..
You are just awesome and fabulous..πŸ‘πŸ‘