Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well inspite of his hatred for her he has been behaving as a husband when he chose to with her...she has lost her self respect her confidence and her innocence living with shlok. .its time she stood up to regain the same. ...but shlok is most likely to be angry and not understanding. ...i hope she gets support from na.
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a awesume day to start :D thnkww for d update 8-) frst thng aftr wakng up in d mrngg to check for d updte hehe awesume part :* :* she shud giv silence treatmnt to both varad n shlok.. I knw its jus d strtn for shlok for realisngg thngs tht he did in blind in his revenge game letss see wht more interestng uhh hv in d store for uss... I jus love na' for being always there for her he understand her better than anyone else.. Update soon plshhh i jus keep on checkngg actualyy stalkngg whole dy for d updates :D ;(

n dudmrngshhh hv a nyshoo day ahead tc :*
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tks for the update ash :))
So both bros think that shedding their precious tears n throwing few sorry 's ..will fix everything they have done?!

And shlok thinking that tiny angry at him for the pills...not for the reason she asked to take. those pills...he needs a rude awakening!!

I can think of 2 possibilities..
1.after few chapters..shlok happened to read her diaries..and knowing what she hs gone through..

2.NA joining the dots...and deal with everything...

I prefer 2nd one...shlok n varad needs to get their share...n fall in front of every one eyes :(

Edited by priya_avi - 9 years ago
Smirna.vava thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic update dr i was waiting 4 it...i think astha hav 2 tell whole thing to NA
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_avi

Tks for the update ash :))

So both bros think that shedding their precious tears n throwing few sorry 's ..will fix everything they have done?!

And shlok thinking that tiny angry at him for the pills...not for the reason she asked to take. those pills...he needs a rude awakening!!

I can think of 2 possibilities..
1.after few chapters..shlok happened to read her diaries..and knowing what she hs gone through..

2.NA joining the dots...and deal with everything...

I prefer 2nd one...shlok n varad needs to get their share...n fall in front of every one eyes :(

even iwnt 2nd option to ccumttrue 😊
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update yaar... astha is not speaking to shlok...
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot dear! Pleasure to read ur updates... It gives me intense feelings.
Loved it❤️

I don't mind NA figuring out first... But make shlok to read her diaries too, he should feel her pain.
dv19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Loved it❤️

I don't mind NA figuring out first... But make shlok to read her diaries too, he should feel her pain.

Jess,

The banner  ..ziggy .. it was good.
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Jess,

The banner  ..ziggy .. it was good.

Deepa... Thank you dear!
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Loved it❤️

But Jes..I want shlok to develop feelings not out of sympathy but for what she's...
So I want NA knowing the truth in first place..nd astha leaving AM..maybe for higher studies...then shlok should read the diaries...😈

P.S...I know am changing this thread into something similar to episode discussion thread...lol
Sowwie ash...but can't help...it's so addicting!