~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: athmi

waiting to read more interesting updates. plz do update soon... ๐Ÿ˜Š

I updated dear :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: micky11

Aastha relationship was more terrifying  and than facing and walking out  of the difficulty of the relationship would have  troubled her family.

NA was always concerned for her and Ayi never thought what was going between two
 Now Prof have spilled some beans still they have to come across more what she have faced

loved the updates

Thank you Micky. It is indeed very tough for astha because loving him is like breathing for her,simply natural.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rems9

Too gud Ashley ... hope dey get to knw everything soon

Thank you rems9 :) Partial truth is out :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Omg that ws...wow๐Ÿ˜ˆNA Rocks! Shlok stil hs the nerves to hang on to hw he was forcd in the relatn...bettr NA separates thm! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Your wish got fulfilled Aisha :) Thank you :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Oh God, so finally truth is out๐Ÿ˜ˆ, Shlok still repents for his marriage with Astha..

Waiting for NA's actions, Im eager to see Anjali's reactions tooo..., what if they come to know more abt them, waiting.. , shlok is at stake planning for his honey moon and now everything is going to come out, Jus perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Brilliantly written, loved it Ashley
Waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Madhufx9 dear for your kind compliments :), I updated :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajusuji

Thanks for double updates

So now everyone knows the truth. What will happen in their life now? Interesting
What will be baba's decision ๐Ÿ˜•
Can't wait to read coming chapters 

Thank you  Sajusuji :) I updated  :) 
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rems9

Hey Ashley u r an amazing writer... hope u continue giving us such gr8 updates ๐Ÿ˜Š excited wat step will NA tk n hw will anjali react wow i wish dey get to knw everything soon n shlok repents for wat he has done ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thank you :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jj23

aSHLEY i don't want NA to know whole truth. Somethings should b between husband n wife. Although Shlok was harsh bt he was right. Aastha needed to b independent. She cn't b a child always. Update soonish. Waiting

Agreed, NA will never know about everything,if NA knows it, may be things will be more easier for Shlok but its simply not something he can tell NA or Anjali. I updated :)
jj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

[DIV]I won't promise because sometimes things happen which are not under our control but I will try to update :)[/DIV]

its ok...take ur time...no pressure
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi.Alison

Wonderful updates Ashley :) Good that NA knew a portion of the truth, but let him not know the entire thing (?) I wanna see Aastha being brave and agreeing about separation (if NA agrees), whereas Shlok regretting about going away from her. in the mean time, i hope he reads her diaries and painfully regrets! Till then, i hope Aastha ignores Shlok... She's suffered enough... 

Thank You dear :) I updated :)