minisha = juhi parmar

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am getting vibes Mlinisha Lamba is gonna be another Juhi Parmar.Her talking maturely reminds me of Juhi and act/no act of bring neutral.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Oh heeelll naw. Nobody can be as annoying as Juhi.πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
juhi and mature aye chal kuch bhi 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hell No . Nobody can be like Juhi the yogurt chor  πŸ€£ Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Hell No . Nobody can be like Juhi the yogurt chor  πŸ€£

OMG yeah right yogurt chor πŸ€£
only thing i remember about juhi parmaar is mooli ke paranthe and her famous movie padduram

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am having different opinions about her after each episode... honestly, i am confused... in first episode, i found her decent & level headed... in second episode, i found her diplomatic.. when i watched the third episode, i feel she is trying to be nice to everyone but a lot of angst & opinion about others is hidden behind that face.
but yes, she gets excited like juhi at the sound of the word - khana

Gosh, I still remember how Juhi created a scene when BB gave outside food to all contestants who participated in the swimming task & she was excluded because she couldn't swim in the taskπŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

i am having different opinions about her after each episode... honestly, i am confused... in first episode, i found her decent & level headed... in second episode, i found her diplomatic.. when i watched the third episode, i feel she is trying to be nice to everyone but a lot of angst & opinion about others is hidden behind that face.

but yes, she gets excited like juhi at the sound of the word - khana

Gosh, I still remember how Juhi created a scene when BB gave outside food to all contestants who participated in the swimming task & she was excluded because she couldn't swim in the taskπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true hopla over khaaana πŸ€£
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing similar is that they both need to lose a couple of pounds.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chuhi and mature?🀣 She was hands-down the worst winner of any season of any show.πŸ˜†