RISHBALA OS- MERE HAATH MEIN TERA HAATH HO PART 2 on page 7

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
''Moron , akdu kahin ka samajhta kya hai khud ko , jab dekho mujhpar chillata rehta hai
hey shivji wat did i do to deserve him as my boss'' , cribbed madhu like usual.It had become routine for her
to crib abt her super sexy boss RK AKA rishabh kundra , the dream of every girl , the most eligivle bachelor of india who was
the only heir of the kundra empires n the only lovable son of his parents radha n mohan kundra.
Madhu was the middle class girl who saw dreams of her only akdu boss , though they used to fight like kids but being his P.A,
she was the most closest to him after his parents n his manager bittu sharma.It has been six months since she was
assisting rk as his pa n from day 1 she has fallen for this hot property but it is said luks come with a deal n so was
the case with rk , he had tons of attitude which everyone was aware of n when it came to his work then all knew all hell break
lose if someone disobeys his orders n especially when she was madhubala shamsher mallik, who was a jungli billi infront of rk ,
when she use to disobey him then even she cant be spared from his wrath n just now the boss n his pa had a tiff over the major deal
of the company which was to be presented by madhu but as usual in her romantic fascination our jungli billi forgot her reports
at home n she became the early morning target of our handsome kundra .
Madhu was cribbing abt rk to her best friend ria , who was also her colleague n poor ria was a mute
spectator to her cribbings. Ria r u listening to me , frm how long i m speaking n why r u smiling like a fool , snapped a
furious madhu when she didnt got any reaction frm her friend after she was done her daily cursing of their fav topic rk .
Ria said wo... woo madh before she cld utter a word , rk came out n everyone stood in silence , madhu luked at him surprised
but he ignored her n asked for everyones attention n after everyone were ready to listen to their boss , he started in his sexy
husky voice which made him more demanding n adorable n madhus heart skipped a beat seeing her dream man in white shirt n blue denims
jeans , all set to kill her . Finally she came out of her rks lala land wen everyone clapped n madhu luked every where not understanding
wat was going on around her . After rk went away , ria excitedly jump n madhu raised her brows questioningly at her n ria
snapped at her , ohh god madhu again u didnt hear wat rk sir said abt tonites success party . Madhu surprisingly said party
which party to which ria answered uff madhu stop day dreaming just now rk sir said as he is completing his 5 successfull years in
kundra empires Mohan sir has kept a big party to celebrate n he wants his all staff to be present there .
Now madhu remembered n made a face n said so wat , how will i go yaar maa n mallik wont let me come for such high society party
that too of kundras n she got sad but she told ria to definately go n see rks success party n inform her abt how he luked
how much he was happy n wat all everyone did.
At evening 6 pm madhu came back to her house all tired n sad , then padmini came n asked her to get ready fast
as they have to go to a party n madhu was taken aback to which paddo said its her malliks some friends party n they r invited
she asked madhu to wear a beautiful blue n pink saree n madhu worn like a obedient child .
Here in rk mansion rk was getting ready , as usual he was luking stunning in his white shirt shirt with blue jacket n black jeans
with his sexy n silky spiked hairs , he luked ready to kill with his one luk .
Rk was checking himself in the mirror wen bittuji came running shouting frm far chief, chief chief
n rk got irritated with his usual chanting n shouted wat the hell bittuji , aap jab aate hai itna door se
chilla kar kyun aate hai kya aap mere bina do ghante bhi nahi reh sakte n he again started setting his hairs
poor bittuji got excited after making the secret arrangements of party which was a surprise from rk to his someone special
now rk raised his voice n asked him aapne mera kaam kiya ki nahi aur agar koi bhi galti huyi na to aapki salary cut
n now bittuji hesitantly replied no chief everything is done the way u wanted .
A smile curved on rks lips n he said madhubala ahaannn!!!!
Outside the party venue , madhu was cursing her maa to make her wear saree n dress her as if she was getting married that too
to unknown party .
All of them went inside n madhu was stunned to see the kundras there , she surprisingly turned to her parents n they were grinning
seeing her expressions . They went inside n greeted all n rks parents warmly welcomed malliks , madhu was stunned to see
all this she was not getting anything wat was happening around her , then mohans voice caught her attention
as he said today not only my one n only son has completed his 5 successfull yrs in kundra empire but he is going to fulfill
my other dream too by giving me a daughter in my sweetest daughter in law , madhu was shocked out of her wits she luked at ria
questioningly who gave her i dnt know luk then she luked around for the only person who was the answer to all her questions
but he was nowhere to be seen n suddenly lights got shut off n suddenly a light flashed on stairs n there stood our rk on the top
with a sexy smirk .
he started descending down the stairs n spoke , '' thanku all for coming to this party , as u all know i have completed my
successfull journey in industry n in this journey i have found someone whom i want to spend my rest of life with , she is
a beautiful angel of my life who taught me to love n care to fullest , n rk learned how to be happy n smile so here i dedicate
this song to my one n only love n with this sentence the light fell on madhu n rk stood infront of her with the most genuine
n true smile in the world , n the song started to play (rk forwarded his hands infront of madhu n by the time time song started she
in tears but still her hands automatically went to his n they took the centre stage n started swaying on the tunes of )
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEM9kvhZrj8[/YOUTUBE]

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho... (2)
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Tere Dil Mein Meri Saanson Ko Panaah Mil Jaaye
Tere Ishq Mein Meri Jaan Fanaa Ho Jaaye
Jitne Paas Hain Khushbu Saans Ke
Jitne Paas Hothon Ke Sargam
Jaise Saath Hain Karvat Yaad Ke
Jaise Saath Baahon Ke Sangam
Jitne Paas Paas Khwaabon Ke Nazar
Utni Paas Tu Rehna Humsafar
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan
Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Rone De Aaj Hamko Do Aankhen Sujaane De
Baahon Mein Lene De Aur Khud Ko Bheeg Jaane De
Hain Jo Seene Mein Qaid Dariya Woh Choot Jaayega
Hain Itna Dard Ke Tera Daaman Bheeg Jaayega
Jitne Paas Paas Dhadkan Ke Hain Raaz
Jitne Paas Bundon Ke Baadal
Jaise Saath Saath Chanda Ke Hain Raat
Jitne Paas Nainon Ke Kaajal
Jitne Paas Paas Saagar Ke Lehar
Utne Paas Tu Rehna Humsafar
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan
Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Adhoori Saans Thi Dhadkan Adhoori Thi Adhooren Hum
Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham

They ended the dance with rk pose , everyone applauded for them but they remained in the same position lost in each others eyes
now finally mohans brought them back to earth n both blushed , mohan said to rk ,'' son i never knew even u cld blush like girls
to which madhu got embarassed n started to leave but rk pulled her back frm her waist n kept her close n said, biwi ab kahan jaa
rahi ho abhi sabse important kaam to baaki hai , madhu blushed hearing biwi frm him n mohan announced their engagement
n madhu luked at her parents n rk n they were giving thumps up to rk , now madhu understood that all planned this
for their union that means her parents already accepted her love even before her telling them , she luked at rk
with tears as he slid the engagement ring on her ring finger n wiped her tears . After madhu put the ring on him
rk cornered her finally wanting to spend some time with her now she bombarded him with her questions n all the time he was smiling
lovingly at her n finally seeing her going so furious he said relax relax madhu easy calm ur nerves i wld tell u everything but
atleast first tell me wat i wanted to hear n she blushed n said i love u rk n rk said i love u too madhu love always
u r the reason of my happiness n i promise to be urs forever n u r mine forever with this they both hugged after breaking the hug
rk took her lips in his n kissed her passionately , she kissed him back with equal passion n obession n both tasted each other
for long . Finally rk broke the kiss to grasp some breath n madhu blused n hid her face in his chest n said i love u rk ,
to which rk said in a singing tone mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho . n they weaved new dreams for their
future together n forever promising to be each others support n strength always .

p.s now throw chappals tomatoes n potatoes i dnt know y i wrote this exactly but frm last week i have got this fascination for this
song n i just imagine rm on it n i wanted it out of my head so wrote it . now plss do likes n comments n if u dnt like plss
do tell me i really need honest opinions .

Edited by NehaVdian - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
a v well written os neha.๐Ÿ‘a sweet love story of madhu n her boss the rk ahaan๐Ÿ˜‰
as far as i remember ye song following scenes me play hua tha shw me
1)when rk r da first time saw madhu
2)unwedding
3)death se pehle๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by vmpy - 9 years ago
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story dear
l enjoyed it Edited by susan7 - 9 years ago
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres
Beautiful work Neha di!!!
Thanks for the PM!!!
Loved it!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by drashtifan1 - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
Nyc os dear
It's 1st time m reading u
good job plz give us the 2nd one
Edited by noiseygirl - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Simply beautiful and on my fav song
Missing Rishbala

Awesome os Neha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Note: Guys i m planning for a sequel to it too
where i might describe how rk fell in love with her to his plan with malliks
so it is entirely based on the response u all give me i may write the sequel
so tell me is anyone interested
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story and beautiful song! One of my most favorites!!! 
vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS dear...you can write sequeal for it...
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! really an awesomeee OS!! loved it all neha dear!! song was too awesome!!!
u should write more haan!!!