CID

CIDian Idol 2014-Voting Thread- OPEN

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsapo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finishing my reviews and ratings early as I am out of town from tomorrow and won't touch my laptop till Dushera is over.

Reviews:

Song 1: Nice voice, lovely devotional song. You have a good classical touch. Sang very well at high pitch.πŸ‘  8/10.

Song 2: Another sweet voice. One of my favourite songs. 😊Only issue is that you should have taken a proper karaoke. Here the piano is playing the vocal part. So, that's dominating your voice and we can't hear what you are singing. 7/10.

Song 3: Lovely song, but very feeble voice. Even at full volume I couldn't hear much. Never mind, nice attempt. 😊 6.5/10

Song 4: Another devotional song. For a change, a Hindi song. πŸ˜› Loved it, proper sur and taal. Well sung. πŸ‘8.5/10.

Song 5: Very feeble, couldn't hear much. Could barely make out that it's Kal ho na ho.Wish you had been a bit more louder. Still, very good attempt. 😊 6.5/10

Song 6: Nice song. It's tough to sing like Asha ji but decent attempt.πŸ˜ƒ 7/10.

Song 7: Baap re...Carnatic classical...πŸ‘ I am not qualified to comment. πŸ˜† Nice singing. 9/10.

Song 8: Very sweet voice. 😊 Very good singing with lot of background noise. πŸ˜† Very well sung. 8/10.

Song 9: I love this song...😊very difficult song to sing. But you have done well. πŸ‘ You didn't lose track of the pitch even without karaoke. Fantastic. ⭐️ 9/10

Song 10:  sorry, but is that a karaoke in the background or is it the song itself playing? πŸ˜•  The vocals in the background are dominating at times. Never mind, nice singing. 7/10.

Please NOM to anyone. I had to give some feedback and give marks because it's a competition.

Congrats to everyone for attempting. That's the spirit.! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am not able to open entry 3,8 and 9..πŸ˜• Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago
nsapo thumbnail
ill give it a check. Sorry for the incovenience😳
nsapo thumbnail
Anamika check now na😳

VIs di try again :)
Minionite thumbnail
Before I start I hope no one feels bad with my reviews. It's just my opinion. Everyone did a great job.

Entry 1 -
The classical touch was lovely! And a devotional song was really good. I loved the high pitches a lot as well. 8.5/10

Entry 2 - I liked this entry, but I felt the piano overshadowed your voice. At times I couldn't hear you singing properly and I had to really concentrate hard to hear. 6.5/10

Entry 3 - This was a nice entry, but I wish you had sung a bit louder or turned up the volume when you were recording. Still a great song and I liked that there was no background music. 7/10

Entry 4 - A lovely entry and I liked the devotional song. The high pitches were really well done! I just wish you had kept back from the mike because at parts your voice cracked like when you get really close to the mike. 8/10

Entry 5 - I wish this was recorded at a higher volume. I couldn't even hear the background music properly. The little bit I could hear was well done, but it seemed like you were rushing through the song and not keeping exactly to the speed of the music. 6/10

Entry 6 - Wow! That's kind of all I can say. To try to sing like Ashaji and with the same energy is just unbelievable. Kudos to you gal! 8.5/10

Entry 7 - I'll be honest I have no idea what you sang, but it sounded just great! 9/10

Entry 8 - Quite a bit of background noise, but you did a great attempt at Jagjit Singh's song. Really it was lovely. 8/10

Entry 9 - One of my favourites and it's quite a hard song with all the fluctuations. Kudos to you for sticking so well to the fluctuations even without the music in the background. 9/10

Entry 10 - I could hear the song in the background. I thought it was supposed to be the music or nothing. Still a good attempt though at a few points it felt like you forgot the lyrics or maybe it didn't record properly. 6/10
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsapo

Anamika check now na😳

VIs di try again :)

Thanks...now i am able to open them...πŸ˜›
I have listened all the entries...but will post my review tomπŸ˜›...today u know na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apoorva di, I may be super late this time voting. I need to get my laptop serviced to connect to net and via mobile I can't listen or download the entries in 4shared.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Ratings...
Entry 1-  9/10

Entry 2-7/10  

Entry 3-7/10

Entry 4-7.5/10

Entry 5-7/10

Entry 6-8/10

Entry 7-8.5/10

Entry 8-8/10

Entry 9-10/10

Entry 10-7.5/10

reviews..

first of all,i want to say a big sorry if my comments hurt u...i found many classical singers here..and honestly i don't know abcd of classical songs...u guyz are really full of talents..hat's off to you..πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry 1-OMG...it's a classical song na...😊 well i don't have guts to judge a  classical song..i loved ur voice...so melodious...very nice.πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry 2-i liked the song.."Rim jhim gire saawan".😊...lovely bg music...loved it...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Entry 3-wow..one of my fav song...πŸ˜› "mere mehboob qayamat hogi"😳 loved ur voice..very well sung...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry 4-beautiful bhajan...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š beautifully sung.πŸ‘πŸ‘..thank u so much...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Entry 5-it's a nice song..i am really sorry dear...the song was barely audible.may be some problems in recording..😭 i tried my best to hear.. i am rating on the basis  how much i heard..😊

Entry 6-wow...one of my fav song..."aao huzur tumko"...πŸ˜› ur voice is too melodious...πŸ‘πŸ‘
             and was that the original laugh in the song or yours...?πŸ˜› i was confused..i thought i am listening the original...very well sung...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜› this song always reminds me of Daya sir 😳coz once i used this song in Daya sir's VM...πŸ˜† Thank u so much...😊

Entry 7-lovely classical song😊..u guyz are so brilliant...hat's off to you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š very well sung...πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank u...😊

Entry8-nice πŸ‘πŸ‘ "ye daulat bhi le lo" 😊 very well sung...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry 9-OMG...OMG...so sweet..voice...πŸ˜› 'Ek Radha,Ek Meera'...I really loved it...πŸ‘..no words to explain how beautifully u  sang this beautiful song..i loved the aalaap 😊..really excellent...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Entry 10-very nice...πŸ‘πŸ‘ i liked the song and lyrics too...πŸ˜› very well sung...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ