Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Moony87

Ye kya choo giri hai.. πŸ€’ .. and why don't they give clarity on Vidushi... Problem kya hai uski.. Can't even think of any door door tak ki possibility ke bhai takleef kya hai chhori ko.. 

hehe yeh to million dollar questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

hehe ye fite hai yahan kuch bhi possible hai...n ya that scene was awesome ...I dig this varya😊😊

Thank the lord! Varna mujhe laga, aise hi yeh log pass honge, bina koi exams vexams ke! 🀣
Aaannnddd... I was smiling wide as if a huge piece of watermelon was between my lips, when I saw Maya smiling to herself later, when she was thinking to herself that she knew what all these kids were up to and wanted to Vardhaan back just as much as them, because the real fun will only begin when he is there! 🀣

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good night, peoples! I gotta get up early tomorrow!
So, ciao and bon nuit! πŸ€—
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

hehe yeh to million dollar questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey seriously.πŸ˜†.. Its irritating now.. I mean its like for the sake of villain.. keep Vids intact.. Hadd hai.. 
Moony87 thumbnail

Jaa so jaaa.. πŸ˜ƒ
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

k chalo bye n good night Annie😊😊
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People are irritated with Vidushi, but I'm not (at least these days she doesn't do something really bad) πŸ˜†

Actually I like her, I just hope she never does something irredeemable that's all, other than that, it's nice to have a grey character and not all goody goody! I love her love towards Parth, honestly speaking she has put Sanyukta to shame!!!

I like Vidushi's chilled out nature these days, she doesn't get angry at all at Parth even knowing he blackmails her, she knows everything yet she is very happy with the time she gets to spend with him and doesn't care about the rest

And I feel that Parth is slightly getting used to Vidushi, I mean she is becoming his habit, yes he gave as an explanation for taking her with them that she might tell Maya about their plan but I think he will get more used to her and then fall for her and help her to change some of her bad flaws

And I feel she will also play cupid in Sandhir's love story!

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisfan

People are irritated with Vidushi, but I'm not (at least these days she doesn't do something really bad) πŸ˜†

Naaazz...😲 .. You actually are right.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Actually I like her, I just hope she never does something irredeemable that's all, other than that, it's nice to have a grey character and not all goody goody! I love her love towards Parth, honestly speaking she has put Sanyukta to shame!!!

Naaazz.. 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— .. Yes, in matters of love it seems they have switched places.. πŸ˜³

I like Vidushi's chilled out nature these days, she doesn't get angry at all at Parth even knowing he blackmails her, she knows everything yet she is very happy with the time she gets to spend with him and doesn't care about the rest 

Oh yeahh.. How can we forget that epic dreamy look where Parth was dhamkaaoing her and she was just bzy smiling in the memories of their "fake" cheek kiss.. πŸ‘

And I feel that Parth is slightly getting used to Vidushi, I mean she is becoming his habit, yes he gave as an explanation for taking her with them that she might tell Maya about their plan but I think he will get more used to her and then fall for her and help her to change some of her bad flaws

Oh yeahh... Again the subconscious funda.. Bhai FITE ke engineers itne lost cases kyun hain? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I feel she will also play cupid in Sandhir's love story!

May be 1000 taane to Sanyukta by Vidushi.. Aaah.. I would love to see Vidushi taunting Sanyukta and her head hung low. Uff.. dream come true.. πŸ˜†

But still.. KOI TO USKI BACK STORY DIKHAAAO.. πŸ˜‘
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Might be unable to update today :'(
I have German exams Tomorrow :'(
Plz someone try to post VidArth scenes on today's Epi Incase I can't watch the episode
Moony87 thumbnail

Main yahaaan.. πŸ˜ƒ