Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like one of the doctor is helping Sokku. PP promo for this week too seem to be interesting. Ragini and sisters finds out the mystery in dindugal family.
megavitamin thumbnail
Does anybody remember Vanitha? Can anybody tell me what happened to Neliandavar's daughter Vanitha? I think they haven't shown her on this serial for a year now. Even in the scenes/storyline that highlights Neliandavar's family and his house... Also why Neliandavar and his wife haven't come to see Sokkalingam in hospital? lol
Jesamin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ow ya... vanitha??? where did she dissapeared to? i remember there was an aliance fixed for her too right?
nfan thumbnail
Kamu's in-laws are busy baby sitting !!! Where is paramu ? I remember she came to Malar's home in Thiruppur, and after that she disappeared. .. Also, Selvarangam didn't come to see his F-I-L... may be, he is also busy baby sitting pandi... Also, where is Malar's mom ? When Ashok and his wife came, they told she is sick... how long but ? They are not even talking over phone...  Likewise,, Rasu's wife is also disconnected from Storyline...
Yes, the cheif doctor didn't put sokku on sedation... but, end of thursday episode, after doc speaks with sokku, he leaves the oxygen mask open !! I'm sure someone going to notice and going to tell Sharat's parents.

It doesn't look like Deepavali end, as only 3 more episodes to go. tuesday, wednesday will be special movies...

Why is lawyer not taking Gopi out of bail ? He is not seen anywhere, and neither malar or Jagannathan is following up... They are busy with fight with Rohini

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vanitha - Good question lols

So many missing women - seems like men tend to stick with the serial.

Time to wrap up...
nfan thumbnail
No Relief so far...painfully slow direction
1. Palanisamy gets Siva's signature for factory by force... Rohini fighting with malar and every one.. Palanisamy exploting her and takes away her jewels...
2. kamu overhears sharat's mom conversation for sleeping tablets in milk and gets alert...(Evvalo peru ottu keeppanga ? entire story movement is based on such things... che...)
3. Sharat's parents ask laywer to delay Gopi's bail, and planning for force ragini to marry sharat next day, and conduct first night...
4. parasad and maha fight like tom and jerry... maha goes to him and ask him to not to scold in front of parents, but prasad blows that out of proportion...
5. sumathi gets discharged from hospital...  (Hope maha get to hear from her about incidences and will be able to save Gopi)...

Jesamin thumbnail
thank Nfan... yup painfuly slow 😕
tamilwatcher thumbnail
Ragini, Kamu and Geeta turned detective and found out that Sharath is a loosu who mad at nights only (no logic to that)
Senior PP out of hospital with Doctor's help. Kamu and co. try to escape but are caught by Dindigul villi who tells them that Ragini will be married to Sharath shortly (again, no logic, co-erced marriages are not legal, so how does it matter) Senior PP and co. thavichings.

Looks like end is near...habbada!
tamilwatcher thumbnail
Palanisami continues to brainwash loosu Rohini, Ashok comes there and tries to drill some sense into her but gets thrown out by Rohini (She is a bigger loosu than DIndigul maapu)
Girls taken to secluded temple for Ragini-loosu marriage. Ragini agrees as Dindigul kundani threatens to harm PP family. Magesh tells Ragini to just be happy with loosu maapu as she has no other go. She happily goes to Dindigul kundani and requests her bag to change for the wedding. Kundani agrees. Magesh gets a gun out of the bag (she stole it from Dindigul family) and threatens them to release her and sisters. She thittifies each member and shoots the gun to warn them but faints. The girls are tied up as Ragini  watches
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry could not resist this after reading updates posted here - thanks for the brief updates dear :)

Mageshu in action