Elli Avram's hit the jackpot: bags Abbas Mustan's next

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Elli's hit the jackpot
SWEDISH ACTRESS BAGS ABBAS- MUSTAN'S NEXT OPPOSITE KAPIL SHARMA

September 22
Sneha Mahadevan 

Known for her close association with superstar Salman Khan, Swedenbased actress Elli Avram has been waiting for her big break in Bollywood. While she made her debut with Mickey Virus and also gained popularity as a contestant in the Bigg Boss house in Season 7, she wasn't able to bag any big project after her maiden film didn't manage to work at the box- office. But now, things seem to be looking up for Elli as she has reportedly bagged a role in Abbas Mustan's next film opposite Kapil Sharma.

" Though Kapil was to make his big screen debut with a YRF film, the deal fell through at the last minute. But even before that news came out, it was finalised that Kapil was going to be playing the lead role in Abbas Mustan's next film. The comedy will reportedly have around five actresses romancing Kapil and though there has been no confirmation on the same, it can now be said that Elli has been chosen to play a role opposite Kapil.

Besides Elli, there have been no other actresses that have been chosen, so it is not sure as yet if there will be any more actresses.

The film is currently in the pre- production stages and will go on floors in November," a source says.

When we got in touch with Elli, she maintained a diplomatic stand and refused to confirm or deny this development. " I cannot comment on this at all. I will let you know when I have something concrete to talk about," Elli says. We then asked her about her impending project with Salman Khan. " I am sure it will happen sometime, Inshallah," Elli adds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
great all the best to her
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice. Hope it works for her. 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome seeing her on BB8 today πŸ˜ƒ

If she's lead actress in this film and the role is good then that's awesome πŸ˜ƒ I wish her the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mistyy thumbnail
she would be a perfect abbas-mastan heroine, good luck. 
Though , infront of Kapil sharmaπŸ₯±
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
great !! all the best Elli !! 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Awesome News. πŸ‘
All The Best ELLI. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all the best elli...⭐️
rumours are that she bagged this project without salman's help...

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
WOW... Loved to watch them
Hazardous thumbnail
What is Kapil doing in an Abbas Mustan film? They might as well have taken Johnny Lever, he was a regular in their films anyway with Khiladi, Baazigar, Soldier, Baadshah, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Ajnabee, 36 CT and that cameo in Race.