Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Btw, i really like Draupadi too on Mahabharat ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love poojs, yaar!!! I am named after Draupadi as Yagya so i love draupadi!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

In the earlier days they used to give step motherly treatment to Shakti stories as they thought they had too many shiva stories. It was only later they realized how much of crowd pullers are Shakti stories are. They they started paying attention.

But even they they always use words like Aninyantrit for Goddess kali which is like horrible  

That's an insult and i noticed that every time devi determines to kill someone, mahadev comes and she stops!!! It might show pati bhakti but lack of determination too!!!
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š thanks friends for approving my suggested name with a slight modification.๐Ÿ˜›
aparupanath thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Štoday's episode was a very good one.loved the presentation.it think the team is now more focused after the attacks on twitter๐Ÿ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

You like Draupadi or the actress???

I like Pooja's portrayal of Draupadi ๐Ÿ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail

In the earlier days they used to give step motherly treatment to Shakti stories as they thought they had too many shiva stories. It was only later they realized how much of crowd pullers are Shakti stories are. They they started paying attention.

But even they they always use words like Aninyantrit for Goddess kali which is like horrible  

I didn't know how it was before but from what i see, we do get to see Shakti in action actually like in Gayatri-Durdum track and more. I guess in previous episodes they must have thought that since the show name is on Mahadev, hence it should be on him only but Shakti is also half of Shiv, hence the attention now.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

That's an insult and i noticed that every time devi determines to kill someone, mahadev comes and she stops!!! It might show pati bhakti but lack of determination too!!!

Yes, that was something i didn't like too. Like Parvati can't make her own decision and she is making a wrong decision.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

๐Ÿ˜Štoday's episode was a very good one.loved the presentation.it think the team is now more focused after the attacks on twitter๐Ÿ˜‰

Shall watch it in a while. What attack is it btw? ๐Ÿ˜•
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Shall watch it in a while. What attack is it btw? ๐Ÿ˜•

some people asked un to focus more on lohitang story rather than the shankhchud part which was quite visible two weeks back..
Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

some people asked un to focus more on lohitang story rather than the shankhchud part which was quite visible two weeks back..

Also please ask them not to simply drag the story ๐Ÿ˜•