Natasha Stankovic can be another Elli Avram in Bigg Boss!

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Natasha Stankovic can be another Elli Avram in Bigg Boss!

SHARE ON:

We are well aware of the fact that last year's Bigg Boss contestant Elli Avram had typical Katrina Kaif-like traits. The Swedish Greek actress looked like a doll, couldn't speak fluent Hindi, danced really well... and host Salman Khan took a special liking towards her.

Now, move a year ahead. And what do we have for Bigg Boss Season 8. A 22-year old Serbian actress called Natasha Stankovic has quite a few similarities; looks included. She is not fluent in Hindi and is a good dancer, just like Elli.

When we asked Bollywood PR guru Dale Bhagwagar, who has been the publicist to the maximum number of Bigg Boss contestants, he admitted, "Natasha has been on my social media from some time. Though I don't know her personally, I am quite sure she will remind people of Elli because of the similarities."

But Natasha may be a step ahead of Elli. The girl is a ballet-dancer who has learnt different forms of Indian dance too.

Though she has been in India for two years now and has done a few ad films and stage shows, Natasha is most known for her item song, a thumri-electronic fusion number "Aiyoji Hamri Atariya Mein" with Ajay Devgn in Prakash Jha's political thriller Satyagraha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Elli was such a boring housemate anyway. Yawning. 
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
elli was cute and maintained dignity.. β­οΈ  lets see how this new girl turns out to be.. πŸ˜›
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~~~

elli was cute and maintained dignity.. β­οΈ  lets see how this new girl turns out to be.. πŸ˜›

Agree!!!

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amiii.. πŸ€— i am so excited for bb 8.. πŸ₯³
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

amiii.. πŸ€— i am so excited for bb 8.. πŸ₯³

same here nandu😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—

-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

+1
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Elli was d best contestant of last season
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
elli was the sweetest contestant on bb last season
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha i still remember elli belly crying over her paratha being too dry lmfao..
hmm this girl has an indian look to her, unlike elli. Let's see how it goes for her.