My tears fall as i write this

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This isn't easy at all. I had almost a month to make my self prepared but at the end it it crashed.

You know i watched the episode half an hour late at my aunt's house on my phone with a friend.

I couldn't even cry because of people sitting with me.

I went outside where mom and other relatives were sitting as they called me.
They were laughing with each other and playing "antakshiri"

To be honest the who 1 hour i kept my tears in control and smiled.

I was suffocating so badly. I can't even tell you all

This was so horrible. As soon as i sat in the car i wept in my heart. 
Tears weren't falling. I was numb to be honest.

My heart was beating like anything making me suffocated 

Finally i'm home. Now i can't stop my tears. I feel my life lost its very important part.

Everything is crashing. I didn't watch the episode with concentration because of the noises and all but i can't bring myself to watch it again..

This is breaking my heart like never before..

I never felt this broken ever! I don't know what to say..

I love you all. Reading the title of the posts makes me cry..

I'm a wreck. I'm too much broken..

Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amy sweety I really dont know what to tell u now

All I can say is hang in there, time will heal everything
God bless and good night
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Amy sweety I really dont know what to tell u now

All I can say is hang in there, time will heal everything
God bless and good night

I know right? 

I hope time heals though i have no hopes.

Goodnight! ðŸ¤—
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dnt know what to say ,  u got such cute friends here , they will help u calm down ...i know its very difficult to avoid this pain but dnt worry we all are with u in this suffering ðŸ¤—
ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if this would help at all.

You are not alone...many of us shed tears as the last episode unfolded on our screens knowing that this is the last time we would see both Parud/Myrud together. Many of us are nursing broken hearts because we don't know why it had to end in the first place. Many of us don't know what the first few days of the following week would feel like when there's not RR to watch at 9.30 pm...or at anytime online.

But like what Ashish said, when something ends, a new beginning can be seen in the horizon. we are far from seeing that very horizon as we are still reeling from the demise of a very endearing show. I won't tell you to cheer up cos it won't help. But grieving is part of a healing process. You are entitled to grieve because you did lose something very important to you...to us. I know one day, when we see their faces gracing our screens once again, you will be one of those who will rejoice at the beginning of a new love affair with Sanish.

I look forward to that day.
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Amy,
Hang in there dear! Sorry that you are feeling so sad. I think most of us are feeling low and depressed but it'll get better. 

I felt as you are when they had decided to kill Paro and it was painful but over time with the help of wonderful friends on IF and writing about PARUD helped me deal with this. Of course, it doesnt hurt to watch the initial, happy intense story of PARUD. 

Hugs and love,
Sonia
Edited by desisoapie - 9 years ago
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bioinfo_Chaitu

dnt know what to say ,  u got such cute friends here , they will help u calm down ...i know its very difficult to avoid this pain but dnt worry we all are with u in this suffering ðŸ¤—

I know and i love you all ðŸ¤—
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

--------------

Sorry, a glitch erased everything I had written but I have re posted my comment again.

Love,
Sonia
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivyregina

I don't know if this would help at all.

You are not alone...many of us shed tears as the last episode unfolded on our screens knowing that this is the last time we would see both Parud/Myrud together. Many of us are nursing broken hearts because we don't know why it had to end in the first place. Many of us don't know what the first few days of the following week would feel like when there's not RR to watch at 9.30 pm...or at anytime online.

But like what Ashish said, when something ends, a new beginning can be seen in the horizon. we are far from seeing that very horizon as we are still reeling from the demise of a very endearing show. I won't tell you to cheer up cos it won't help. But grieving is part of a healing process. You are entitled to grieve because you did lose something very important to you...to us. I know one day, when we see their faces gracing our screens once again, you will be one of those who will rejoice at the beginning of a new love affair with Sanish.

I look forward to that day.

Honestly only sanish coming back together can make me feel better and fill this heartbreak. I wish them best of luck for future. 

Ashish's iv made me cry. It was so heartbreaking 
Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago