With Kunwar Amarjeet Singh's magical re-entry D3 makes an exit!

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.just-showbiz.com/with-kunwar-amarjeet-singhs-magical-re-entry-d3-to-make-an-exit/

With Kunwar Amarjeet Singh's magical re-entry, D3 to make an exit!

Channel V's popular show D3 ; Dil Dostii Dance is one of the most loved show among the youth. It's riding high on the popularity and TRP's ever since it's launch but as they say, every good thing comes to an end and so will D3. The show will go off air next month.

As per the current track, St.Louie Dance Acadamy and D3 Dance Acadamy are competing against each other in the Dance Mania. Tonight we saw, how Karma accepted Mrs.Avantika Raiprakash's offer and ditched D3 Team at the last moment. But the exciting episode didn't end here.. it marked the magical re-entry of Reyansh Sighania aka Kunwar Amarjeet Singh and on monday, we're going to witness him grooving after months, as Rey.

Being a D3ian, the news of it going off air saddened me but the re-entry of Rey, made me happy as well. I hope creatives, give the show a happy ending with KriYansh and SwaRon performing together, leaving memories for us to cherish forever.

Stay tuned for more buzz!

Let's Get Bizzin!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too wish atleast end mein sirf end mein infact ek baar kriya aaye aur perform kare apne Rey ke saath to give it a proper ending... I willl be really happy coz now Rey without Kriya feels so adhura!!!!
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im happy that atleast rey is back to d3 during its end
thats enough for me
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Good that D3 exit wud happen now otherwise kas and shakti exit-entry dramaaa will continuously keep happening and channel n cvs will keep editing the script to every bit of nonsense for making way for their entry exit every now and them -____- shameless n unprofessional channel v..

Unfortunate that a uniquely formatted show D3 has to end.

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 9 years ago
nature-beauty thumbnail
after rey made an exit i stopped watching the show but now 
yes im gonna watch it for my reyaansh singhania the dazzler
waiting for ur solo
ab toh i can watch kunwar for the whole week
mon-fri i will watch d3 
and sat-sun i will be watching D2D
definitely his life is revolving around dance
im happy that he is happy😊