ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys..
those who reguraly saw this seriall..plz give us written update..
because nowa days my home is full of guests..
so I cant watch this serial..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
Hi iam Sameera...and have recently started watching this show since Shaleens entry...iam a biiig fan if his and judging by your profile pic I guess so r u...u kbw since the entry of new vaibhavi and the charater Shaurya's exit fans if this jodi have stopped posting and giving updates so I guessnow we shaleen fans and ppl who r still interested in this show have to do regular updates and make regular posts...I can do mondays and tuesdays written updates plsss guys volunteer for the rest of days...c'mmon shaleen fans gear up. 😛 😛 😳 Edited by sameera_ori - 9 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hi iam Sameera...and have recently started watching this show since Shaleens entry...iam a biiig fan if his and judging by your profile pic I guess so r u...u kbw since the entry of new vaibhavi and the charater Shaurya's exit fans if this jodi have stopped posting and giving updates so I guessnow we shaleen fans and ppl who r still interested in this show have to do regular updates and make regular posts...I can do mondays and tuesdays written updates plsss guys volunteer for the rest of days...c'mmon shaleen fans gear up. 😛 😛 😳

thanks sameera..
ya u r right..i m shaleen fan..actually arjun fan..more activated on arjun forum..but when I hear that shaleen is playing role in this serial..i started watching it..now I feel interested in the story n veer..
hope shaleen ki entry se ye serial gear up kare..
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well writing written update is tough work I did not watch it regularly but it's request from my side too that please give wriitten update