Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I was watching when I went to India na so then she was sitting too and just casually watched not into it at all that happened the whole of that trip then she asked me questions here n there and when we got back she used to tease me asking what happiness in your show lol then when I left for US she also got into it and said she will watch on my behalf lol

Now I send her video links of episode/scenes she has to see ! We watch on Skype lol
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
So this corporate guy will try to take the hall ? And Abhi would end up saving her "maa" yet again! I hope through this he learns something Pro Pragya and BELIEVES IT TRULY ! Lol or he learns about her painful past? And forgives BB by himself !

Interesting to see how that will play , I think they are building/Giving more space for their relation to grow on them more before tabu's last strike lol
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

So this corporate guy will try to take the hall ? And Abhi would end up saving her "maa" yet again! I hope through this he learns something Pro Pragya and BELIEVES IT TRULY ! Lol or he learns about her painful past? And forgives BB by himself !

Interesting to see how that will play , I think they are building/Giving more space for their relation to grow on them more before tabu's last strike lol

Corporator ysdy gave one file to Bhabhi. Do u think that itself is Sarla's file????
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhigya24

Corporator ysdy gave one file to Bhabhi. Do u think that itself is Sarla's file????

But then why Raj's signature on it ? 

But he did says he has lot of plots and sarla did keep the hall girvi during her wedding na 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Okay Zzz time for me !!! 
-Piku- thumbnail

But he did says he has lot of plots and sarla did keep the hall girvi during her wedding na 

To demolish the hall may be 😲
-Piku- thumbnail

Okay Zzz time for me !!! 

Good night Sweet dreams of ABhiGYA & SHabbir 😆
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waw this AT is going too fast! congratz all :D
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think she will take Raj signature without his knowledge. we all know how cunning is this Bhabhi