18th September-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Myra is shocked and asks if Rohit is serious about the wedding next day. Rohit says ..even if you are wearing what you are right now and we sit in Mandap, i will marry you. Tomorrow is auspicious. Then later tomorrow evening we will be back to NewYork. Myra is taken aback. Rudra and Maithli are taken aback as well. Rohit says am so excited. He asks everyone ..hope it wont be a trouble. Rudra gets up with a start. He congratulates Rohit. Myra looks at Rudra but Rudra looks away and leaves from there.

Later in the night, Rudra is in his room and Rohit comes to talk to him. He asks if they can drink together again. Rudra says ..its better if Rudra is away from drinks. He says was coming to you ...to apologize for what i did last nite.. sorry. Rohit says..can understand.. its difficult to see the person u love ..getting married to someone else. Rohit says.. MYRA.. now dont lie.. u love her. Rudra says.. not gonna lie. Rohit says.. Myra chose me.. sorry... i won. Rudra says.. i lost.. ! He congratulates Rohit and says.. ur lucky. Rudra leaves from there. Rohit fumes.

Later, Myra is walking in the alley and drops her wedding churni. Rudra picks it up. Myra says.. Jija gave.. was heavy so..! Rudra asks.. her to manage it.. as he wont be there to help her. Rudra walks off.

Shatabdi is busy making garlands for decoration. Sumer-Rohit too are busy decorting haveli with lights. Samrat asks Rudra to check the lights. Myra looks at Rudra and they look away from each other. Myra looks at Maithli who is sad too. She turns and looks at a pic of Paro and Maithli and fixes it. While she is adjusting the frame, in the reflection of the frame, she notices the chandelier about to fall on Rudra.Myra runs to push Rudra away. All rush to check. Myra asks Rudra if he is fine.. what if he got hurt..! Myra hugs Rudra. All watch shocked. Rohit too. Rudra reassures Myra .. he is fine. Rohit calls out Myra. Myra quickly gets up with a start and with teary eyes looks away from all and runs off to her room. Its awkward and everyone avoids eye contact from each other.

Rohit tells Myra that he doesnt care about what happened a while back but tomorrow.. whatever will happen will be as per his wish.He is holding Myra in a tight grip. Tomorrow.. in front of everyone.. .Myra will be his forever. Rohit says... let all know.. Myra is mine and cant be of anyone elses. Myra says.. ur hurting me. She leaves from there.

Dhruv turns in his bed and notices Myra is awake ..and crying. He asks her the matter. Myra says.. no not crying.. ! Dhruv says ..ur crying coz ur getting married tomorrow and u will leave from here. U will miss me right.. ur scared ..i will forget u. .but i wont.! I will chat with u on video ..everyday. Koyel will be with me.. too. Promise. Myra smiles and hugs Dhruv ..! She is crying. She asks Dhruv to sleep.

Later in the night, Rudra comes in Dhruvs room and leaves a letter for Myra. He stares longingly at Myra who is asleep holding Dhruv in her arms. He caresses Myras hair. Rudra self thought.. forgive me.. cant see u belong to someone else.. in front of my eyes. forgive me for whatever happened in past few days. Rudra turns to leave. He stops and turns and looks at Myra again and then closes the door of the room.

Part 2

Its morning and Shatabdi is pouring herself a cup of tea but Mohini takes it from her. She then taunts that.. anyways.. u have it or u will pout like Maithli all day. Shatabdi says ..no .. u have it. .must be tired shouting on both ur daughter in laws. Shatabdi says.. dont you know.. we do already.. Myra loves Rudra and all this confusion is making Maithli upset. Mohini is taken aback. Shatabdi tells Maithli that they should talk to Rohit so he reconsiders. Maithli says.. we shouldnt. Maithli tells Mohini ..am calling Myra.. its time for Haldi. She leaves from there. Mohini is contemplating something. Shatabdi asks her to think something up. 

Koyel asks Dhruv ..who will they dance with ..and without puppets ..how will we have fun. Dhruv agrees. Myra tells Dhruv that.. told u guys.. one has to get married in life. I explained to u. Aint u happy for me. Dhruv says ..i am but not for myself. Myra says.. i have to return home someday right..cant stay here forever. Koyel says. no .. dont go. .stay here. Maithli comes and asks Dhruv-Koyel to leave. Myra asks Maithli if Haldi is necessary...Maithli says.. yes its final ritual before marriage. Myra says dun wanna do it but Maithli says.. then refuse to get married. Myra says no... i agreed to marry Rohit. Maithli says fine then complete the rituals.

Rohit asks Sumer if they will make him take off his shirt now. Koyel says no need...dun do Haldi. Dhruv says.. yes.. dont get married too .. no one will scold u. Sumer suggests Rohit to go back to NewYork and woo ..all the hot girls there and enjoy. Rohit says .. great sense of humor. I am not going anywhere.. i will be here and marry Myra.

Right then Maithli brings Myra with her. Shatabdi asks Rohit to look away as its inauspicious. Rohit says.. after Haldi its inauspicious for groom to look at bride . .not before. He apologizes to Myra for his behavior the previous nite. 

Part 3

Mohini tells Myra.. Haldi is going waste on u. If ur not happy from within.. ur face wont glow. Mohini says.. if u wanna become my daughter in law.. lemme tell u one thing.. u will be very happy here. U wont miss anything. Myra is confused. Mohini says.. u wont miss love above all else. Mohini puts Haldi on Myra. BG - Kabira. Myra is sad. Myra asks Shatabdi where is Rudra and she says.. cant find Rudra since morning...she asks wanna talk to him. Myra says.. let it be. Maithli puts Haldi on Myra.They are both in tears. Myra cheers up a sad Dhruv -Koyel by putting Haldi on the kids.

Danveer comments that kids will miss Myra a lot. Maithli asks Myra to take a bath. Myra comes out after taking a bath and sees the letter kept for her. Its from Rudra which reads.. forgive me.. i tried a lot.. i cant do this.. cant see u becoming someone elses in front of my eyes but destiny wants this..! He says.. for whatever happened.. or din happen in past few days..forgive me. I am leaving a gift for u.. if u wear it.. will think a part of me is with u.. if not ..will be fine. In turn wanna ask for one thing..Never change.. Stay the same. Myra is in tears. 

Precap --- Myra is in bridal attire and in the compound of the haveli and is standing facing the gate and Rudra is standing in front of her. Myra asks him why he came back.. whether to see if she got married or not. Well she did not get married and if he wants to know why she did not get married well then... Rudra shushes Myra and Myra says.. I LOVE YOU RUDRA and they hug.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Seems like a great epi, thanks for WU.