Short story : Happy Ending of PARUD (with MANO edits & CAPS)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear RR Family,

Now we have just 2 more episodes and like many of you I also feel that we were deprived of enough PARUD moments and have the pain of not seeing SANISH anymore as a pair..

After sep 15th episode some of my buddies started dreaming that PARUD is living somewhere happily  to console ourselves ... Myself and my buddy Rithu went one step ahead and started conversing daily events of PARUD like nut cases  :) ...Then when I consolidated Mano's edits, an idea popped and thought why don't I create some PARUD moments with those edits and relive our imagination..

So I am giving you guys this moments in the form of a short story where we can imagine PARUD family bliss..

P.S: I am not a great story writer hence please forgive this lame attempt if it doesn't satisfy you...Also since hindi is not my forte, I have added dialogs in english wherever needed..Spare me also for this...

I am dedicating this story to Mano aka Multimedia without whose edits this concept is not possible and Rithu aka Rithureuben for planting PARUD story in my mind...Thank you darlings..πŸ€—.

PARUD'S HAPPY ENDING : MY VERSION OF RR

Maha Shivrathiri:

There is no escape now for both Rudra and Paro...Neither is ready to bow down.."Bholenath , if this is what you have written in my destiny, I am ready for this marriage than betraying my people" Paro prayed ..." If a girl can be so stubborn defending a terrorist, she deserves this humiliation and i will definitely marry her to save my honor" thought Rudra doing the aarthi  with her on the Maha Shivrathiri day..

So after all the pheras and rituals Rudra and Paro gets married in front of her beloved Bholenath but both with heavy hearts will full of hatred.

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail

After a Year later:

Many things have changed in this one year...Rudra and Paro have faced so many ups and down and have successfully came out of all hurdles together and now has become PARUD living a life full of love and trust...

Rudra is walking impatiently outside the labour room..he couldn't bear the agony and pain what Paro  is going through inside during her labour...After an exhausting 90 minutes, Rudra was tensed to hear Paro screaming "Major Saab" followed by the most beautiful baby wail..Doctor came out to announce he has become a proud father of beautiful son and both mother and baby are fine...

After an hour, Rudra rushed to see his beloved wife and was overjoyed to see his little bundle of joy..He looked at Paro caringly and said " Bas Paro..one child is enough..I can't see u in  more pain"..but Paro stumbles " If bholenath wishes, I need two..." She fainted due to the exhaustion before completing her words and Rudra kisses both of them lovingly...

After Seven Years:

"Don't cry, you are my sweet son..right" ..What happened in school?" , Paro enquired Dhruv with Rudra looking on...

"Maasa , Why don't I have a brother or sister?..Everyone in my class has siblings and they are teasing me I don't have one"...sobbed Dhruv...Paro got shocked leaving Rudra smiling looking at paro with desire twirling his moonch..

"Dhruv, Koel is there right..you are having fun with her"...before she tries to reason with him, Dhruv shouted "No, I want my own brother or sister"...Rudra added teasingly "Yes, he is correct" ...Paro was crossed that Rudra is taking advantage of this opportunity  and went straight to the kitchen for making dinner..

Dhruv realizing maasa is angry immediately follows her and apologizes for his rash behavior...Paro hugs him and says "When time comes you will get your own brother/sister...Now help me in making Roti"...Rudra too quietly followed them still teasing her..

At the dinner table, Dhruv was enjoying his maasa's tasty roti and bindi ki sabzi while Rudra was busy playing with Paro's kamariya...Paro tried to control the situation in front of Dhruv, but Rudra was in full naughty mood today..

Finally Paro shouted at Rudra to behave leaving Rudra disappointed and angry...Paro felt bad to see her husband  disappointed and now its her turn to cool him down..So she took Dhruv with her and started telling him their love story...Rudra smiled slightly listening all this from the sofa understanding what his wife is trying to do...Paro looked back and was contented to see her husband's happy face..After all these years, they both knew how to manao each other so well...

deepsel thumbnail

One week later:

Baabusa " Why can't we go for a vacation..Its been long time  and you are always busy"..."Haan Major Saab, even I am too bored, shall we go somewhere" Paro added..."Nahi Paro..not now..I have an important assignment which V.K.Singh sir has asked me to finish by this week" , Rudra tried to explain...But both Paro and Dhruv crossed saying "You always say this...you never spend time with us" and ran to their bedroom..Rudra was confused how to handle this new situation..

"Paro look, he is a small boy but you too..come on now..this is not fair"...Rudra tried explaining to Paro but she refused to listen to him and went straight to bed without looking at him..

Next day Rudra couldn't concentrate on his work in BSD..After all Paro was correct , its been long time since he spend some time with them...Aman noticed Rudra's lost face and enquired the reason..Rudra shared everything to Aman who is more than a friend now since he got married to Nandhini,.. Aman secretly informed V.K.Singh sir that he will take care of the assignment and releave Rudra for 2 days since he has been on assignments for long..

That evening Rudra came home early and asked Paro to pack clothes for 2 days...Paro was shocked and surprised...Rudra said "You were longing for some family time naaa...finally your jallad got 2 days leave..lets leave now and pick Dhruv from school and go to your favorite beach"...Paro was ecstatic...She gave him a tight hug and a peck on his cheek and ran to their bedroom for packing...Rudra loved this whenever Paro tiptoes for giving kiss...She has become his life after all and satisfying her small small desires made him much content..

After picking Dhruv from school, they drove to the nearby beach and Paro and Dhruv had so much fun, they forgot how they are fully drenched in water...Rudra looked at his loving family fully satisfied...They roamed all their favorite places , ate their favorite Golas and enjoyed to the max..

But they had to return back home in a single day since Dhruv felt sick with the beach water and the cold weather not helping either..Paro was worried and apologized to Rudra for forcing him to go outside and all these couldn't have happened if she was not stubborn...Rudra consoled her that Dhruv will be fine and its a simple fever..and hugged her gently...He never likes Paro crying...after all she is his sole meaning of life...

deepsel thumbnail

One month later:

"Maasa , Baabusa has not yet come...my act is going to come"..Dhruv jumped impatiently to Paro as he is enacting his father in the Fancy dress competition in school.."Dhruv, be patient ..Baapusa will be on the way"...Paro tried calling Rudra but he was so engrossed in his work, didn't realize the call and totally forgot about his son's competition...

After several failed attempts, Paro and Dhruv reached home with utter disappointment and anger...Dhruv was so angry that he doesn't want to remove his costume till his father comes home..Finally Rudra came home around 11PM and was shocked to realize he totally forgot the competition by looking at his son's costume..

But somehow he managed to persuade his son and made him sleep...But now the actual task of persuading his wife is uphill...Rudra came near Paro who looked  angelic in her white ghagra and hugged her gently.."Major Saab, today its not going to happen..I am very angry"..."Paro look, you know my job and I am sorry I totally forgot ..Now you tell me what I should do to earn your forgiveness..Please Paro..don't you pity your Major saab"...Paro immediately chuckled looking at his puppy eyes and hugged him...How can she be crossed with him for a long time..after all he is her sole meaning of life..

Rudra overwhelmed at the gesture, lifted her and took straight to the bedroom...Paro laid her head on his chest and Rudra kissed her forehead..Both looked deeply into each other eyes and the desire took over within minutes..Slowly but steadily the intensity raised and they made love like there is no tomorrow..Even after seven years of married life, their love life hasn't tainted a bit...For Rudra, Paro is still divine and for Paro, Rudra is more handsome as years flies away..

Three months later:

Paro was blushing looking at her own face in the mirror..Dhruv was jumping with joy after hearing the news...Rudra couldn't wait to reach home and was driving madly   so that he could get the glimpse of his beloved wife who is carrying his second child now...

Rudra reached home and ran to his room just to find Paro freshly bathed..Rudra was beaming at his angelic beauty and gave a soft kiss on her forehead..Paro felt overwhelmed and was blushing like hell.."Major saab, finally Dhruv is getting what he was longing all these years..Bholenath has heard my plea"..Paro was confused to see Rudra's emotions but kept quite thinking he need time as he is always reserved in expressing his emotions...

That night Rudra laid his head on Paro's lap and said "Paro I am very happy at the same time I am afraid"..Paro patting Dhruv's head who was sleeping next to Rudra  asked concernly" Why Major saab..what happened?"..." Paro I can't see you again in that pain ..it kills me to think I am the reason for your pain again..I should have been more careful"...Paro now understanding his concern felt relieved with the reason for his emotion that evening said " Major Saab, motherhood is a gift for every woman..and bholenath gives strength for them when they need it most...and also you are there naa...my Rakshak...with you around nothing will happen to me"...Rudra just kissed her hand and found solace in her embrace..

deepsel thumbnail

Ten months later:

"Dhruv get ready fast..time to go to school"..Rudra who has taken off today chased Dhruv..."Don't disturb Maasa, she is busy with your brother Karthick" ..."Baapusa, please I need to play with my brother,...can I take leave from school just today...see you are also home...we can have lots of fun"...

"No Dhruv..not today..come on now..I will pick you up early from school and we can all have fun"...Paro looking all this smiled internally how well Rudra is handling Dhruv..Finally after sending Dhruv to school, Rudra came to Paro to take his little son..

Paro helped him to hold the baby and said " I am very happy Major Saab..Bholenaath has fulfilled all my life wishes..My Raja..My two Rajkumars"...Rudra can't help but to admire the wonderful soul standing next to him who has changed him from Jallad to a human being and a life worth living for...

It has always been "Tu Main Hamesha" between PARUD and like all beautiful stories, theirs too came to an end but it was beautiful...

Thank You for reading my fellow dear RRians..Hope I was able to satisfy at least 5 % of your desires..πŸ€—

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh me first. That was really nice. The edits as well as the story spun around it. Only if CVs had stopped there. No clue what they really achieved by the last few weeks. TRP did not go up. And the show was anyway shut down.

They should have stopped it there. Thanks deepsel for the cute story

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa thank you so so much. It was really nice. I loved it. I am feeling so nostalgic now cos of all the Parud moments we could have got and also happy that I was able to read thru and see it by your lovely short story dear. I cannot so more cos this what I wanted and will imagine Parud are happily living in their own sweet world with their 2 sons Dhruv and Karthick
Special hugs to Mano for her lovely edits which further complimented the story and Rithu who put this brilliant idea in your heads. Hugs and god bless all of you. Made my morning happierπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Mariia.R thumbnail
Way to Deeps!
Happy to start my morning reading your story. πŸ˜Š
You should be a writer, really nice written story around the pics.

You should have been a part of RR writes team, so we could have seen a happy end on tv too!

But I'll take this, better than RR 2.0 πŸ‘πŸΌ
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deeps, 
  lovely story. I'm feeling so happy after reading this.

Thanks Mano for your awesome creations.πŸ€—
Thanks Rithu for discussing with Deep which led to this beautiful story.πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deeps πŸ€— this is so cute. I love how you have woven a story around Mano's edits. I always how Parud will be as parents, you have described it so well. You made my day. Big thanks to you and Mano for this.
It is really nice of you to dedicate this to me. I appreciate the gesture.