Written Update- Hum Hai Na 17 September - Kheer Drama

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with Bhabhi  making Kheer and complaining to Pubali. Pappu is complaining that his wife has to make kheer and his dad taunts him that  why dont you go and make kheer. He says look at me and your mom, it has been so many years since your mom came to this house. We loved each other too and fought all odds. But there should be some Lihaaz (some, shyness and respect) in the relationship.

Bunty comes in with Sagarika and everyone is shocked. Satya makes a face and says why is she here now. Everyone tenses up. Bunty tries to control the situation by saying she is bhabhi's relative and was waiting outside and it doesnt look nice. what will people say that they dont let guests in. Dadi says to Sag that this is wrong , you should have come in and now you have come eat kheer and then only you can go. Bunty's mom tells sag to go inside to her sister. 

Sag goes in and inquires if they have the payal and says lets go. Pubali says I was watching didi make kheer. Pappi (pappu's wife) complains some more. She brings in the butter milk and puts in the kheer. Sag realizes this and wants to tell Rani didi  doesnt listen to her. So she says ok (sag thinks maybe she was mistaken) good luck and leaves from there. 

Bunty's mom is saying to Satya to put the butter milk from Kitchen in Fridge and Sag realizes that Didi has actually put butter milk so she says to Pubali that  we will stay and eat kheer. Madhav teases Bunty that even Sag doesnt want to leave. panditji wants to go but Bunty's Dad stops him.

Sag signals bunty to come on the side and Madhav jokes bhabhi is very forward thinking she is already signalling you to come on the side. Bunty tells him to shut up and goes to meet Sag. She tells him that by mistake bhabhi has put butter milk in kheer and tells bunty to do something. meanwhile Satya is watching them and burning with jealousy. 

Bhabhi brings in the kheer and Pappu praises that the kheer smells really good. Bhabhi Starts serving everyone after panditji finishes puja. Sag looks at bunty and both are worried. Everyone tastes the kheer and make faces. bunty says Bhabhi kheer is fantastic and Bhabhi is super happy. Pappu eats kheer and could hardly swallow it. he Praises Pappi, his mother starts to say something but Sagarika says wow kheer is very nice. the sisters say ya we just cut the almonds everything else is due to bhabhiji. 😆

Bunty and Madhav even tell panditji that if he makes any noise then it wont be good. Everyone give Naik(gift) to the bhabhi. Sagarika is happy that everything went well. Bunty's dad says if everything is done then we would like to go our room and finish the kheer🤢. panditji says I will also leave and Bhabhi says I will pack some kheer for you and panditji makes some excuse and leaves in a hurry😆.

Sag looks at Bunty quite happily thanking him with the eyes. Bunty and Sag saying bye to each other. Sag starts to leave and her duppata gets stuck in the bike. bunty helps her to remove it from bike(bg music and eyelocks) Satya is watching being jealous again. Sag thanks him and leaves. Satya comes to bunty and says Bunty ji Ammaji is saying that you will eat rest of the kheer. 

Bunty and Madhav are unpacking a new tv that came from pappi's ghar. Everyone is happy seeing the tv. they say where to put it and bhabhi says keep it in our room. But dad says put it in the hall. Pappu is worried looking at his wife's expression at that. they Decide to put the TV in the hall and keep the old tv on the side. they say they will have fun watching KBC.

In the car, Sag is says to Pubali what kind of kheer Rani did made and laughs. Pubali says yes she was very spoiled by her dad but now she got really orthodox in laws. Sag says bunty saved the day. Pubali jokes that Satya ate all the kheer to impress Bunty. She was doing such an overacting. sag said I had fun. I liked that the issue was not blown out of proportion and handled by Bunty. he handles the crazy people around him very well.

Bunty is sitting in his room Madhav comes and says what will you do about Sag dad. Bunty says I need to look good in his eyes.

Sag's dad is very agitated and is thinking of complaining to police. Pishima tells him to just let it go but he is not budging. Pishima says i think they belong to a gang and police wont be able to anything. someone is knocking and Sag dad and Pishima have utensils in their hands but realise its sag and pubali. Sag asks why do you have all this in your hands. He says that the gundas came earlier to beat him. Sag says they are very dangerous people and we should do something about it.

Precap: everyone is watching KBC, Pappu comes and tells bunty to help him. Pappi is mad cause she wants the tv in her room and wont let pappu enter the room until then.

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear lifelessons🤗
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks...😊
Loved the romantic moments between Sagarika and Bunty..!
Edited by --SudhaS-- - 9 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I had gone out last night, your update is so good, just like watching the serial, thanks Ayesha!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice WU Ayesha. We are into mutual admiration😊
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha... wonderful WU 🤗
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kheer drama...WU is good.😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for WU 🤗
I love your WU because it is so detailed 👏⭐️, so for me who do not speak Hindu, that means a lot. 👍🏼
Thank you dear for your time you dedicated to this. 😊
Edited by loveansh - 9 years ago