Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Jalal asked Ruk aap yaha when she went to ask for baby
Jalal said aap yaha to Jodha 2-3 times in recent episodes 😆

actually koi bhi jab kisike hojre mein jata hai toh yehi dialogue sabke muh mein hota hai😆
Jalal zyada Jodha ke hojre mein jata hai toh Jodha zyada bolti hai😆 Jodha na ho toh Moti boldeti hai😡😕
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maddy, nice post n thanx for thinking as like as me.
I have already said that i don't think its any glorification on maham or exaggeration arrangement on maham's bidai that wl b telecast in upcoming episode. Much as in maham's love for jalal there was no purity but in jalal's love for maham was filled with purity,respect,faith beyond anyone hence how much jalal is showing anger on maham for getting treachery frm maham,how can he forget his deep love for maham over his hatred. His inner turmoil for maham arouses instantly when ever maham's name is pronounced before him n this isn't become invisible by Jodha.
Now if maham lying on deathbed for the last time she wants to do penance before Jalal, if all bitterness b/w jalal n maham is ended before the death of maham then in this whats harm? As maham isn't coming back in JJ's life ever infact it wl b a happy termination of a relationship as maham wl ask forgiveness frm both Jalal n Jodha.
I m so excited to watch the end of the chapter of an influential, dignified villain mahamanga forever.
JJ's scene in today's episode was beautiful. Moreover, suddenly my thirst to see jj's rain's romance has been increased again as just now i have watch a couple frm ekta's another serial is romancing in rain n then why can't we get tip tip barsha pani walal romance amid jj. Besides,i have felt envy on them as now a days they r snatching all best jodri's awards n our akdha r remaining in void hand in this section.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

yes, Jodha looked beautiful today...makeup improved..hope gradually we will get the post wedding wali Jodha.😳
sach kahu kabhi kabhi Ruqaiyya ka crass-panti accha lagta hai😆😆 for a change woh Jodha ke liye kisiko sazaa toh derahi thi😉😆 haan haan pata hai that was for her baccha who is growing in Jodha's womb😕 phir bhi😆 waise I couldnt stop laughing when she said Shaitaan Maham again succeeded in creating rift between JJ...I mean Ruqaiyya ab tak kya karrahi thi😕 JJ ko milane mein lagi thi??🤪😆
yes Ruqaiyya lost all her royal tehzeeb tameez long back..she nowhere looks a Shaahi Begum with Shaahi Khuun🤢

that was the best line today...Jalal will stay at Jodha's hojra😳 lagta hai Zee humare romance dekhne ki chaah puri karne mein laggaye...😆 now that is why I love Zee...they listen to viewers😳 unlike SP😡

Tamy I too want her in post wedding look. 

LOL Ruk was trying to make Jodha insecure!  How cute face Jodha made when she asked Jalal if he was angry and then said sorry.

When Ruk said MA does not deserve any love Jalal just gave her THE look and Jodha was looking at Jalal's face.  She knows how, no matter what he loved MA like a mother truly and he is still paining.

Jodha will mend this and Jalal will be so grateful after MA's passing cos he sorted this out.  Jalal will tell Jodha only she knows him totally and cares about his every small and big hurt and pain and wish.

Edited by MaddyO - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I have already said that i don't think its any glorification on maham or exaggeration arrangement on maham's bidai that wl b telecast in upcoming episode. Much as in maham's love for jalal there was no purity but in jalal's love for maham was filled with purity,respect,faith beyond anyone hence how much jalal is showing anger on maham for getting treachery frm maham,how can he forget his deep love for maham over his hatred. His inner turmoil for maham arouses instantly when ever maham's name is prounced before him n this isn't become invisible by Jodha.
Now if maham lying on deathbed for the last time she wants to do penance before Jalal, if all bitterness b/w jalal n maham is ended before the death of maham then in this whats harm? As maham isn't coming back in JJ's life ever infact it wl b a happy termination of a relationship as maham wl ask forgiveness frm both Jalal n Jodha.
I m so excited to watch the end of the chapter of an influential, dignified villaing mahamanga forever.

JJ's scene in today's episode was beautiful. Moreover, suddenly my thirst to see jj's rain's romance has been increased again as just now i have watch a couple frm ekta's another serial is romancing in rain n then why can't we get tip tip barsha pani walal romance amid jj. Besides,i have felt envy on them as now a days they r snatching all best jodri's awards n our akdha r remaining in void hand in this section.

Nabiii wonderful post.  Yes you have been saying ok to show MA at peace.  Loved your lines in bold.

More than MA it seems Jalal needs this.  Jodha is doing this for him.  Cos see the look Jalal  gave Ruk when she said MA does not deserve love, Jodha was watching Jalal's face.

Resham did not go to anybody else for help even when everybody in haram had longer relationship with MA than Jodha.  I just felt how much Resham loves MA.

Jalal will be so glad that before MA's passing away his relations were mended and she took the curse back, not for effect he worried but cos it was MA who had given it.  Now he can be at peace about MA and the curse effect both.

LOL I don't think we will get rain romance in JA! 😆  Maybe if JJ go on a commoner's trip sometime!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I have already said that i don't think its any glorification on maham or exaggeration arrangement on maham's bidai that wl b telecast in upcoming episode. Much as in maham's love for jalal there was no purity but in jalal's love for maham was filled with purity,respect,faith beyond anyone hence how much jalal is showing anger on maham for getting treachery frm maham,how can he forget his deep love for maham over his hatred. His inner turmoil for maham arouses instantly when ever maham's name is prounced before him n this isn't become invisible by Jodha.
I m so excited to watch the end of the chapter of an influential, dignified villaing mahamanga forever.
JJ's scene in today's episode was beautiful. Moreover, suddenly my thirst to see jj's rain's romance has been increased again as just now i have watch a couple frm ekta's another serial is romancing in rain n then why can't we get tip tip barsha pani walal romance amid jj. Besides,i have felt envy on them as now a days they r snatching all best jodri's awards n our akdha r remaining in void hand in this section.

@bold same here!!!! I am craving for it now..u know while watching IshRa's rain romance I felt why cant we have it with JJ? IshRa were dancing but I was dreaming JJ IshRa bagging every jodi awards now a days for their romantic scenes and banters...last year JJ used to bag best jodi awards..but this year only due to overflow of vamps in Agra JJ r left with empty hands in jodi section😭
surochitadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy such a beautiful piece of writing... It is like a poetry... And what to say about today's episode it had everything we have always wanted... A perfect blend of romance, Jalal's Tedaness, their understanding... Wow its like a music... 

When two hearts gets united they do not need any words to communicate... What one heart feels is understood by the other without even uttering a single word... Jalal and Jodha had time and again showed it.. Jalal knows Jodha and her big and compationate heart he knows she can go to any extent to do good for everybody but in this Maham Anga's case he may not say it but he very well knows that whatever she is doing, she is doing for his sake only... Jalal knows that Jodha is not helping the woman who cursed their  children or who plotted against her husband or had once tried to separate her from her beloved... But she is helping her husbands mother who once risked everything including her own life to save her husbands life... Who once ignored her own son just rare up her husband.. Who made him capable enough to be a Sahensha... Jalal knows  this time Jodha is not helping some needy but she is helping the person who was once his Badi Ammi... And this time she is not helping Maham Anga but is doing all this for him, his happiness, and his peace... 

And even Jodha knows even though he is angry and hurt because of Maham Anga but somewhere in his heart he still loves his Badi Ammi and Still cares for her... She knows he will break down the day Maham Anga breaths her last.. That is why she tried to give some peace to her in her last days as it will also give some satisfaction to Jalal that even though not directly but indirectly He was able to take care of his mother And if this much satisfaction she can give her she is ready to do anything for that... 

A perfect dance performance needs perfect blend of music,  sur. Raag and taal with perfect expression, mudra and adawu( step) and in this most is the perfect synchronisation between taal and Adawu if even single Adawu doesn't match with The Taal then The whole dance gets spoiled... Similarly  in a husband wife relationship love, trust. Faith and understanding are those quality... And understanding is that match of taal and Adawu if there is no understanding between a couple then their relationship does not have a smooth run. Jalal and Jodha has touched that perfect synchronisation of understanding and this is going to take their realtionship in that heaven of eternal bliss and happiness... Where they will together dance in both happy as well as sad tune as provided by their Guru i.e. God... 

ILTHBEB thumbnail
@maddy: thanx. Today i have impressed on resham's wafadari for maham. I never liked resham infact Rk was thousand times nuisance KS more than hushi but today i felt sad for RK when he/she was beaten by ruq brutally as it was RK's gift for being strong wafadar of maham. In future we wl hate resham if he/she attacks on jalal but we can't disagree RK is a concrete type wafadar slave of his/her master.
1 character my love is increasing day by day n she is jakira. Jakira is sage servant of Jodha n thousand times better than mothi.
Maddy,why can't we get rain romance amid jj? If its as commoners no prblm paar ek baar toh milna chaiya. I think JA's script writer on romantic scene is very unromantic n nikammo.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
@tamy: kaya bato yhm's script writers r making huge beautiful romantic scenes for leads. But in JA's script writers don't even capable to bring any new idea for jj's romance. I wish ekta would transfer yhm's script writer in JA who writes romantic scenes.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maddy , the forum is full of happy bunnies today . The episode was a welcome change from what we have been seeing since several weeks now .👏

Jodha and Jalal together were a treat . They have started understanding each other without even discussing their inner feelings . Jodha did not wait for Jalal to share his feelings about Maham . She knows that despite cutting off ties with her and imprisoning her due to her betrayal , Jalal still deeply loves his Badi Ammi , the woman who nursed him , mentored him , a mother-like figure who has sacrificed a lot for him , a strong influence that has helped him reach the position of a shehenshah .This is the only reason why she uttered the 'white lie' to a still arrogant lady who is in utter despair and depression .By forgiving Maham , she has opened the doors for communication between Jalal and his Badi Ammi , leaving no room for regret or remorse in her husband's mind, after Maham passes away . 

Sharifuddin🤢 and his abba huzoor🤢  🤢 got on my nerves . Loved the way in which Jalal smelt something fishy about SD and asked for the khwaja sera to keep an eye on him . We got to see that sharp Jalal after ages today .

Rukaiyya 😡again proved today that she does not deserve any exalted begum status at all .She has no clue as to what graceful and dignified mean . She kept arguing with Jalal when he asked her to stop whipping Resham . Her weird behavior definitely has Jalal watching her keenly . Did you notice the fleeting expression of pain and disgust on his face when she badmouthed Mahamanga ?It is Rukkaiyya who badly needs that whipping .

I wish the story line keeps moving at the same pace as it did today . Creatives , please don't fall asleep and slacken after showing us a good episode . Continue with your good work .

Goras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy n all Akdhaians , wow your posts are as awesome as episode  Just love your writings . Mein sirf Padhati rah jati hoon . 
 Someone please call zee n tell them we just loved yesterday episode