Get well soon Kanchi..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its really sad to read kanchi is unwell..it seems the hectic shooting schedule taking a toll on her health..

Hope she gets well soon and back to shoot the wedding sequence..

Kanchi Singh, the protagonist in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, is out of action after being down with chickenpox. 

The actress, who was shooting her on-screen wedding, is on bed rest. Says she, "The doctor on the set diagnosed chickenpox and has advised me two days of complete rest. I have also consulted my family doctor and am waiting for the reports to gauge the severity of the condition. Will it affect the schedule? Producer Rajan Shahi says, "We are awaiting the reports. I hope the schedule won't be affected as we have a bank of episodes." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhoo get well soon kanchi.I wish u recover both your health as well as your friendship with mishkat
karishma_luv thumbnail
hmm...I checked friend list of both
mishkat and kanchi on Facebook but couldn't find their name in eachothers friend listthough I didn't searched the whole FL coz the list is too long but I guess they have removed from each other's name from their list coz I could see the name of all APHG members one by one but didn't found kanchi in mishkat & mishkat in kanchi's friend list.I hope the issue regarding their fight is not too big n they have not removed each other's name from their own list coz I have not searched d while friend list of both.Fingers crossed
Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey karishma dnt wory dear...actually long back matlab 1-2 mnts ago i wntd to snd a frnd request to mishkat n wad nt sure abt his real id so i had gone to kanchi frnd list thnkng she must hav added d real mishkat...but tabi b he was nt der in her list...mishkat nam ka koi b person uske frndlist me nai he...so kanchi n mishkat hav nt deleted each other nw... unlog ne shayaf  ek dusre ko add hi nai kia he...but dey hav definaly nt deleted each other nw...so chill n dnt wory...n kanchi get well soonEdited by Barbieteddy - 9 years ago
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Get well soon kanchi Singh
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH !!
So sad...

Get well soon Dear...

we love to C smiling Kanchi as Avni...
oh.. its very sad to know.. 

Get Well Soon Kanchi.. we all love you a lot!! We pray for your speedy recovery and wish APHG storyline dont suffer... 

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Saveeta long time missed your posts😳
Awww kanchi get well soon...
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...!! It is extremely sad to know that Kanchi is not well. 😭

Get well soon Kanchi...ur fans wishes are always with u...!!

U are really an outstanding,talented and an absolutely amazing actress, we all are really love u a lot and always appreciate ur amazing work and will pray for ur super fast recovery and i really hoping and wish that APHG dont suffer in ur absence...!!
karishma_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbieteddy

Hey karishma dnt wory dear...actually long back matlab 1-2 mnts ago i wntd to snd a frnd request to mishkat n wad nt sure abt his real id so i had gone to kanchi frnd list thnkng she must hav added d real mishkat...but tabi b he was nt der in her list...mishkat nam ka koi b person uske frndlist me nai he...so kanchi n mishkat hav nt deleted each other nw... unlog ne shayaf ek dusre ko add hi nai kia he...but dey hav definaly nt deleted each other nw...so chill n dnt wory...n kanchi get well soon

I wish this becomes true but as per my opinion I have searched kanchi and mishkat coz I have sent them request n have interacted with them once on Feb.I am 100% sure that d id that I know is real coz I have searched for them in other actors of APHG's list n have searched mishkat from mihika's FL so yeah the id I know is real n kanchi once tagged mishkat in one of her b'day pics n it was through mishkat's I'd that I searched real kanchi