26 September : India Episode Update fr KS

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

An angsty and rather sexy looking Jai goes and knocks Pia's room furiously, Pia is surprised at first and then goes and opens the Door. As she looks at Jai, who is wet and looking mighty fearful, Jai comes towards Pia menacingly and holds Pia tightly and asks her with great anger, "Kya Bani ko Pushkar pasand hai?" (Jai looked like an injured Tiger in the scene.....Very powerful expressions!)

Pia very nervously tells Jai that once Bani had been fond of Pushkar but after marriage, Bani forgot everything about him and she has always been faithful to Jai, inspite of the fact that Bani never loved Jai. Pia tells Jai that whatever the Lawyer said in the Court was untrue and that Bani and Pushkar have no relation between them except of good Friends and that Bani feels nothing for him now! Pia tells Jai that she is the one who is to blame because she ran away from marriage, and Bani had been forced to marry Jai, a girl whom Jai never wanted and Bani had to sacrifice the boy she loved. But Pia and Pushkar loved one another, yet couldn't remain happily married! Pia tells an anguished looking Jai, that she feels worst for Bani, because she ended up losing the man she loved and had to marry the man whom she didn't marry. Pia tells a shocked Jai that Bani doesnt' love Jai and that she never wanted his love, his presence and his child. Pia is very emotional and tells Jai that Pushkar has been erased out of Bani's life forever but she wants Bani to start life again. Pia tells a sad and forelone looking Jai, that she wished she had married him instead of Pushkar!

Jai just looks shocked and dazed and walks out of the room, leaving Pia alone! (Jai rocked in the scene......His expression's were incredibly powerful, the way they go from hatred, to passion, to grief, to a hearbreaking truth coming to light....Only RK can do this and no one else!)

Jai comes looking totally shattered to Massi's room who keeps asking him why is he looking so desolate. Jai breaks down crying and tells Mass that everything is finished, why is that whenever he loves someone, that person goes away from him. Jai tells a shocked Massi that the child is nowhere, he says that Bani finished everything for him, his child, his life. Awww, Poor Jai, cries like a baby on Massi's shoulder. RK was just awesome.......πŸ‘ Massi was good too, but I kept staring at RK!😳 

Pia and Rano got to meet a numbed and dazed Bani but she is not reacting in anyway. Pushkar comes from behind and tells Rano that Bani met with an accident and they were barely able to save Bani but were not able to save the child and says that Bani is reeling under a tremendous emotional breakdown and she needs plenty of love and care! Pushkar tells Pia that Bani won't go back to Walia House but will come to his house and his Mother and Sister-in-law will take good care of her. Pushkar and Pia get into an argument and Pushkar gives it to Pia and says that Bani will come to his house and that is it. Pia looks furious with Pushkar as he walks away with Rano in tow!

Jai is sitting in his Office in a deathly silence and his assitant comets and tells him about some business deal. Jai looks disinterested and tells the assistant to go and tell Pia to handle it. Pia talks about some Hoteliers Conference in Dubai and that he wont' be able to make it after all that happened. Jai gives one cold look at Pia and tells her rudely that he doesn't want to talk about his personal life and he will be going to Dubai for it.

The assisant tells him about the Hoteliers Conference and talks about a Competitor bidding and Pia assures a totally disinterested looking Jai that the Hotel Bid will only go for the Walia Group of Industries. Jai just walks off, while Pia thinks to herself that she knows how aggreived he is because he has lost his child and she will do whatever she can to not stop anything for him! (I couldn't understand her dialouge properly! Main aapka koi bhi kaam adhoora nahin chodungi?πŸ˜•)

Massi goes to meet Pushkar and thanks him for always being with Bani in her time of need. Puskar then tells the whole story of Bani being attacked because she tried to protect Jai! (Atleast Pushky told the truth to Massi, good boy!) Massi tells Pushkar that she wants to take her home, Pushkar tries to persuade Massi to let her stay at his house. But Massi manages to convince Pushkar and he tells her to take Bani to Walia House but makes her promise that she wont' tell anything to Jai because Bani had made him promise the same. Massi tells Pushkar that when Bani becomes alright, by God's grace, Bani will herself tell the whole truth to Jai! Oh, today I feel so much love for Pushkar......I loved the way he protects and cares for Bani like a Brother should!πŸ˜ƒ I won't call him Pooch from now onwards, Pushky has really warmed my heart today! And Massi rocks too!πŸ‘

Yeah, Massi is shown getting Bani (Who is in a shock and numbed, Poor Baby!) and Ha Ha...Jigs ka expession dekhne layak tha....She gives one look at the dazed and numbed Bani and she is like......Totally Zapped! Massi tells Raashi and Rano to take Bani to her room....Bani is standing like a statue (Prachi looked very beautiful!) as both of them take Bani away. Dadi is very happy as she tells Massi that she did a good job of getting Bani back. Jigyasa is furious and fights with Dadi and tells Massi why did she get Bani back, Jai will be more anguished and heartbroken to see her. Massi tells Jigyasa coldly that Bani can't be left alone in this condition and she will talk to Jai if need be, you don't be bothered!

Jigyasa is furious and tells God that why did Massi get Bani back and can't God see her happy for even one day!πŸ˜† Yeah, Massi, you go!πŸ‘

Summary & Comments:

Pushkar is the Rock of Gibraltar in Bani's Life : Call him a Pooch, Call him a Poodle, Call him a Canine (All of which I do, btw!) but this guy is the Rock of Gibraltar in Bani's life! One person who has been with Bani in thick and think, always standing besides her, faithful, honest and always there! Its amazing the way he has always been there for Bani, more than Jai, more than her sisters and even more than her Parents!πŸ‘

Jai confronting Pia for Bani and Pushkar : I loved Jai in this scene....Loved him for the way, his face is clouded with jelousy and anger and then the way his face falls as Pia tells him that Bani never loved him and never wanted him.....The emotions that Bani creates in Jai are just amazing.....Pia or for that matter Roshni only touched a fraction of Jai's heart, Bani seems to rule over his Soul and his very being....and he still thinks that he doesn't Love her?πŸ˜•

Pia might be a Peabrain but is a good sister : Alright, we can't credit her with brains, but we can credit her with good intentions. Yes, she did tell Jai that Bani loved Pushkar, but she also told him that she doesn't feel anything like this for him anymore and that she has always been faithful to Jai! Thank God for that! But would the lady stop hitting so blatantly on Jai?😑 Jab dekho uske saamne, aanken matkati rehti hai!

Bani back in Walia House, Jai's reaction : Well, the good news as Khabari had shared with us comes true and Bani is back in Walia House. So get ready for a lovely KCπŸ˜‰ and Diwali Episode! Hopefully, by then Jai should come to know the truth....I mean, the guy can't remain in the dark forever, right?πŸ˜• Can't wait to see Jai's reaction to seeing Bani in the House.....He is not angry with her anymore, he is more heartbroken and anguished and also reeling under guilt.....I am really curious to see how he reacts to a numb Bani!

Bani in Dubai, in this condition? : Ok, now we know why Jai and Pia are going to Dubai! But what on Earth will Bani do there in this condition? Unless its Massi's idea to send or take Bani along to Dubai so that she can try and patch up things between Jai and Bani! Dunno.....

Ray of Hope : I gave so many Gaalis to Khabari for yesterday's episode, that she refuses to tell me anything about the future episodes now and only said that a great KC Episode is on its way but she wont' tell me the details!😭 I will have to manao her now.......But I am really happy to see Bani back in Jai's House!

Performance Barometer : Ram Kapoor was incredible in the scene where he confronts Pia.....His expressions' were Va..Va...Vroom! The way he changes them is just amazing! From anger to hatred to pathos to grief to happines....Just too good!πŸ‘ Naman was very good in the scene where he ticks off Pia and also in the scene where he is with Massi! Anyway I am feeling so much love for his character today! Prachi was quite good with her dazed look, she looked very pretty and so child-like! Massi rocked! And Jiggy...Ha Ha Ha.....She can never get rid of Bani in this Life!πŸ˜†

EXCELLENT EPISODE! WATCH IT FOR RK'S PERFORMANCE AND BANI COMING BACK HOME!

An offside Note : Hey guys, you know, today I met up with Aarthy, Pooja and Sujata....You would know them as Raaga, Pooja.Walia and Garf! And the kind of racket we made in Pizza Hut (Which was our third venue thanks to these ever confused girlsπŸ˜†) I think PH is going to put our pics on their Walls and ban our entry for LifeπŸ˜† But had a great time, it felt as we knew one another for ever, there wasn't even a moment of awkwardness......We gusy had a blast! All thanks to the KS Forum which made me meet with these wonderful people!πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx...u rock..as always!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks MT
Another misunderstanding created by Pia!!!
Masi why don't you speak up for gods sake!!!!
set_raj thumbnail
thanks MT...for nice update 😊 😊 😊
pinkberry thumbnail
MT I can not just hit the Thank you button, I have to say thank you, so , thank you again and again for the updates.....
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Rekha!Can i juz say,that i really hate Pia 😑 😑 😑
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks MT, so now we can see them in Dubai soon...
Lucky_Z thumbnail
thnx alot MT , i hope todays episode gives us some hope 😊 ..
Nidhiii thumbnail
Thanks MT, you make my day! 😊

Hey Ram, what's happening now...? πŸ˜•
Still nobody has the sensibility to tell Jai what happened??
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When is he gonna find out for god's sake --Hopefully not when its too late and please we do not need another 3 months of episodes where they show Jai being all self-sacrificing and using Peebrain to push Bani into Pushkar's or even Tarun's for that matter arms.....!!!
They need to be together to bring closure to the loss of the baby!!!!

Masi when will you spill the beans!!!!

We need romantic scenes between JB!!!

Why do I get the sinking feeling that the minute Masi gets to telling Jai the truth ...Ekta will make her drop dead or something!!!!

Please give us some hope MT. PLEASE!!!!!