Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humdekhenge thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! Harshdeep has such a huge range-Uff is so different from most of what she's done! 
VS has tried a lot of new stuff-and mixed it up with the tried & tested>>the result is a cracker. It's good to see them experiment

Finally a reprise without auto tune..+100000 for the jamming feels it generates

The best part of the album is the songs get stuck in the head-I remember I heard Tu Meri and went-average but couldn't keep the effing song out of my headπŸ˜†
Yayy VS and SidAπŸ₯³
Edited by .czarcastic - 9 years ago
Wow!! loved loved loved Uff, BB title song is great too and reprise ... fab album, one of the best this year ... VS well done πŸ‘
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I have not listen to the album...will post my review tonight after listening... πŸ˜ƒ

But from what it seems by reading...its the album of the year... ❀️
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shekhar Ravjiani rocks the reprises...first Bin Tere and now Meherbaan Hua. Such a lovely voice, and I eat my words about it being an average composition because the reprise version just tells you how much effort has been put in to make the tune. It just flows so nicely, the reprise is definitely better IMO.

Uff is lovely, such a catchy tune. Can't wait to see the video of this one. Harshdeep Kaur <3 Finally someone to trump Benny Dayal at his own song. πŸ˜†

Neeti and Benny in Bang Bang. <3 A combo I've been wanting to hear since ages. I don't really like the song though.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like meharbaan the most..
ALL other songs are also gud.😊
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

UFF. What a fantastic piece.

Anyone else in love with it??

Me Me Me *Raising Hands*

All are going gaga over it on twitter πŸ˜ƒ Show steeler! Such a beautiful, Fun loving and intresting song <3
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

A good album means half the battle is already won...so excited for BBπŸ₯³

Agree! Really looking forward to this movie

Heard the song Uff again. Pretty bad song if one tries singing it unplugged. Harshdeep was the weakest here; she was struggling at the beginning. It's Benny who saved the song.

Great thing about the song is its eclectic style. Started a bit like Pretty Woman, ended like those Roxette style songs of the late 80s. In between - A bit like old British rock, a bit BW, a bit European (Accordion/concertina and all), a bit like the late 90s chick songs. 

Overall, it's a peppy song which doesn't get monotonous. Despite the weaknesses, I like it. Can be played on a loop. 

That Bang Bang title song is monotonous. Got bored after 2 minutes.