Arjun-Draupadi TwoShot ||SACRIFICING HEAVEN|| AlsoFeat.Madhav&Yudi

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola Sautans, jhetanis and devranis..
here is an OS on Arjun Draupadi inspired from this article When Arjun killed Yudishtira
Hope you guys enjoy.
Please comment and LIKE as this is my first in MB forum.

Edited by Gudakesha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

-"Bhratashree!" Arjun sat on the floor beside Yudishthir's bed in the camp. His heart ached looking at his injured brother. His Madhav touched his shoulder standing behind him and blinked his eyes, giving a silent message that he will be alright.

Yudishtir was happy on seeing his younger brother, Vijaya - as the name suggests who is always victorious. Assuming that he fought and killed the person who is responsible for his condition.

-"I knew it. It knew, my priya anuj. That you will not spare anyone who has dared to spill your eldest bhrata's blood. You have finally killed Karna and personally wanted to give me the news. Now I feel much better," Yudishtir said, with a proud voice and congratulating tone.

Arjun was stunned and didn't knew what to say. He turned his head and looked at Madhav behind him, only to find no cool composure of him.

-Yudishtir was perplexed at his expression, "Arjun, you killed Karna, didn't you?" he asked him.

-"No bhrata," he held his head down in shame. "I only came here to see you. I was concerned."

Yudishtir, struggling tried to sit on his bed, inspite of his bandaged arm making it difficult for him.

-"Bhrata, please..." Arjun tried to stop him.

-"LEAVE ME, ARJUN-" Yudishtir yelled.

That was one of the rarest of scenes. Arjun was taken aback. Madhav brought his eyebrows closer, unhappy at Yudishtir's outburst as he has never seen him like that.

"You have left the battleground and came here. What exactly were you thinking at that time? Nakul and Sahdev acted as a shield to save me and you? You have taken liberties on your duty, leaving Bheem all alone to manage. Would he destroy the army or kill Kakashree's sons?" Yudishtir vented out his displaced frustration. "If you cannot perform your task, I suggest - give up your Gandiva."

As soon as Dharma Raja Yudishtir said this Arjun took out his sword, like an obvious reaction. But his face showed a great regret, yet he could not put his sword back. His eyes filled with tears and he had tremors in his hand while he pointed it at his jyest bhrata, shocking the living daylights out of him.

He looked at his friend, saviour and soulmate Madhav with pleading eyes. To ask him the reason behind his disgraceful action. Like a telepathy, Madhav listens to his unsaid pleas.

-"Why Parth? Why?"

-"Because of my secret vow, Madhav." Yudishtir now understood him, without him telling further. Didn't he have a similar secret vow too?

"That I would kill anyone who asked me to give up my weapons. Please show me a way Madhav. I cannot live if I keep this vow, but I cannot break this vow either," he was in anguish, tears and shudders.

-"Arjun," Yudishtir said, "I will not ask you to break the vow, because I haven't broken mine even when Panchaali was affronted in Dyut Sabha. I have no rights to preach you in this case."

-"Is there really no solution, Madhav?" Arjun asked, his heart beats increasing every moment on what he has to do the next moment.

-"There is no problem without solution, Parth," the ultimate cool man replied. "First keep your weapon down." Arjun did as he said.

"Parth, a person lives only till the time he is respected. The day he loses it, he is as good as dead"

-"Taatparya?" Arjun asks naively.

-"Taatparya is Parth that, disrespecting a person elder to you is equivalent to killing him," Madhav put in the picture.

Arjun's eyes became red. But he did not have any option. It was not better than killing his bhrata directly with a sword. But he had to follow Madhav's gyaan. Yudishtir knew what was coming on him - a day he never wished to see, but he had no option too. He had to bear it, for his priya anuj.

-Taking a deep breath and circulating eyes, "How dare you say to give up my Gandiva, my hard earned knowledge of archery? I shared my wife with you, gave my service to me, brought all the prosperity for your kingdom and this is how you treat me? What did you do? Did you forget that we are in this situation because of you in first place? Because of your addiction to gambling and your impulsive oath of not refusing a dice game and your so-called Dharma, we lost our hard earned kingdom. We became slaves. And if that was not enough, our wife - no, correction, MY WIFE was insulted, disgraced and publicly humiliated and was on verge of molestation.  Bhrata Bheem is better than you, atleast he has taken the oath of killing Duryodhan and his 99 brothers and punish the man who pulled her through hair. What did you do? Nothing. You know why? Because you are INCAPABLE." With this last word, ended Arjun's last blow. Or could it be called greatest blow?

Yudishtir wasn't appalled, or sad, or shameful. But he was back to normal. Because he knew Arjun was saying the truth and truth alone composes him. But looking at his younger brother, he was worried of aftermath. Because being the wisest, he also knew that these were Arjun's bottled up emotions and straight from his heart as he said everything in one breath and with INTENSITY. The intensity which you could feel.

And there was another person, other than Madhav who was seeing the whole scenario but chose to remain quiet behind the curtain of the camp-house and see the repercussions. That was none other than Draupadi.

(to be continued...)

Edited by Gudakesha - 9 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow this part which sp did not show. I would have loved to see this.
And yudi cursing kunti๐Ÿ˜‰ too
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing.. You write so well. Please pm me
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this was really good! Please continue soon! I don't really like Yudi because he never did anything good for draupadi.
sindhusri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tirtha good one dear... ๐Ÿ‘ great job..continue soon..
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great writing...loved it especially the stress on MY WIFE๐Ÿ˜Š
Please continue...
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aahaa tich awesome!!!! I kinda love this story in an evil way๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Do write fast!!!
mothiaai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it!!
especially d part where arjun calls draupadi as HIS WIFE๐Ÿ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely !!! Good Presentation !! Waiting For The Next Part ! Please PM Me When You Update !!