Today's Take- Paro Bai Sa as the Healer

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

undefined

Hi Guys- Today is the hardest day of my life to make a post and you know the reasons. It was hard to see Paro Bai Sa going away forever.😭 I really don't know what to write but please forgive me for sounding wayward. Here are some of my thoughts.

All the collages are provided by Shweths (ultimaterudra)😊

Mathili-Rudra moment-
Maithili tries to thank Rudra and he says that she needs to thanks Myrah. Maithili is concerned that he will be devastated when Myrah leaves but Rudra thinks that she is talking about Dhruv. However, Maithili clarifies that she is only talking about Rudra. She tells him that he doesn't see Parvathi in Myrah and he likes her as Myrah now.

Moment of Denial
- Rudra denies as usual but Maithili that his eyes say the truth, and his tongue cannot lie. She also tells Rudra that Myrah loves him.

Moving on Moment-
Maithili tells Rudra that everybody goes through pain in life but very few people get a second chance at life, to live life, to love life, and he has got another chance at life and  he shouldn't turn his face away.

Moment of Dilemma- Rudra tells her that she is going to get married and it doesn't make a difference to him because there is nothing inside his heart for her.😊

Maithili painting a sadistic picture-
She tells Rudra that he has started enjoying this sorrow but she wants him to move on, stop Myrah and the rest is up to him.

Dream Moment-
Rohit, Myrah, Dhruv and Koel are playing and Myrah comes to hide behind Rudra  and he goes into the dream land thinking that he saved Myrah and is also holding her in her arms. And Myrah wakes him up and it was a dream to him.😊

Parud Moment # 1-  Paro is touching Major's cheek and Rudra tells her that he misses her so much. Paro says that she misses him too but she asked him to remember what she said. She tells Rudra that he is a good dad because he can keep Dhruv happy. Rudra tells Paro that he has gone on her, that truth in his eyes and never complains about anything.⭐️

Paro's advice to Major-
She said that Dhruv needs somebody like her who can take care of him 24/7 who can play and smile with him. She has seen her taking care of Dhruv and Dhruv is happy with her.😊 She asks "What is her name?"

Rudra's description of Myrah to Paro
- She is completely crazy, she always does what she wants and is stubborn.

Rudra as Rakshak
- Paro always considered Rudra as Rakshak and she considers him as his Rakshak and Rudra says that when you needed me the most. ... And Paro closes Rudra's mouth. Paro never let Rudra feel guilty about this
.πŸ‘

Mythology moment- Paro narrated about Shiv ji's first story. Shiv ji used to do things his way but when Sati Mata entered his life, everything changed and he changed but Sati Mata had to go and Shiv ji couldn't stop it. However, Sati Mata couldn't see Shiv ji in this state so she sent somebody who could reinstate Shiv ji's faith on love, bring happiness back in his side. That girl won Shiv ji's love and his house was reestablished again.

Parud moment # 2
- Paro said that she always wanted Major to be happy. He is happy with Dhruv but what about his happiness?😊 And he broke his promise. Paro always wanted Major to be happy and he wants him to move ahead.

Parud moment # 3-
Rudra asked Paro "What  was the third thing she wanted to say that day?"
Paro said "Manne Jane Dijiye"😭😭 She told Major that he has to live with her memories but not like this. He has to look for love again and that love is Myrah.

Rudra's question to Paro- Did you send Myrah? Even Dhruv thinks the same. She tells him to ask Myrah about the coincidences which happened with her.

Moving on Moment
- Paro tells Rudra that she is her past and to let her go.😭 Myrah is his present and make her your own. You can love again.

Rudra will move on with Myrah but the connection he had with Paro was a special bond which cannot be broken.😊 Main, Tu, Hamesha.

Maithili-Myrah moment
- Maithili wants Myrah to dress up for the Puja and Myrah agrees to wear the saree which is Rudra's favorite color. Maithili asks her as to why she hasn't worn Rohit's choice of and she says because Dhruv has chosen this. 😊

Maithili's question to Myrah
- Are you really happy marrying Rohit? Myrah's response is that this is the right decision. Maithili asks again "Dil se ya Dimaag se?"

Myrah's response to Maithili
- She has listened to her heart and what did she get? Pain and tears, and what is the use of all this? Therefore, she listened to her brains and stuck to Rohit. Maithili asked if she has anything for Rudra, Myrah says that "She will not be able to lie" Maithili says "How will you  lie when you can't justify it?"

KCM has changed a lot and she took care of her grandchild, and also refused the share of the house which is commendable.πŸ‘

After seeing Paro Bai Sa, the only word which came to my mind is "Healer"

H- Happiness (She wants Rudra to be happy )😊
E- Encouraging (She asked Rudra to move on)😊
A- Advocative (Paro tells Rudra that Dhruv needs somebody who can make him happy)
L- Love (Paro said that Rudra has to look for love again)😊
E- Enriching ( Paro asks Rudra to accept Myrah as her present)😊
R- Relishing (Loved to see my Parud back on screen today)😊

Brilliant acting By Ashish and Sanny. It is not easy switching gears but Sanny has that uncanny ability to switch from Paro-Myrah and vice-versa.πŸ‘β­οΈ Sanny was looking beautiful today.⭐️

Enjoy Sanish for a few more days,guys.

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
The Bhabhi-Devar Conversation

Maithili wants to thank Rudra but he doesn't want any credit and tells Maithili that Myrah deserves it. Maithili reminds Rudra that Myrah has mixed with them in so less a time and it appears as if they have known her for ages.Rudra says that it doesn't make a difference to Dhruv and Maithili is quick to remind that she is talking about him. She is worried about him because now he looks at her as Myrah .Once she goes away, it is going to be hard to control him. Maithili tells him that his eyes reflect the truth and his tongue cannot even lie. And that Myrah loves him too.

Maithili asks him to move on and says that everybody gets pain in life but very few people get a second chance at life, to live life and to love. He has got another chance at life and he shouldn't let it go away.😊

Dream Sequence- Dhruv, Koel, Rohit and Myrah are trying to play and Myrah hides behind Rudra and expects him to save her. Howver, Rudra Bana goes into dream land where he is actually saving Myrah from being caught and also picks her up in her arms. This makes Dhruv happy and Rudra dreams of a happy family with Myrah on one side and Dhruv on the other side.😊

Tennessean thumbnail
Maithili-Myrah Moment- Maithili wants Myrah to wear the heavy jewelry and Myrah thinks that it is heavy. However, Maithili is all sisterly and asks her to wear a saree. Myrah does wear the saree which was chosen by Dhruv and it is Rudra's favorite color which is blue of course. Maithili asked her that why she didn't wear Rohit's choice of saree and she said because Dhruv chose this for her.😊

Maithili's question to Myrah- Are you happy marrying Rohit? Myrah says that this is the right decision. Maithili asks her if she has decided it by heart or by her brain. Myrah says that she has listened to her heart and she got pain and tears. Therefore, she has decided to listen to her brain and decided to stay with Rohit. She also asked about her feelings for Rudra and Myrah said that "Don't ask me this question as I will not be able to lie to you".  Maithili said if you are lying, how will you justify it?😊

Is anybody else surprised at KCM's change today? She picked her grand child from Maithili's room and was busy taking care of her. She also refused the share of the house saying that Samrat should distribute it equally between the three kids. way to go KCM.😊

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Paro wore the butterfly earrings given by Rudra ...Does Myrah have the Rudraksh ?

"If having an imagination means imagining all the things you don't have - imagining, in fact, the impossibility of your own happiness - is an imagination a good thing?" 

Cathleen Schine

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." 

Bob Marley 

"You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me." 

Bob Marley 

"None but ourselves can free our minds." 

Bob Marley 

"One love, one heart, one destiny." 

Bob Marley 

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." 

Bob Marley 

"When one door is closed, don't you know that many more are open" 

Bob Marley 

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" 

Bob Marley 
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For today's episode 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Edited 
-------------------------

Let me Go .. Manne Jaane deejiye, Major Saab πŸ˜­ 

Rudra gazing at his phone, his Paro ...

Maithili- Rudra ... Move on, accept your love for Myrah ... she is no longer Paro to you, she is Myrah, she is different, and you love her too. 
Rudra ... no, I can't ... I don't love her ... besides, she's getting married to someone else. 
Denial, guilt, a feeling of betrayal ... Paro died because he failed in his duty ... does he deserve a second chance at happiness? 

Maithili - Myrah ... you still love Rudra, how can you marry Rohit, isn't that wrong?
Myrah ... Love brings heartbreak and sorrow, I loved him and where did it get me? No, I will marry Rohit, that's the right thing to do. 

In the right circumstances, as a story in its own right, this could have been a good story ... both the actors are so good and the story has its own pathos and beauty. But following the PaRud soulmates story, Myrah Rudra don't stand a chance.

Paro-Rudra ... and a re-telling of the Shiv Parvati story ... so now Paro is Sati, and Myrah is Parvati. And Paro tells Rudra to move on, because she sent Myrah to him. Ask Myrah what brought her to the haveli after their first meeting?
It was Rukmini, Paro's old friend, who showed Myrah Rudra's dropped wallet ...

Loved the PaRud scene ... PaRud are the essence of Rangrasiya ... it was so good to see Paro again. πŸ˜­

And hats off to Sanaya for essaying the two roles so beautifully, and showcasing the difference between Myrah and Paro so starkly, that it was difficult to believe within the span of a single episode, that the same actress was playing both the roles. The gentleness, the softness, the almost ethereal glow on Paro's face, as she softly comforted Rudra, and urged him to move on, to let her go, to find happiness again with Myrah ... the way she encouraged Rudra to tell her about Myrah, the barely concealed sadness as she saw Rudra had indeed moved on, but was holding on to her out of sheer loyalty ... mixed with soft encouragement for him to live his life again ... Paro's gentle, soft beauty and her calm reassurance and encouragement to Rudra, was a complete contrast to the happy, laughing, vibrantly alive Myrah playing with the kids in just the previous scene.

Rudra is dreaming a lot today ... during the catching catch game between Myrah, Rohit, Dhruv and Koel, he imagines Myrah falling into his arms, and playing Happy Families with her and Dhruv ... and later at night, he imagines Paro sitting close and giving him permission to move on ... and to let her go. The conflict between holding on ... and letting go and moving on ... 
Loved Sanish in the Parud scene tonight ... this is Rangrasiya. 

I don't think Rudra will ever love Myrah the way he loved Paro ... Paro will always live on in his heart. Myrah will be more a friend, an equal, a companion, someone he cares for deeply ... but the gut wrenching, soul searching deep love is Paro's alone. Rudra is Paro's Rudra, and he will always be. But Paro is gone, and Myrah is her soul sister, a woman different on the surface, but cut from the same cloth. Rudra will live his life happily enough with Myrah, but that special place in his heart will be Paro's alone. 

Manne jaane do, Major Saab ... those words made me feel like crying. Sanaya was beautiful in that scene as Paro ... the gentleness, the love, the warmth spilling out of her and bathing Rudra in her glow ...

Shwetha, am copying this collage from Tn's post ... it is beautiful, the essence of the episode. πŸ˜­

Mohini has undergone a complete change ... suddenly she is a doting grandmother, she refuses Samrat's offer to change his share of the haveli back to her name, and instead wants it in the name of the three grandchildren.
She organises a pooja for Myrah and Rohit ... which Rohit refuses to attend, he doesn't believe in such things, besides, he has work to do ...
She even tells Maithili to take some time off and help Myrah get ready ... and Shatabdi do the work instead.

Myrah Rohit ... distances continue to grow between them, as Rohit wants to take off to a quiet place for work, is not interested in attending poojas for his benefit ... to Myrah's dismay.

Myrah gets ready for the pooja in the saree of Rudra's choice ... and Maithili tries to play Cupid again and show Myrah the mirror to her feelings ... but Myrah is not having it. She confessed her love once, what did it get her? Nothing but heartbreak. Not again.
Sanaya was beautiful in this scene ... both her looks and her acting. 

Precap - another repeated PaRud scene ... sindoor in Myrah's maang. Khoon bhari maang again.

Sorry for the rambling take ... the sadness of Rangrasiya ending is hitting me hard today as we enter the final week ... I think it was reinforced by what we know was the last Paro and PaRud scene. The beauty of the couple was re-emphasized today, as was the beauty of Paro, easily one of Sanaya's best roles in her career. Rangrasiya will always be the story of Paro and Rudra ... the girl who believed in the power of love, and how she transformed the man who didn't ... the story of a Jallad and his titli. 
Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unres...

Ten, Diya, Minnu & Shwets...fabulous posts and collages...

A standing ovation to Sanaya for giving us Paro for the last time and how! Take a bow girl...you are THE BEST!...

I will put down Paro's thoughts on Myrah to Rudra here...

Mera Uphaar (My gift to you)

-Agar mein thi teri ek nadih , toh woh hai tere khushiyon ka sailaab (If I was a river, she is a flood of happiness)

-Agar mein thi teri pehli baarish, toh woh hai ek haseen toofan (if i was the first rain...she is a storm)

-Agar mein thi teri muskarahat, toh woh hai teri hansee (if I was your smile then she is the laughter...)

-Agar mein thi teri gupchupi, toh woh hai teri cheekh  (if I was your whisper then she is your squeal)

-Agar mein thi teri khaamoshi, toh woh hai tera shor  (if I was your silence, she is the noise)

-Agar mein thi teri paheli, toh woh hai tera jawaab (if I was your puzzle, she is your answer)

-Agar mein hunn teri aatma, toh woh ai tere dil ki dhadkan (If I am your soul, she is your heartbeat)

-Mein hunn teri ateeth, par woh hai tera aaj (I am your past, and she is your now)

-Abb jaane do mujhe joh hai bas tera khayal, aur  karo usse sweekar (so do let me go for I am just your thought, and embrace her)

-Kyunki hai woh tere liye, mera bheja hua Upahaar (for after all she is the gift I send to you)

DD

A Big thank you to EACH AND EVERYONE of you on this thread, who have loved and appreciated my amateur poems. I am not mentioning names for the fear of missing out on anyone..

p.s. And yeah I have made my vey own conclusion that women make better storytellers than men!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by ddFan2012 - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res...

-----UnReserved----

Sorry, For the delay.. I am not feeling well... Hopefully will be better by tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ

It was a nice episode...Watching Paro made me very happy and very sad at the same time.. That was the best scene of the whole episode.. For all of us πŸ˜ƒ...  Watching her is pure bliss.. Sanaya is such a versatile actor.. She portrayed Myrah and Paro beautifully today..

Maithili surely knows Rudra very well.. She always didπŸ‘πŸΌ..  She confronts Rudra again about Myrah and this time thankfully Rudra doesn't shut her off saying, "Don't you trust me?" He for once stayed silent, agreeing with Maithili.. But he was still not sure what he is to do about his feelings.. When Myrah herself wants to get married to Rohit, what is he to do??, He asks.. Seriously? Banna Sa.. Just tell her the magical three words and see how she will come running to you..

Rudra seemed to be dreaming a lot today.. His happy family image with Myrah just showed how much he wants to be with her.. And what was stopping him?? His commitment to Paro... So, here comes our angel, who looked beautiful, who is as giving as always, as understanding as ever and as loving as love itself.. When the scene played out, I knew that maybe this is the last time I will get to see my PaRud together.. Just the thought itself made me sad.. And I kept telling myself, that I will not cry.. But... But when Paro said, "Let me go, Major Saab.." I lost my control and tears just flowed freely... I never knew three words "Let me Go" can be this powerful too... Those words broken my heart.. This pure souls never got her share of happiness... Between, seeing Paro wearing the earrings that Rudra gave her.. Made me so happy. At lease I got to see that... 😳

The way Paro initiated Rudra to speak of Myrah... A pinch of pain in her eyes as she saw the love of her life talking about another woman.. The simple yet bright smile on her lips as she assured him that it was ok to move on, to let her go, to be happy, to live his life.. Paro, knows exactly what to say to her Major Saab❀️.. How can a person be this good, always giving, never asking for anything, ever loving... Have such an abrupt end... This is so very unfair... It was just a very emotional, beautiful and enchanting scene... No words can describe what played on my screen for those few minutes... The broken Rudra, who is still madly in need of his Paro.. Who feels he is wrong to have fallen in love again.. Who still carries the guilt of not saving his love.. The hole Paro left in Rudra heart will never fill completely.. He might be in love with Myrah but Paro still holds and will always hold a very special place in Rudra heart.. That will never change❀️.. It just became too painful to watch by the end... But I still wanted the scene to now end..

The whole Sati, Shiv, Parvati story.. I just want to say, "CV's, please don't test our patience.. And also, please get your story of the mythology straight.." Sati and Parvati are one and the same... Here, in your own words Myrah and Paro are not.. So, please stop pulling parallels to Shiv, Sati, Parvati story.. And also of PaRud love story... You are going to give us Myrah and Rudra at the end and we have all made peace with it in our own ways.. Now, don't try to justify yourself by spoiling the whole essence of PaRud... 

OMG! Is this the same Mohini who planned to kill Dilsher/Paro/Rudra? Is she the same lady who held grudge against her sister for many years? Is she the same person who planned Samrat's second marriage?? The Mohini today looked alien to me.. But with the show ending, how ever farfetched it might be.. I am happy that she did.. And she called Myrah, "Beta", even kept a pooja for her happiness 😲.. Now, this is more than just a 360 degree turn πŸ˜†..

Myrah is thinking with her mind.. I get that.. But why is she not able to think with that very brain and realize that she is not correct.. She says it is right for her.. But is it right for Rohit?? Maithili asked her all the right questions.. If she can't lie to her.. Then how is this girl planning to lie to herself and Rohit for her whole life??πŸ˜”

Precap, What was that?? Are CV's out of ideas, that they are just showing the 2.0 version of RR 6 months back.. These are PaRud scenes.. Please give Myrah and Rudra their own scenes, their own love story.. Not a copy of PaRud's... Sorry, I am unable to enjoy or appreciate such scenes anymore..

Sanaya was brilliant today.. Paro will always be my ever favorite character.. And I am sure she will be a milestone in Sanaya's acting career too..πŸ‘

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unres

What an episode - just a small taste of the show we all got hooked into - the love between Rudra and Paro was there in abundance in just a small scene ( which I personally wished had lasted for the whole week!) 

Paro so beautiful both inside and out asking her Major-Saab to let her go and be happy, telling him she sent myra for him and Dhruv - yet still the undeniable sadness that she could no longer be part of their happiness in the physical world. I honestly think she was too pure for this world - like the bright flame of a candle that burns out way too quickly and leaves you in darkness.

I know we are all finding it hard to make a post today but thank you so much for doing so - especially @T for opening the thread, @Diya, @Minnu and @Shwets for writing come what may it takes a certain strength to do that and helps the rest of us by giving us a place to grieve/lament and smile. so πŸ€—

@T I can completely understand why you found it so hard to make this post today and yet you still did

The changes continue today - Maithali is now in favour of Myrud, Mohini wants none of the property for herself - if only she realised at the start that being good gets you more of what you want than evil - mind you I miss her one-liners

Agree Parud will always be Main, Tu Hamesha and that can never break.

HEALER was spot-on for Paro - she can't be anything else as she is so pure - I too relished the fcat that she came back even though it was brief and heart-breaking

Ashish was great at displaying pain and confusion and Sanaya looked beautiful in both her roles and played their different types of heart-break to perfection

@Shwets - awesome collages - , the Paro Rudra one,  the Rudra confusion between Myra and Paro was awesome!

Shatabdi's look of surprise at Mohini's change was exactly how we all felt!

I love Bob Marley and his quotes - Cathleen Schine quote was brilliant. As for the Rudraksh have not seen it for a while now but I loved Paro's butterfly earrings

@Diya it was a tough one today - but great take - I agree I think Rudra can never love Myra as he loved Paro and we always wondered how Myra would be able to live with that - I guess that's what the CVs are trying to do this week - show us that Rudra does love Myra - but what they are also showing is that it is because of Paro that Myra is there - she sent her and Myra is cut from the same cloth - but of course you can't ever forget your soul-mate right? Yes Rangrasiya will always be about them and I will always want to know what was the real story that they had initially penned down?

Rohit and Myra seem to have nothing in common at all these days - and the poor guy is becoming more of a prop than ever

@ Minnu - hope you are feeling better!

Agree - watching Paro again was incredibly bitter-sweet as she came back to tell her soul-mate to let her go - I really did want that scene to never end and have a different ending - but unfortunately I am not a CV - she is goodness and purity personified

Maithali is the match-maker between Myra and Rudra this time and seems to know both of them better than they seem to know themselves !Mohini did a 540 degree turn the only way I can explain her

Sanaya was brilliant in both her roles today - she does heart-break -magnificently and how could she say why did you let me go Rudra' in such  a non-loaded way?

@DD  - that was a beautiful poem and now my favourite out of all your amazing poems - I could honestly imagine Paro saying those words herself to help her Major-Saab move on - you really should do this for a living!

@JJ - the look on Paro's face broke me too

@aaliah - agree completely the twisting and turning of mythology to suit the ending was awful

@SanayaisBest - feeling melancholic too we can't ever let Paro go even if we do accept Myra - all due to Sanaya's brilliant acting

@BHAVII - I think Paro's reappearance was for the viewers too- but it made us want to hang onto her tighter!

@deepsel - the 2 minute Parud scene was spell-binding

@bolt - loved the lyrics

Song from Paro - what she might really feel along with wanting to make her Major Saab happy - especially the heart-break when he talked about Myra

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by neet2407 - 9 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mixed feelings...
The serene and angelic Paro is asking her soul mate to move on with a new soul mate.
Manne jaane dijiye Major Sahab, She is asking us to let her go too. On one hand I feel like we should let her go and accept Myra.
But how can I forget That hint of sadness on her face as she sees Rudra talk about Myra. It shattered my heart. This girl has entrenched deep in my heart and I can't let her go.

If Paro can become Sati and Myra can become Parvati, as per the Shiv-sati-Parvati connection, why can't Myra become Paro? It could have been done with a mere stroke of the pen...and for this the CVs have brought tears of blood to the RR fandom😭And do they have to rub in the salt by continuing to show PaRud parallels?

Ashish and Sanaya were superb.
I have to really applaud Sanaya today. She has always reaffirmed our appreciation for her as an actress in every role and every scene. Today she just took acting to a whole new level. The serene angelic look on her face as Paro was so heart pleasing and heart breaking at the same time. And she does it without straining a muscle on her face!πŸ‘...just pure expressions flowing naturally and eyes speaking a thousand words.
And the very next moment she is Myra with her own unique mental turmoil of being rejected in love.
Different expressions, different body language, different voice projection (and seemingly mistakable as two different actresses) and looking ethereal in one and gorgeous in the other. Sanaya has done it again.

RR has got to be Sanaya's best. Paro is definitely way up there among all of Sanaya's works.
Wonder what she has in store for us next?

Feeling very melancholic...I will accept Myra, but will not let go Paro.

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 9 years ago