Pyar ka ehsaas OS during mi-mi wedding - updated on page. 3,5,8, 9,10

prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am fed up of all onscreen and offscreen controversies so writing a small OS which will be in few parts. I have given it a start but not thought of the plot yet. I will continue soon. But please provide your inputs on how the start has been

This is a small OS based on Raman ishita. 
Part 1

It is time now for mihir mihika wedding. All the misunderstandings are cleared and there are just few days for the wedding. All the preparations are going on in a grand manner in both the houses. Raman has also realised his feelings but does not know how to express to her. Ishita also has become busy off late . Before he proposes to her he wants to be sure of her feelings. He never leaves a chance to be with her.

One day In amma's house in ishita's room mihika, vandu and ishita are speaking folding the new wedding clothes. Mihika tells her sisters that she is excited about the wedding but also scared . She asks for tips from them as they are married. She is asking them specifically about first night and what to expect and how to react . Ishita finds it a little awkward as she does not have such relationship with Raman. She just smiles and gets up from the cot and goes to the window.raman has come to iyer house in search of ishita , he Overhears their conversation and stands near the room door hiding.  Mihika and vandu notice that ishita is upset and tells her sorry as they know that she does not share that relationship with Raman. Mihika goes to her and asks her if she is ok. Also tells hers that everyone knows that raman loves her . It is so evident from his actions. Ishita smiles and  she tells Raman is very good but I don't think it is love. He is just reciprocating his gratitude as I am taking good care of ruhi and his family. Mihika asks her if she loves him. Ishita tells yes she loves him and believes that love is in giving and not in Gaining anything. Until her last breath she will only love him and tears roll down her cheek. Raman hears that and is happy and is teary eyed. 

Mihika tells ishita then why can't she tell him the feelings. Ishita tells that she is sure that Raman does not love her. In the past also he has made fun of her feelings and he has made it very clear every time that this wedding is only for ruhi and does not mean anything beyond. Also she tells mihika that Raman does not find her attractive and beautiful so there is no way he will fall for her. Mihika then keeps her hand on ishita's shoulder just then amma enters the house calling out ishita. Raman moves back to the hall and ishita and mihika come out. They see Raman there and are surprised. Raman tells ishita that he is not getting his blue file so he came looking for her. He is in a hurry so he needs her now and leaves .ishita follows him

Part 2 on page 3
Part 3 on page 5
Part 4 on page 8
Part 5 on page 9
Part 6 on page 10 ( last part )

Edited by prevas12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u dear🤗..nice OS😊..seems very interesting..cute concept..😃 Just a request ..if u can do it, then only go ahead..could u write the OS as dialogues instead of past tense..If youre not comfortable its ok..no worries..I like reading dialogue more..so just a suggestion⭐️
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

Thank u dear🤗..nice OS😊..seems very interesting..cute concept..😃 Just a request ..if u can do it, then only go ahead..could u write the OS as dialogues instead of past tense..If youre not comfortable its ok..no worries..I like reading dialogue more..so just a suggestion⭐️

Sure I will try but have never written dialogues in my previous OS . But will try in the next parts.
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prevas12

Sure I will try but have never written dialogues in my previous OS . But will try in the next parts.

Thanks dear..😊 no stress though..
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
intstng...nice update...pm me fr nxt update...
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice concept, continue soon.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice OS👏 plz pm me when you update the next part 
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice start... Continue soon...
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Please continue. Eager to know what raman will do now😳. Please pm if possible when u update
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awesome start...plz continue soon