Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He looks cute there. But I think his role is for only few days there.
Wish him a good luck in his future.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

My mum watches SC and she only bought it to my attention.. "isn't this the guy who play zain's friend in the serial u r watching"😃.. in both serials he is about to become an unwed father.. 😆.. 

😆 Striking similarities lol.😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Aww thank u so much! I actually love it when ppl praise my dog even if not me, I'm whacko abt my dog, love him to bits ❤️.
Bless ur dog, it would have been pretty hard for u. What breed was he? 
Aww so cute! I love cats too! 

Mine was a black labrador and was a she.. Lilly was 14 when she died...😒...old age bought complications and at the end decided to euthanize her  cos i couldn't see her suffer... 😭😭😭.. I miss her sooo much.. I couldnt eat for many days.. my eyes still water up when ever I remember her.. 😭😭
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Tfs

Yeah wven i saw it in the starting yt ad..she was cute
Shes also dere in the idea ullo banawing waala ad...

Yeah that's where I saw it too and that too when watching a BI epi only.😆
Oh cool, tfs, I'll watch it. :)
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

He looks cute there. But I think his role is for only few days there.

Wish him a good luck in his future.

Yeah, I guess so too :)
Maybe he's coming back to BI after SC, I mena they can't exactly get rid of RizYat can they
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Mine was a black labrador and was a she.. Lilly was 14 when she died...😒...old age bought complications and at the end decided to euthanize her  cos i couldn't see her suffer... 😭😭😭.. I miss her sooo much.. I couldnt eat for many days.. my eyes still water up when ever I remember her.. 😭😭

Can I just say, I totally love love love black and brown labs, they're just shooo cute! Lucky u had one! 
Oh my, Lilly is older than me, seems like u took very very good care of her coz 14 years is quite a long life for dogs, especially with retrievers like labs and goldens. I'm sure u must've totally loved her. That's the worst part of having a pet, when they go, tehy leave a hole in ur heart that can never be filled. 
My dog is a golden retriever btw, goldens n labs r very similar, except goldens r very furry and their ears r a vit longer and theirs snout is more narrow. Otherwise when a golden is a puppy, it'll look exactly like a lab, a lot of ppl thought my dog wad a lab when he was a pup.
See this is what happens when u lemme talk, I'll drone abt stuff that u didn't even ask abt.😆

Leprechaun thumbnail

Yeah, I guess so too :)
Maybe he's coming back to BI after SC, I mena they can't exactly get rid of RizYat can they

Yes, maybe...Hope he returns back.
Ofc they cant get rid of Rizwan and RizYat...They play a important role in ZaYa's life as well as in the show.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Yes, maybe...Hope he returns back.
Ofc they cant get rid of Rizwan and RizYat...They play a important role in ZaYa's life as well as in the show.

I hope they don't replace him or anything coz vikas did quite a good job as rizwan and RizYat r cute as well n boh tem r quite important ppl in the show.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can I just say, I totally love love love black and brown labs, they're just shooo cute! Lucky u had one! 
Oh my, Lilly is older than me, seems like u took very very good care of her coz 14 years is quite a long life for dogs, especially with retrievers like labs and goldens. I'm sure u must've totally loved her. That's the worst part of having a pet, when they go, tehy leave a hole in ur heart that can never be filled. 
My dog is a golden retriever btw, goldens n labs r very similar, except goldens r very furry and their ears r a vit longer and theirs snout is more narrow. Otherwise when a golden is a puppy, it'll look exactly like a lab, a lot of ppl thought my dog wad a lab when he was a pup.
See this is what happens when u lemme talk, I'll drone abt stuff that u didn't even ask abt.😆

@bold... very very true... the love u get back from them is unconditional.. and the happiness that reflects in their eyes  when they see you is 100% genuine ... In fact i dont think any animal can fake it.. what ever is there in hearts they show it...😊...

in red... no problems.. I love talking about animals.. 
Leprechaun thumbnail

I hope they don't replace him or anything coz vikas did quite a good job as rizwan and RizYat r cute as well n boh tem r quite important ppl in the show.

I hope that wont happen...If they replace Rizwan then that wont look as perfect as before...
Vikas must came back and I wish he comes too...