Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Wedding Celebration Showdown : TASK 2-Pg8

Posted: 9 years ago

The wedding bells are ringing,
And the families are getting excited as the days go by.
The bride eagerly awaits the best day of her life,
And the groom wishes to get his love lady soon.
Our forum is about to be decked up with celebration.
With the wonderful color of love as Avni and Raj tie the holy knot of marriage.
Joining in with the on going celebration in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, we have lined up a grand event for you, the members of this forum as this is probably one of the most highest point in this show as the leads get married.

Our event line up requires you to be form yourself into two(2) groups which is the bride's side and the groom's side.
After which, each group will be given a task to plan a party.
Then, we will have a little antakshari sangeet ceremony. 
And at last, one group meaning one side will be declared as the winner of this "Showdown".

So are you guys ready to rock and have a blast in this forum with this wedding celebration showdown. I hope you guys are ready because we are.

Please keep checking this main post as I will be updating this post when each task is out as all task will have a dead line attach to it.
Task 1 : Below (Pg 1, 2nd Post)
Task 2 : (Pg 8. 2nd Post) : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4163005&PID=113982398&#p113982398
Task 3 : Yet To Post

Regards,
..Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Development Team..
Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

: Task 1 :

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Members, that will be participating in this event are asked to be in a group. We have two(2) groups, they are

Avni's Bridesmaids   Aur  Raj'sBestmen

You are to choose a side on or before 18th September,2014. EXTENDED: 23rd SEPT

Each group are to have equal amount of persons, if there is an uneven amount then we'll have to even it up.
Please Note: Only sign up if you are going to be totally active around here for all events and you can contribute to this group event. If you can't then, please don't sign up.

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
moi Raj ki side 😎
par main Bestmen nai ban sakti na 😛
moi Bestmaid Raj ki 🤣

Amy I ❤️ you for this 🤗

I would love to join if it was not around 18 and 19th.. 

I'm travelling and will be low active mode on those specific days.. 

If I'm still selected / eligible to join,,, I will choose to be on Avni's Bridesmaids side..
//SammyExpress!!
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want to say that i love to join here and want to contribute for this rocking,most beautiful and my dream thread.

But want to let u know that i will be available in normal/medium active mode but not in super duper active mode.

If u still select or consider me after knowing all this or if u find me eligible to join here, then i want to let u know that i will choose to be on:

"AVNI's BRIDESMAIDS SIDE".
Wow Subham.. you are in Avni's Bridesmaid!! wowee..will have fun then!
Btw I chose that side becoz I want to trouble our Jija jee and their Bestmen!! lol! 😆
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
^ ^, You guys can join, of course. As long as you guys will participate to your side.😉
subham101289 thumbnail
So Amy! Can i join here?? though i will be available in normal/medium active mode only right now not in super active mode!!
subham101289 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

Wow Subham.. you are in Avni's Bridesmaid!! wowee..will have fun then!

Btw I chose that side becoz I want to trouble our Jija jee and their Bestmen!! lol!😆

Yes! Sammy we will definetly have a lots of fun here, i choose AVNI's side bcoz everyone is deewani of RJ here and therefore choosing him 😆 so, i thought i sud take AV's side aakhir competition barabari ka hona chahiye na...! Waise humaari AV's side bhi kuch kam nahi hai..!! 😃 👍🏼We definetly gonna rock it!!Edited by subham101289 - 9 years ago
Lol.. same thoughts.. btw Raj deewanis must stop now.. bechare ki shaadi ho rahi hai, lol..abhi to Avni ke saat khushi se rehne do..lol
Haha.. competition barabari ka? Abhi se Avni's side ek number aage hai lol.. 1: 2 will gonna win and rock the task!! 😉