For you Ritu (Babyji): Please let go!

hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Ritu,

First of all please accept my apologies for a delayed response. I did read your message but interiors of a tribal region in Odisha did not support my quest for technology and there was just no way that I could write to you from within massive coal mines.

Returned home last night but ever since I read our message you have been on my mind.

And let me tell you that I completely as in COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from and can feel your pain.

A mere human that I am ... I am no healer but after seeing you so hurt I would have failed my duty of being a friend, so what if we do not have any other way to reach out except IF.

Ritu, my sweetheart... a big body-crushing hug and a silent kiss on the forehead for you...🤗

And try and understand what I am about to say below... Purely my figment of imagination and no copyright whatsoever... please feel free to disagree wholeheartedly..

So here goes:

Have you read Ghalib's gem about broken heart which refuses to mend:  

Hazaron Khwaishein Aise ki har khwaish pe dam nikale...

bahot nikle mere armaan lekin phir bhi kam nikle

(Thousands of desires, each worth dying for...

many of them I have realized...yet I yearn for more.)

The sum total being that this mirrors the life of us rangrasians here in IF. Me you and everybody.. just like mein..tu.. hamesha...

We have had several desires from Rangrasiya and many of them were fulfilled and may be more remained mere desires ...

But as the show closes in next week... I wanted to request you to consider this:... the more you restrict them from leaving your mind the more painful it is going to be for you Ritu... treasure Rudra and his beloved Paro for life in your heart but please free your mind from them...

As cliched it may sound but good things in life have to end.

And the disastrous step of murdering Paro proved that she was on this earth with only one mission: to release Rudra from all the suffering and pain he endured for over one and half decades.. and bring happiness...

Baisa,.. there is only so much one can do in a lifetime which is shorter than probably a hindi daily soap.

Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat was mystic who infused fragrance in a lifeless man and how? The symbol of their eternal love is a copy of his mother... and so ironic is his name: Dhruv... 

According to hindu mythology... Dhurv was the son of a cruel king who terrorized the child for several years just because he chose to worship lord Vishnu... Dhruv faced innumerable hardships and struggled to survive...till he was transformed into the Pole Star which gives a direction to the entire world...

And here is our Dhruv.. void of his mother's love but is recipient of unending and unconditional love from his father.. who had never received something like this ever...and now soon he will play a catalyst and direct his father towards a new life..

Ritu, seven years of mourning is not a lifetime at all... but Rudra needs to open his heart and soul to someone who loves him more than he loves her... while Paro's void can never be filled...

Myrah will be his oxygen which will help him breathe Paro in his every breath... remember the unwritten rule in the game of love: always be with someone who loves you more than you love him/her... and Myrah, for all practical purposes, is Paro V2.0. 

She defines today's world where me and you... we live. We do not take crap and neither does she... rest all the traits are a reflection of Paro's. No wonder the parallels were drawn.

I do not understand sizzling dhak dhak but I do recognize the matters of heart and soul.. may be Bholenath, with our Paro sitting next to him, chose Myrah for Rudra to live life once again...the one which he could not all these years without his Paro...

I think, for all of us, who are crying with Rudra's tears in their eyes and feel his excruciating pain in their hearts.. I think the time has come to help him let go... if he does let go... we will also be free from the million tonnes of grief we have been holding in our heart and soul for him...

Rudra and Paro are immortal. I have added them to my secret list of inseparable lovers...for times immemorial... their saga of celestial love and longing and passion will be passed through generations.. Actually now make it four: Romeo Juliet, Heer Ranjha, Shereen Farhad and now Paro Rudra 

Finally, Ritu.. please give a thought ...release Rudra and Paro and free yourself... Rudra and Dhruv need unconditional and never ending love and Myrah is there just to shower all this over the father son duo..

Lets think that human life which had been so unfair to Rudra all these years is paying back to him.. that too with a bonus!

Thank you for the PM, my darling, and thinking of me too... i am sorry if you think that my response to your PM was inappropriate. I also apologise for a late response.

God bless you and may Rudra and Paro live forever in our hearts!

Hiral 

Edited by hiralnehal - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooo much Hiral...thank you...I just finished my comment  to Shweta's post & saw your response...my flight is  boarding so I have to rush...I am rushing but tears are flowing after reading your post...I will respond later...right now,I need to rush to the toilet to wipe my tears , wash my face because I don't want my coulleugea to see me in this state. Thank you sooo much once again.
hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babyji

Thank you sooo much Hiral...thank you...I just finished my comment  to Shweta's post & saw your response...my flight is  boarding so I have to rush...I am rushing but tears are flowing after reading your post...I will respond later...right now,I need to rush to the toilet to wipe my tears , wash my face because I don't want my coulleugea to see me in this state. Thank you sooo much once again.

*************************shant********************************  baisaa... ************shant*************

tears are the most expensive mode of emotion we women have... save them.. do not spend on grief but always on happiness...

have a safe flight dear n god bless!!!

love
hiral