Family drama over romance and relationships?

Superthree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It seems like the Indian audiences wish to watch all melodrama of families... The relationships of handling  family members, needless shadiyanters that the characters  are embroiled in and it seems the majority Indian public enjoys that over plays like rangrasiya with a romantic edge and portrayal of strong emotions where the right and truth triumphs at a good fast pace without needless separations and drama!!

Perhaps the bad acting orlackof acting skills are more appreciated than the sheer joy of watching Sanaya and Ashish emote...I don't get it seriously. 

Maybe people empathise more with those family situations ...I sure hope toGod they don't act  like that...but then lying ...denying ...and don't admit to what u did if no one can prove it is almost apart of the national psyche!!? 
It's horrible to say that but i think if we look deep into ourselves we shall realise the truth! How many of us honestly have the guts to say to a  friend I don't want to meet today? It's more like I am busy something's come up...little white lies...

Will miss u rang rasiya and Sanaya and Ashish...this was the only serial I watched !

**Post edited for bringing in other shows into comparison.
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So true!! Not to mention another 5 years or so running where there nothing really happening in that soap! Yet people watch that over thought provoking shows like RR!! Maybe some did want to watch but time clashes are always there!!

Shreya
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ikr Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago