bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow what a sweet n cute n lovable friendship of RK n Madhu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Really loved the madhu's dialogue saying to RK "Don't Darofy just chilofy"😳😳😳
N The trick of RK saying sorry to Madhu by decorating her room n also holding his ears n doing 1 2 3 4 was cut n sweet n adorable 😳😳😳😳

bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Nice start dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Please continue further 😊😊
Eagerly waiting for second part
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Thanks for pm me dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Shweta300 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys for being late here goes Ture love part -2
"Let's go for movie no RK!!" said madhu while getting inside his car for clg... "But Madhu.. Your tutions.." RK asked raising his eye brows... Madhu looked at him angrily and snapped "Will you take me out or not??" "Hmm.. My junglii billi.. Anything for you.. But yeah movie of ur choice.. Is it ok??" RK said with smirk..."But listen which movie tell me as soon as possible.. I will book the tickets for evening show.." He said.. Madhu think for a while n said Ranbir 's movie name "I just love him RK.. You know he is so cute.. handsome ,smart ,dashing all qualities which I want in my bf.." Said madhu dreamingly... RK snapped this fingure "Oh god.. Stop thinking about him.. He is anactor my princess and you can't get him so tum ko toh meere se hi Kam chalna hoga.." Said RK with mischiveous smile... Hearing this a smile came over her lips... She felt very special after listening his words...
In the evening they spend a quality time together.. RK dropped her at her place... After freshen up she jumped on bed to sleep but sleep was far away from her eyes.. She was tossing and turning on bed... Her mind was only recalled one name Rishabh... Whenever she was thinking abt RK automatically a smile came over her lips... "What happen with me.. Why am I thinking about him so much today.." She thought herself.. Suddenly her cell beeped.. She checked the message "Did you sleep??" She immediately replied "Nope!!" Just then RK called her... And they talked almost whole night... They duo didnt know when they slept...
And slowly in every passing day Madhu's behaviour started changing towards RK... Which is totally un-noticed by RK... Though she was not ready to accept that fact but still she knew she has a feeling for him.. And day by day her feeling grow up... On a such day at night she dreamt of her n RK's marraige n she woke up n started smiling thinking abt him.. Days started passing with madhu falling more for RK day by day n RK was unaware abt madhu's changing feelings for him... Madhu started noticing that how much RK matters to her... And finally she confessed to herself that she is in love with RK... But never get courage to say this to RK...
After 3months..
Life changed a lot for Madhu... From last few months RK was so busy with his projects so they never get time to spend together but still he managed to call her once in a day which made Madhu's day... "Hey Madhu.. Finally I got that project.. I am so happy today.." He talked with her in phone.. "Congrats RK.. I am so happy for you.." She replied.. "Ok listen.. There are a success party at my place.. Please come with uncle aunty.." He invited her for the Party...
"Madhu you should tell him about your feelings.." She thought herself... It was a special day for RK.. She got that oppurnunity as it was success party of RK's life 1st biggest project with ganguly's...
Madhu started getting ready for the party in the evening..n she wore beautifull pink gown...she was looking breath taking beautiful... She was admiring herself near the mirror... "RK I m coming today I will tell u everything I will confess my love to you.." She talked with herself.. She was so excited... After everyone getting ready they left the place...
They reach at party venue that's RK mansion...
Malik's enter the party hall n mohan came to greet them
!How r u malik????" Said mohan.. "I m fine yaar..." They started their usual talk... Radha Padmini greeted... But Madhu's eyes were searching someone.. "Amm.. Aunty.. RK??" She was hesitated... "Rishu is inside in party attending all the guests.. You go inside.." Radha said.. Madhu and Trishna went inside and MalikMohan as well as...
Madhu enter in the hall n search for RK but he was no where to found so she went to his room to check there
"RK u there????" Asked madhu while knocking the door... "yeah I m there come in.." Said RK.. Madhu went inside "RK you still didn't get ready.."said madhu angryly
Madhu.. "I m ready actually this tie plz help me no.." said RK while struggling with hus tie... She helped him "RK.. Today you are looking so handsome.." Madhu praised him.. "Ohh Madhu.. Tell me somwrhing new.." She said while setting his hair looking the mirror... Madhu was admiring him and waiting for a complimemt from RK but he didnt bother to look at her once... "RK nowadays you are behaving so weird.. You did not even look at my side.." She thought for while when he asked "Shall we go.." She nodded and they went downstairs...
The party was going in full swing.. Everyone enjoying.. RK came on stage n took mike in his hand "Ladies n gentlemen thanks for coming here... As you all know this party I threw becoz of success of my new project.. But there is one more reason.. Guys I want all of u to introduce to love of my life I met her during project.. This 3month we were just friends... During this 3 months I felt my life changed.. I started liking her n I came to the conculsion that I love her... So guys plz put ur hands together for my love miss Deepali Ganguly..." RK announced her name... Here Madhu's world stopped hearing this... Her ears didnt believe what RK said.. Tears formed in her eyes... "Plz baby come stage.." said RK giving his hand to Deepali n she came on stage and RK bend on his knees n said "Miss Deepali Ganguly will u marry me..." "Yes ,yes I willl marry u RK... I love u too.." n they hugged each other tightly.. All the peoples there started clapping for them.. RK's parents n madhu 's parents were so happy for RK... Trishna go near RK n Congo him n raise her hand for deepali to Congo her tooo n deepali smiling accept it...
But in all these nobody notices madhu who slipped out from the party n went to some silent place to cry her heart out... Her heart broke into pieces... She couldnt do anything.. She just wanted to cry her heart out... "Why god why dis it hapoen to me... I thought he was busy in his project but he was busy with his love n he didn't share abt her to m.. I was his bestie no!! god it happens to me why I fall for him he don't even bother to let me know abt his love life not even once he told me abt deepali why RK why.." She just cried and cried... Suddenly her cell started ringing ur was of Trishna.. She wiped her tears and received the call... "Madhu where r u??" "wo Didu I was not feeling well so came out for some fresh air.." She replied while controlling herself... "okkk come fast everyone is waiting for u.." "yeah Didu.." They hang out the call... "RK u not bother to tell me abt ur love na n now even I m not bother to let u know abt my feelings.. It will be better for us.." She said in her mind n she wipe her tears n went inside...
"Madhu where were u? I was searching for u.. I want to introduce u to someone.." RK said to Madhu.. "Yeah RK Congo..I m so happy for u.." Said madhu making a fake smile over her lips... "Deepali meet my bestie Madhu n madhu this is deepali my fiance.." Madhu raise her hand n Congo her n deepali too shake her hand friendly...
"It was nice to meet u deepali now I have to go Tc bye we will meet again.." Said madhu smiling to her... "Are you going? But why.. I thought we would chit chat finally today but it's ok.. some other day..RK keeps on talking abt u.." Said dips smiling to her.. "Oh how sweet but we will talk some other day..bye" Said Madhu and walked outside.. RK followed her.. "Madhu.. Madhu wait... where r u going .." asked RK pulling madhu on his side "woh RK I have my results tommrow morning n I have to wake early in morning for it n admissions n all u know na.. how hectic the things are.." said madhu in reply... "Yes I know but it's happiest day of my life.. I want u to be present with me m dips to celebrate it.."said RK looking hurt.. "RK plz na..let me go na next time celebrating Pakka.." said madhu.. "Ok..I won't force u bas happy now.." said RK and after a pause he continue "Tommrow I will take u to the clg.." "woh actually RK I going with Didu tommrow since 3months ur projects has started n u didn't come for pick me n drop me so I started going with Didu n tommrow also I m going with her okkk soo u plz don't worry abt me I will go by my own u t c okkk.." She said unwillingly as she knew it will hurt him but still she has ro do it... And wave good night to him n left the place...
She reached home n went straight to her room n locked it frm inside n went to wash room n started the shower n there she cried her heart out..
"Now I can't take it any more.. If I will stay here it will kill me frm inside I should go frm here.. I can't see RK n deepali together even I can't hide my tears frm him so it's better for me to go frm here.." She herself said hurtily...
After 2days..
"Madhu u sure beta.." asks malik "Yes dad I m sure.. I want to do my last year of MBA frm Delhi.. I have fill the form n I got admission too.."
Said madhu to her dad..
"Ok beta u can go to Delhi at ur Masi's place.." Padmini said.. "Thanks maa.. but I have to leave for Delhi... tommrow morning only.." They nodded...
In morning.. Madhu bid a bye to her parents and left for Delhi.. "Bye Rishabh.. Take care of yourself.." She thought herself...
On a same day in afternoon Trishna was sitting in ccd talking to some cilents.. After completing meeting she was going out then she saw RK there with dips she wave her hand to them n they called her to join them...
"Hii RK ,hii deepali how r u guys.." ask Trishna.."we r fine trish.." RK replied smilingly... Suddenly Trish cell started ringing.. "Hello.. You reached properly no madhu... Okk fine .. I will inform maa.." They hang out the call.. "Trishna what were u talking to madhu.. where she is gone?? since 3days she didn't text me or call me.. Even she didnt receive my calls.. What happen??" Asked RK worriedly.. "RK u don't know madhu shift to Delhi.. She didn't inform u abt this? Actually she want to complete her last year there suddenly n maa n papa agree to her n let her go..." said trish...
"Did she reach there ???" Ask RK .. "Yeah she reached there.." said trish.. Here RK lost in deep thoughts.. "Madhu u didn't inform me that u r going Delhi.. Since 20 year we know each other u never hide anything frm me n not even go away frm me n this time u went to Delhi.. without informing me why madhu why.." He was angry but as well as worried for her...
Immediately RK was trying to call Madhu but her cell was not reachable.. He tried whole day calling her but same result..

After one week Madhu's first day at college.. She went inside the class n occupied 3rd bench n sit there one by one all students came n suddenly she heard one boy's voice "It's my sit.."said boy.."Sorry I m new.." said Madhu... "It's okkk u shift inside I will sit here.." said boy and she agreed.. Later they introduce themselves..
"Hi.. I m karan.." forward his hand in front of Madhu and she shake her hand with him... Then slowly Madhu became everyone's friend but still she miss her RK.. Whenever she was alone she only thought about him... But whenever her mood was off.. Karan was there to made her smile with his silly pranks... Madhu adjust with them easily as she was very friendly in nature with them n more attached with karan... Like this days started passing days of madhu's life n her pain started healing little.. But still her love for RK never changed... But on other side RK was started feeling lonely without his bestie Madhu.. he was missing her badly but he was always occupied with Dips...
It's end of part -2 n frm part 3 it will be time leap it would be 6 months leap n guys plz let me know did u guys r liking my stroy na plz do like n comments it's means a lot to me...
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc update dear
RK WITH DEEPALI yucK
my poor madhu
plz update soon
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Madhu, RK with dips. Very bad.
Madhu's feelings were well written.