Rang Rasiya: 12th September - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Rang Rasiya: 12th September - Written Update

The episode starts with everyone sitting on the table for food. Maithili and Shatabdi serve the other family members. Seeing Maithili struggle with her baby girl, Mohini taunts that she can either handle the baby or serve the food. Myrah asks why is it that always Shatabdi and Maithili always serve food and the others sit and eat. Rudra explains that this is how it has been all this while. Myrah says then why can't Mohini serve then or me? She herself is a woman. Mohini says that she's the eldest in this house, no one can dare to ask her to do work. Myrah says why so? Why can't everyone take their own food. Is there a problem. Samrat supports her saying that he doesn't have an issue. Myrah asks Maithili and Shatabdi to sit. Maithili hesitates but Myrah pushes her. Maithili finally sits and starts feeding the baby along with her. Myrah plays with her. A utensil drops down and Myrah engages Maithili in her talks so that she is not able to help Mohini. Mohini is bound to help her own self. Rohit appreciates Myrah.

After food, Myrah is playing with the baby and Maithili asks her to stop it. Myrah asks stop playing? Maithili says no, stop humiliating Maajisa. Myrah says how can you be so cool after all that she has done? Maithili says because I know what she has been through. Every mother has expectations of an heir and I couldn't live up to them. Samrat is her elder son and she naturally had dreams. Myrah says how can u appreciate her. Maithili says because there are two sides of the same coin. Look through my perspective, Samrat wouldn't have been there if she wasnt there. And afterall Maajisa was the one who chose her for Samrat. Mohini is overhearing all this and is in tears. Maithili tells Myrah that initially she brought both her kids up alone. Bapujisa would be busy with BSD works and so couldn't give time. Business , education and everything was solely due to Mohini. Myrah is in awe. She tells the baby to ask her mom from which planet is she. Maithili laughs that the same as her.

The baby cries and everyone starts to try to make her quiet but she doesn't. Danveer asks Maithili to pat her back. Maithili tries it but to no advantage. Rudra tries as well. Sumer chides that make the baby drink a peg, she will fall asleep. Everyone scolds him. Mohini comes in saying that for a year babies must be made to wear old clothes. But this new generation. She takes the baby from Maithili's hands and asks her to open the cloth wrap. Maithili finds old clothes. She picks up a blue cloth but Mohini says take the red one, I have a granddaughter and not a grandson. Everyone is shocked to see her behavior. Mohini lovingly talks to the child saying that these clothes belong to her bua Sunehri, she kept for her granddaughter but Shatabdi being Shatabdi brought new clothes for Koel. So now these belong to her. Maithili is overwhelmed. Mohini continues that my other daughter-in-law will obey me, as always. From day 1, she has done whatever I said. I hope you don't grow up to be as obedient as her. Everyone is shocked to see her.

Mohini gets up and says that she will make sure that everything goes right. She will manage everything related to the baby. The christening ceremony, the massage and everything else. But she needs one thing from Maithili. Forgiveness. Maithili is shocked and happy together. Mohini apologizes for whatever she did. Maithili asks her to not say sorry. Mohini apologises to Myrah too. Seeing everyone happy, Myrah gets overwhelmed and leaves the place. Rudra follows her and asks what is wrong. Myrah says I left you all because you were having a family moment. Rudra asks you've always interfered and what happened today? All this is because of you. I never imagined Kakisa like this. Myrah smiles and says that all you guys have done for me. I'll be grateful. Rudra asks what have we done? Myrah says love, true love. Rudra holds her face and wipes off her tears. Maithili sees this. Myrah leaves seeing Maithili.

Precap- Maithili tries to make Rudra understand that now that Myrah leaves, what will happen to you and Dhruv. Rudra asks now why? Maithili says because you're in love with Myrah now.

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update dear