Myra and Rudra's Dard Kaa Rishta

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys please bear with me... I'm catching up online on all the episodes I missed so my late lateef remarks... I'm just done 
---------------------------------------------------------
I just finished the episode in which Myra demands that Rudra stops seeing her as Paro's look-alike. For one moment, I thought she has no respect for Paro but at the same time I wondered how painful it must be for her to witness her own physical nonexistence in front of the man she madly loves but cannot be with. Why?! Cuz he only sees his beloved in her form. If she's not Paro, then her existence is meaningless to him. Given the selfish nature of humans, how much would that make her hate Paro?! I wonder. We may not approve of it but she'd be justified, nevertheless.

I saw the same kind of desperation in Rudra's eyes when he first met Myrah. He'd give both the worlds just to know that his Paro has returned. But that plea was not heard and so he had to run away as far as he could. Imagine seeing someone else in the exact same form of the only woman he learned to love but could not be with anymore. 

I now wonder. Whose pain is greater? Rudra's? Or Myra's? Not sure but they have both suffered and the reason is Paro in both cases...

Hence, pyaar kaa rishtaa ho naa ho... in dono  kay beech dard kaa rishtaa toh hai hi hai...

I was obviously one of the biggest critics of the decision to end PaRud's love saga and I still am. In all fairness, however, I must acknowledge that MyRud's story has substance too despite the fact that it was rushed and not given a nurturing space.

Edited by Oyster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
A Devdas type ending to MyRud's story might have been more befitting as Sanaya mentioned in the SBS segment