11th September-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Mohini says Myra is lying.. all this is crap. I dont accept what she is saying. Mohini says.. look at Rudra he is standing all quiet. Mohini says.. this girl is lying. Rudra says. .if u cant talk to Myra with respect.. then keep quiet. Myra is right.. i have repaid all the loans and this is my house. Rudra says as owner all decision will be mine and i name half of this house on Samrat's name. So Samrat, Maithli and the baby girl will stay here.  Rudra says.. only you will apologize Mohini. Shatabdi tells Maithli tried ur number so many times.. u din receive the call. Wanna see the baby angel. Shatabdi is playing with the kid.

Sumer tells Rudra.. u did right. Rudra says always do. Sumer says this is ur house. Rudra says.. so you stay in limits. Sumer fumes and walks off. Shatabdi follows. Rudra tells Samrat to rest and says the baby must be hungry. Samrat-Maithli thank Rudra. Rudra tells Maithli dont say thanks.. you have done so much for me and Dhruv.. thanks is nothing in front of it. Samrat and Maithli take Danveers blessing.

Myra smiles looking at them. Danveer comes in the room and Mohini is fuming. He asks Mohini what is the matter and asks .. is it coz Samrat is a dad finally or that they came back. Mohini says.. why u care..that orphan baby. Danveer says.. its their baby. Mohini says.. this is a trick by Rudra-Myra.. will wake them up in a snap of a finger. Mohini fumes and resolves.. that i will show Maithli her place.. am the queen of this house.

Rudra calls out to Myra and says..what did u do today morning. Myra says u were asleep so i went and brought them back. Rudra says.. and what if anyone hurt u. .or u got kidnapped again. What would happen to me.. did u think. Myra is taken aback. Rudra asks why staring. Myra says.. u do get affected dont you ..with my presence and absence. Rudra says.. why did u do it. .we had discussed this plan. Rohit comes and asks when did u make this plan.. nothing was discussed at dinner. Myra says.. later in the nite. She shares how she talked to Maithli and realized.. she is sad being away from house. Myra says.. she remembered this is Rudras house so she went and talked to Rudra. Flashback shown - Myra calls Rudra out of the room and says.. how can u sleep at ease. ..ur bro and sis in law are outside the house. Rudra says and i arranged for their stay. Myra tells Rudra that they should be back home. Rudra says when all things cool off. Myra tells Rudra.. no cooling off, have a plan. Rudra tells Myra.. will manage all about the loan .. no need for ur money. Rudra tells Rohit so i managed all. Rohit says oh ok ..so this is the plan. Flashback shows Rudra-Myra shake hands. .and eyelocks.  Rudra tells Myra but u changed all the plan in the morning. Myra says.. whats there to fume about .. u are a control freak. Rudra says yes i am. Myra says ur a MCP. Rudra says yes i am. Myra tells Rohit to tell Rudra she will punch him if he doesnt leave... she turns and sees Rohit is gone. 

Part 2

Rohit is in the room and looking at his and Myra's pic. Myra asks what happened, why did you leave from there. Rohit says.. only you and Rudra were talking.. i wasnt even present. Myra asks what is the matter. Rohit asks why did you not tell me your plan. Myra says coz i know how you react.. u did have fought with me. Rohit says.. and you woke up Rudra.. ! He reminds how they used to fight to be in the same team. Myra says.. yes we are a team. Rohit asks then why not now. Myra asks what do you mean. Rohit says.. maybe you have no place for me in your team. Tell me nothing has changed and that we are still best friends. Myra recollects Rudras words of care and concern for her. Rohit tells Myra.. i love you. He tells Myra.. ur not just my best friend.. i love you. Myra says.. i wanted to tell you ..and she stops herself seeing Rohit all excited. Rohit says.. maybe we both loved each other since childhood but never understood. Rohit says.. everything is so perfect.. wow. He hugs Myra. Myra doesnt answer and excuses herself and leaves from there.

Maithli tries to put the baby to sleep but she keeps crying. Mohini comes and tells her that if ur done with taking care of baby ..go finish the cooking. Maithli says cooking is done. Mohini says.. help me to make this pickle. Maithli says... once baby is asleep .. will do so. Mohini says.. ur hubby must be owner of the house .. but ur still my daughter in law. Help me. Myra says no.. she wont. And you stop expecting her to help u. Ur being unfair to her. Mohini asks.. no one taught u to stay out of other peoples business. Myra says..its about my Jija .. so i will speak.  Mohini pushes Myra away and tells Maithli to help her to make pickle and not stare at her.

Part 3

Myra tells Mohini that if ur in such a rush.. finish ur own work or if u are so inconvenienced.. leave. Mohini asks who are u to ask me to leave.. u .. u spoilt brat. Myra says..talk of urself. Maithli has made her decision . .she wants to take care of her baby.. but u.. u spent ur whole life.. demeaning and insulting people. No one answered u back and so u keep forcing urself on others. I am here for few days . .but in those few days .. will strengthen Maithli so much that she wont bow down to u. U will have to change.. for the good. Myra takes Maithli away with her. 

Dhruv- Koyel sneak in Maithlis room to see the baby. Myra asks them to not make noise. Dhruv says.. was i so small too. Koyel says everyone is small. Myra says i was a fat baby though. Maithli goes to heat the milk. Myra asks if she can lift the baby. Maithli says yes.. carefully. Rudra guides Myra on how to hold the baby. Myra picks up the baby and she is excited. Myra talks to herself to keep distance from Rudra and not complicate things.

Precap --- Mohini comes to Maithli and says.. u gotta do one mroe thing. Maithli asks what. Mohini says.. forgive me.. i was blinded by my ego. She is in tears. Mohini asks to hold the baby. Rudra-Myra smile seeing them patching up.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks di for the awesome WU
wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Many thanks for real time WU
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the WU :)
taahir004 thumbnail

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update but what will Mohini do to the child now? I don't think she would have changed so soon as we have one more week to last episode.