Hum Hain Na written update 10 September

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with pubali telling sagarika that she thinks sagarika is in love with bunty. Sagarika says you are very old fashion. If I praised him that doesn't mean that I am in love with him. Have you seen his family, I will never make a mistake of falling in love with him.
Bunty is In his dad's room pressing his feet and thinking about sagarika that where will he find her. His dad tells him to get tea for him. Bunty leaves to ask his mom to make tea. He sees sagarika serving tea to his mom. She is looking very pretty in white dress. He looks at her and says that you have come sagarikaji I knew you would patch up with my mom. My mom is very good at heart she will forgive you. Then he tells his mom that mom sagarika had no fault in diya incidence. There was wind and her dupatta caught the diya by mistake as it was not in control. Satya says who you need to control. Bunty realises he was daydreaming and mistaking Satya for sagarika. He says to Satya what are you still doing here. Satya says there is lot of work to do if I don't do it then who will, that bengalan and makes a face. Bunty's mom says don't remind me of her my mood will spoil.  She asks by the way  whose guest was she. Satya says she was bhabhi's guest and shouldn't have Been invited back to our house. Bunty is thinking now he can find out where she lives as he knows that she is bhabhi's guests. satya further instigates his by saying that sagarika was flirting with guys in our family. Bunty tells her to be quiet and mind her own work.

Bunty then calls Madhav and says I am going to meet bhabhi' but Madhav tells him not to go as bhabhi must be sleeping. Bunty doesn't pay any heed to him and goes there. Bunty's sister are getting his bhabhi' ready and bhabhi is being a pain and fussing over nail paint and makeup. Bunty in the meantime asks her is she ok? Maybe she should call her friends and let them know she is fine. Bunty is buttering his bhabhi by scolding his sisters and tells them to properly take care of her. Pappu is trying to get in the room but bunty and his mom tells his to go to his room and the bride will bring him milk so he should go and wait in his room. 
When bhabhi goes to pappu's room Bunty tries hard to talk to bhabhi but pappu bhai doesn't let him meet her. Bunty thinks he will meet bhabhi and ask abt sagarika tonight and then pappu bhai can do whatever he wants. 

Pappu bhaiya and bhabhi are in their room and he is praising her beauty. Poor pappu is still trying to romance his wife when bunty and Madhav plan to shout that there is snake in the house. Hearing the shouts pappu goes out to see where the snake is. Bunty sees the opportunity and talks to bhabhi about her friends. But unfortunately bhabhi doesn't know much about sagarika just that she is her relative. Bunty leaves from there disappointed. Pappu comes and asks what were you doing here. Bunty says he was worried bhabhi will get scared and pappu says he is there if she gets scared.

Pubali suggests that sagarika and her should go eat ice cream to lighten their mood and they will take the car to be safe. Sagarika looks at her mothers pic and said her mother liked banaras ki kulfi. Pubali says then that will what they have. The leave happily.

Bunty house: poor pappu is trying hard to pacify his wife. He gives her milk. She says she doesn't like milk but she would love an ice cream. 
Bunty and Madhav are planning that in the morning they will show bhabhi sagarika's pic maybe she will remember something about her then. Pappu comes and says can you get ice cream for your bhabhi right now.

Madhav and bunty are getting ice cream. Bunty is thinking what will sagarika think about him and where can he find her. Just then he sees pubali and sagarika having ice cream. Background music plays and bunty is watching sagarika eating ice cream and talking. 

Sagarika says let's have one more. They see bunty on his bike and pubali says he is here too let's go to some other ice cream vendor. Bunty goes to them and asks sagarika is she here to eat ice cream. They should try the other vendor he makes better ice cream. Sagarika says no and tries to leave but bunty stops them and says he knows what happened was wrong and he is sorry on behalf of everyone. Sagarika says she is not mad and she doesn't want to talk about it anymore and leaves from there. Bunty thinks yes you are mad sagarika ji but I will not let you be mad for long.

Precap: sagarika is clicking pics and sees bunty bathing in Ganga. Later He comes running to her with a smile and ask her sagarikaji you here!

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the Up dateπŸ˜ƒ
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

thank you for the Up dateπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
lifelessons thumbnail
Guys sorry for mistakes. I did on my phone πŸ˜³
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you thank you πŸ€—
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for this great WU⭐️, it is very detailed and I really liked it so much. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You did a great job ⭐️ though it must be difficult to do it on the mobile.πŸ‘

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Ayesha, you have done it very well!
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update... thank you so much πŸ€—
lifelessons thumbnail
Thanks for liking the update everyone πŸ€—