Ek Boond Ishq

Best actress award for a male actor Vishwajeet Pradhan!

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
From playing hardcore action roles, underworld Dons to slimy politicians to corrupt cops to dreadful thakurs, Vishwajeet Pradhan has turned the proverbial leaf completely by reinventing himself in the role of transgender Kalavati in Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq. Kalavati is not just a double but perhaps a tetra role having Rudrapratap/Laado/Rudrakaal as her other shades.

Having recently been voted as The Best Actress in a Negative Role on a popular social networking site Twitter Vishwajeet is finding himself in both a happy & funny situation, carrying forward the rich tradition of HelenBindu DesaiAroona Iranis. And not only this but actor Vishwajeet Pradhan is also nominated for the best actress in a negative role in Telly awards.

Commenting on the same, Vishwajeet says, "For an actor to achieve this feet is really great. Being a male actor if you are nominated for the best actress category is something which I am proud of. I had taken this character of kalavati as a challenge and I am glad that my viewers are loving it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow congrats to Vishwajeetji! He really deserves all the awards for being the most amazing and unique villain of Indian TV 😊 👏
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Still remember the first look of Kalawati 😲😲😲😲😲

And she scared the crap out of me 😲😲😲😲
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a great news...
So well deserved by Vishwajeet Pradhan ji... Kalavati the most unique villain on Indian Television till now...👏👏
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow..congrats to VP sir...👏
he is a great actor...⭐️
tfs  sehru
PINKED
Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vpji is best villain and vamp on indian television and I think bollywood needs talent like him there is a scarcity of good villain nowadays bcoz heroes only playing anti-hero and villain roles.