Apoorv/shaurya leaving the show too?

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The precap showed Shaurya receiving an internship for a year and that it would be his last day at the college. Does that mean Shaurya/Apporv track is over? I'm seriously annoyed with this show now as after Vaibhavi, he was my favorite character. If they wanted a love angle with Vaibhavi and the new character, that's fine but why take out Shaurya completely? I'm hoping that there is some fluke and they don't end his track. Edited by soni595 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks like cv's gone mad ðŸ˜• accha hi hai agar apoorv chalagaya toh he will get more better shows in future and not this serial where the cv's keep hurting fans.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this will be the most horrible thing ever..COME ON ITS ONLY BLOODY tw months..ur not giving them a fair chance man !!! what's wrong... :/
now there is no reason for me to watch this show. the story is copied from left right left and naina's story was much better than Vaibhavi. atleast priyanka played the girl with attitude till the end and was not unfortunately replaced the way it happened here..

also apoorv was a darling. hate this !! hate 4 lions. will not watch this shit from now. 

m done sorry guys !!! 
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya is getting replaced?? Really? What the.

Is it confirmed? Plz tell me guys.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nash..

Shaurya is getting replaced?? Really? What the.

Is it confirmed? Plz tell me guys.

I don't think Shaurya is getting replaced because according to the precap his internship will be for a year for which he won't be coming to college. So, this might mean his track will end altogether unless he will have another track outside of college.

But..I'm not sure since the episode hasn't aired yet and no official confirmation.
Nash.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

I don't think Shaurya is getting replaced because according to the precap his internship will be for a year for which he won't be coming to college. So, this might mean his track will end altogether unless he will have another track outside of college.

But..I'm not sure since the episode hasn't aired yet and no official confirmation.

thank God it isn't confirmed yet! Can't imagine the show having so many flaws. It will have nothing left in it.
.Sumi. thumbnail
Hey Soni...thnx for making this post cos i was planning to make a post on this..

Like seriously??whats wrong with them???1st its Snehal and now Apoorv???wats wrong??what did this poor soul do now??

I agree that Snehal wasnt great I too used to feel that she should improve in her expressions and acting skills.It was for everyone who were improving over the days...Also its just 2 months give them some time...

Yaayyy what an awesome precap...lovely...im jumping...seriously???

I rem Rhea telling me that Shaurya will be sidelined and i too felt that but then totally removing this guy isnt accepted...so is this why they showed 2 incidents where Vaibhavi could handle situations herself without Shaurya's help???come on it wasnt like that...

1st the gunda's thingy about canteen where Vaibhavi exposed them..i mean others helped too but then she planned in mainly and secondly where Shaurya leaves Vaibhavi to go inside to find out the reason for smoke though we all know it wasnt acceptable and also yes it was planned by Vaibhavi herself to get reinstated

For me this show is all about 3 female leads,Vaurya,kabir-Tashu and Ada-Junaid...im nt looking for romance...bt yes when they are together there's something good about it...also the female leads...

They portrayed such a way that Shaurya is always there to help Vaibhavi and Kabir is the one who makes Ada realize about many things and that she needs to speak up for herself...

I feel everythign is falling apart now...i dont mind a new lead coming in but then replacing 2 leads is so not done...i guess im done with O Gujariya now..

Thnx PH
.Sumi. thumbnail

thank God it isn't confirmed yet! Can't imagine the show having so many flaws. It will have nothing left in it.

choti i somehow feel Shaurya's part will be less or nothing...cos he has got an internship and he will be busy with that and also in case they wanna have anything protrayd outside collg they can always have a voice over showing its Shaurya...bt trust me im done if Apoorv is out...

Every1s newbie in this show and they r all learning but i still prefer the old leads since i started the show with them though they were flawed

Nash.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suni-

choti i somehow feel Shaurya's part will be less or nothing...cos he has got an internship and he will be busy with that and also in case they wanna have anything protrayd outside collg they can always have a voice over showing its Shaurya...bt trust me im done if Apoorv is out...

Every1s newbie in this show and they r all learning but i still prefer the old leads since i started the show with them though they were flawed

I have a feeling that its all because of screen space problem jiji. The new lead whose entering the show is a popular actor..thereby he needs much screen space and for cvs newbies are always the easiest target to sideline. Dont understand why do they need to ruin the story for the sake of Trp aunty. Paanch had no star cast. All were kinda new to IT. Still it was smash hit. The stars and fancy doesn't matter, potential of the script does..when will the makers understand that!
.Sumi. thumbnail

I have a feeling that its all because of screen space problem jiji. The new lead whose entering the show is a popular actor..thereby he needs much screen space and for cvs newbies are always the easiest target to sideline. Dont understand why do they need to ruin the story for the sake of Trp aunty. Paanch had no star cast. All were kinda new to IT. Still it was smash hit. The stars and fancy doesn't matter, potential of the script does..when will the makers understand that!

completely agree with u choti...its all cos of trps and stuff...they hav totally ruined everything nw
its all gonna be spice cos of the new lead since he is exp and trps...come one the show was doing fine...channel walon undrstnd tat u will lose viewership trp ke chakkar mein