Rangrasiya Written Update 9 September 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 9 September  2014

Mohini shouts at Sumer as Shatabdi wins and both fight that their pickle is better and when Mohini in verdantly tells her she made from the same book and Satabdi says she changed the pickle and filled the old one as she knew about her and Sumer. They hear a child's cry Shatabhi says why you are crying.

Rohit is surprised at Myrah taking care of Dhruv his medicines and bring the child for adoption but Myrah says wait Kaki has come as she hears the orphans sound of crying and scolds Mythali left right and centre. Samrat says she is my daughter and you can't say anything wrong Mohini says where you got the child what is her weight etc and Myrah tells all the statistics. Rudra scolds Mohini and says whoever it is it's a woman and scolds her for not understanding a woman. Mythali says look at this innocent child you will get the motherly feeling. Mohini scolds and insults Mythali saying God did not give you children and the reason is you are not qualified to TC and bring up children. Mythali says all these years I looked after this house and all you that has given me confidence that this is my child and I can look  after him .Sumer and Shatabdi also support Mythali and Samrat.

Mohini says I wont let this bad blood in this house and Samrat says he will not live in this house where his child and his wife will be insulted. Mohini is pleased that they went off without any problem Myrah says the child is so innocent and pretty you are heartless and Mohini says yes I am heartless. Rohit says Myrah why did you do all this. Rudra says well because of her I have seen the satisfaction of motherhood on my bhabhi sa face. Myrah then goes from there emotionally.

Rohit says what is all this and Myrah  Kaki is not yours nor that woman your sister nor that child. Myrah says they belong to the man I when Rohit says yes she says who saved my life and Rohit looks at her Myrah says she has a headache he gives her medicine and goes.

Danveer is searching and ringing up and says good thing they left as Mohini insults and taunts them. Danveer says one day all will leave and you will be left alone and no one to look after you then she can shout at the walls and no one will be there when she dies. Mohini is not worried.

Rohit talks about Myrah to Rudra after he goes to his room. He asks where is Dhruv Rudra says with Koel as he is missing Mythali. Rohit says Myrah why she has changed so much she never used to interfere in anyone's life but now she interferes in all matters in your house In 20 days she has got totally absorbed in your family and problems. Rudra says she was always like this from when I knew her always interfering. Rohit says I know her since 20 years but she was never like this .

Rohit asks is there some relationship Rudra says yes she is your fiance Rohit says not us but between you two is there some relation between you two anything I should be worried Rudra says you are marrying that madcap so you should be worried all your life. Rohit express his worry and Rudra says if she was my fiance and I had such doubt I would have beaten you black and blue and goes

Rudra goes but the questions keep on ringing in his ears   and also Myrah's questions FBs shown. Myrah comes and accidently dashes against him as he is walking when she says sorry he shouts at her not to come near him and stay far away from him and she tearfully goes Rohit observes him as Rudra feels bad as he shouted at her.

PRECAP Myrah tells Kaki this house does not belong to you but Rudra's and these legal  papers say so Mythali and Samrat with baby are there and if you have to stay here say sorry to them. Rohit is also there

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update.