Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

N somehow contributing in production of triplets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and get married to Farah Khan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Kunder and her husband are worthless tho, but the security guard he beat up that was a person. I'm sure BIji will agree πŸ˜›

come on...he didn't touch that guard...just gaali exchanges were there...and he was punished for that...he is a man enough to agree to that punishment...or someone actually believes that SRK is not powerful enough to get that punishment liftedπŸ˜‰...unlike those who are running free after committing crimesπŸ˜‰
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NailClipper and Elixir why are y'all quoting yourselves πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

come on...he didn't touch that guard...just gaali exchanges were there...and he was punished for that...he is a man enough to agree to that punishment...or someone actually believes that SRK is not powerful enough to get that punishment liftedπŸ˜‰...unlike those who are running free after committing crimesπŸ˜‰

srk ke baap ko to laana hota ha beech ma πŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He did it for his wife, otherwise I think he would've continued with the fight. The dude has guts to talk shit to SRK infront of everyone, come on. Like you know many won't dare to do that...

Any idiot who has nothing to lose can do that. Don't underestimate people's stupidity. πŸ˜† But yea, he's a wuss for saying sorry and being bitchy once HNY shoot is wrapped up. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
shirsh bhai ko dukh  ha ab tak bhai aur akki ko lekar bhai don ne latar dia tha is ka movie πŸ˜†  poor guy 
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And all this happened when he was at his low point, I don't think SRK can handle failure... Can't wait to see when his movies start flopping, he will be that 70 year old guy who keeps getting into fights, I think he would give Salman run for his money πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

And all this happened when he was at his low point, I don't think SRK can handle failure... Can't wait to see when his movies start flopping, he will be that 70 year old guy who keeps getting into fights, I think he would give Salman run for his money πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

he shud learn that b4 it ke har badshhat ko zawal ata ha πŸ˜†
Mr_Lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gay Kare to Chamatkar Bhai
kare to Balatkar
πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

when its anyone..πŸ˜†

omg itna hate shrish ke lye