The edited partS of SwaRon shower Romance *edited with more scenes

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
All would be sad and shocked to know that some moments of SwaRon shower Romance were edited 
And the worst part is edited one was sexiest ðŸ˜­
Today's episode was proof of it
The episode started with the beautiful lady yaa Sharon reminiscing the special she and Swayam shared under the shower :3 and during that flashback the edited part got revealed which sadly wasn't in actual scene 

The scene where Sharon keeps her hand on Swayam's lips in order to avoid the kiss to happen the moment wa not just this but also

But also had small moment where further Swayam kisses her hand passionately slightly pushing her hands through his lips
Well that was really sexy *_* a must watch one DO WATCH that 

Here are its caps ðŸ˜­ see and cry over our fate for not getting it with the actual scene 

This was really deep one ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Not just this but one other scenes too was edited

This hand sliding moment shittt so sexy ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Scene me I properly hota without edit it would have been sizzling hot *_* 

That actually force me to think over how many other moments were edited I'm sure few were :( 

If you watch flashback with full focus one will realize how few moments were different in way or another from the one we got as final scene 
May be they were reshoot ones but it wa wrong on the part of Editors to edit such a sexy passionat  moment ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Please never do that again in future 

Well on the contrary I'm thankful to them for showing flashback we actually got to see the real scene :( 

Caps Credit- Priya di, Thanks  ðŸ¤—

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
THANKS THAT U ALSO NOTICED. I WAS SAYING THIS ONLY . WHY THE SEXIEST PARTS WERE EDITED??? WHY??? AUR HOTNESS ADD HO JATA SCENE MEIN. WHY EDITED? MATLAB ACTUAL SCENE THODA AUR LAMBA RAHA HOGA. 😭😡😡 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think its the editors fault... it is the censor to me blamed for...the censor board really needs to grow up. Anyways, thank you to the editors for cleverly putting it in the flashback atleast. Hope other edited parts are put some time later in some flashback also.
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! I thought I was just seeing things... yay its real! :) :) 
Awww... It was super adorable. Made their romance more real :)

I don't think it needs to be edited at all. Gee! 
That sweet kiss is nothing compared to back hug when he draws her close to him.
Hope there is BTS soon.

Edited by Dee-jay - 9 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was SEXY dammit. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Why why did they edit it. Im so upset tujhe pata hi hai. And as Joyee Di pointed out censor board needs to grow up. As days are passing they are going to old school baba adam days.
This was really such a good moment and they edited. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
cscs thumbnail
The edited part was sexy ðŸ˜²
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh no such a beautiful passionate moment was edited :'( All the hardwork goes in vain when they edit out scenes...just hate it.

It makes the scene more beautiful and complete actually. Wonder how many such moments were edited out :'( Chalo at least we got this beautiful moment in FLASHBACKS.

Thanks for the caps..Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 9 years ago
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

I don't think its the editors fault... it is the censor to me blamed for...the censor board really needs to grow up. Anyways, thank you to the editors for cleverly putting it in the flashback atleast. Hope other edited parts are put some time later in some flashback also.

I dont know why the parts got edited. I mean jaha itna hot sequence de hi diya waha pe ye  hand kiss and other moments rehta toh kya fark padhta? ðŸ˜­ Yes I m very happy abt what we got on Friday. Thanx to Vrushan.😃 But ye editing wali prob kuch zyada hi badh gayi hai ajkal. pehle moments kam hote the aur bar bar ek hi moment ko recycle and reuse kia jata tha, that we all have noticed earlier.😆 But now prob is different. Moments kafi saare shoot hote hai but edited out.  Neway I m happy k atleast flashes mein toh dikha otherwise hume pata hi nahi chalta k Swayam ne Sharon k hath pe itna deep kiss kiya. ðŸ˜Š  Kaash hume pura full length unedited vdo mil  jata.  But I m happy to know k Vrushan ne ek long intimate and xtremely passionate scene kia for fans.

mystery75 thumbnail
why why why censor board ki problem kya hai😡😡
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

Hmm that's why I thanked them too 
Din know even for this censor board has problem -_-