Congratulations CV'S!! Your dreams have been accomplished!!!

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes you heard it right. ST at the launch of Rangrasiya said he wanted the show to be remembered forever.
Target Achieved: I will forever remember this show as the show that had the storyline ruined, the characters butchered, the lead murdered, the emotionless and ruthless CV'S. 

Damn you!

ST wanted his image to be intact. He has a record of having fans hating him after their show ends (also during it). 

Mission Achieved: I will forever hold him responsible for ruining the show. Well done Tiwari.๐Ÿ‘

I'm NOT sorry for what I've written! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Unbelievable...the arrogance of these people... In an industry where you are so dependent on viewers and us fans for any success, to disregard and go totally against what the majority want to see! What are they trying to prove? 
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perhaps we should show our "tribute" and "gratitude" for wasting valuable time invested for nine months by not watching any more episodes of RR.  Don't understand why they would want us to support and watch a show which had, have and will leave only pain, disappointment and dejected. Such a request is very untimely and highly insensitive!
These cvs are unbelievable, they ring the bell for the destruction RR by killing main lead and half the soul of RR, reason given "to spice up the story",  what kind of logic is that? They have the guts to then ask where is the logic in bringing back a dead woman IN A FICTION!!! They have definitely lost it , not just for RR. At present I suppose the cvs' mood is to just get over with this drama and go for a long holiday! Good for them, they do need a very long holiday, perhaps they should take a break and go back to classroom to relearn how to write a good story and script again.
If the cvs think that they can escape by messing up RR story and actually believe they can spin another beautiful story and make us forget about what was done to RR then they are wrong. We educated people will remember the team which ruined the drama and we shall be wary and avoid their dramas in the future. They seem to forget that they need us not the other way around, for us there are many "fish in the water", and they should remember that bad karma always catches up with one, well anyway still wish the cvs of RR all the best if they ever get together again to destroy another story, I shall not apologise if it sounds bitter as I can't help it, I do feel bitter towards the cvs of RR right now.
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ST and his super educated creative team should be awarded for the perseverance with which they went after achieving the goal of making RR unforgettable.  
missbrainy thumbnail
Originally posted by: vvbnu

ST and his super educated ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†creative team should be awarded for the perseverance with which they went after achieving the goal of making RR unforgettable.