Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs Rhea...she is ok for meπŸ˜† cos i like Snehal...im unable to accept the fact 😭
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Suni-

tfs Rhea...she is ok for meπŸ˜† cos i like Snehal...im unable to accept the fact 😭

when did i accept her too πŸ˜† what i meant tht she looks pretty. she can't replace snehal anyways..but its also a fact tht the bloddy channel and 4lions are not gonna get snehal back as well😭
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

when did i accept her too πŸ˜† what i meant tht she looks pretty. she can't replace snehal anyways..but its also a fact tht the bloddy channel and 4lions are not gonna get snehal back as well😭

ohh ok...i thot u r tryng 2 accept her...im sorryπŸ˜†
IKR...why do these channel ppl do this 😑😑😑😑
RheaSingh thumbnail
btw apoorv liked rumana's post on his group abt giving swati a chance...i don't know why ?? he wants tht .. its not easy for us though..let's see how she performs first 
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

btw apoorv liked rumana's post on his group abt giving swati a chance...i don't know why ?? he wants tht .. its not easy for us though..let's see how she performs first 

agree with u...gotta wait to see her performance
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 I see her acting first then comment about it 
RheaSingh thumbnail
one thing i did't understand the article says becoz of shaleen snehal was replaced. why would shaleen be having a problem with snehal in fact his pair with her would have been better. snehal had a more fiesty and fiery attitude 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The news of snehal replace because of shaleen is a baseless news ...and till now we don't get any strong news from production house and as well as fron snehal side that what's the matter ...
So it just a roumour Bhla ek naye actor jisne ek show join kiya ho use wahan ke Anjan logon se kya prob ...
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS Rhea.

To be very frank, I have stopped watching this show. And the reason was Snehal and her stereotype expressions, storyline's steadiness and running out of theme. I ain't fan of Swati Negi as well but have noticed her acting and mostly expressions which are worth attention. Not meaning to hurt anyone's sentiments but now its Swati Negi for whom I am returning back on watching O'gujariya. I hope this time I dont get dissappointed at least.

PS: totally my conception, nothing ultra!Edited by Nash.. - 9 years ago