RITWIK NEW INTERVIEW ARTICLE WITH PICS

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

My fans made me what I am today : Rithvik Dhanjani

Posted by Avni Raju On September 07, 2014

Rithvik Dhanjani, the heartthrob  of millions, needs no introduction. He never fails to impress the audience, be it through acting or dance. He rose to fame with his roles in Pavitra Rishta and Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani. After showing his agile dance moves in shows like Nach Baliye 5 and Jhalak Dihkla Jaa 5, the actor is yet again to flaunt his dancing skills in the upcomingshow Dare 2 Dance. He chats with Just Showbiz about his new shows Fanaah and Dare 2 Dance.

16tv-rithvik-dhanjani

Excerpts :

Your new reality show Dare to Dance' is starting. What is that one thing which made you do this dance reality show ?
I think the challenge was to surpass my own self and show that there is much more that I am capable of and to show people that so what if I am an actor you can stand and tall and as strong as all the professional dancers.

From a common man to a popular actor, how was your journey?
It been nothing less than a dream. Well the journey is still on. I still have to achieve a lot but yes whatever I am it's only because of my fans.

What is the one thing which is closer to your heart, acting, anchoring or dancing?
The closest to my heart is my acting as it is the most important aspect of my career.

rithvik 2
You are playing a werewolf in the new M TV show Fanaah which is similar to your character in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani. What is the reason for taking up a similar character again?
The story is the reason. My character in Fannah starts where the character in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani ends. It's more dynamic in nature and much more difficult. That's exactly why I took this up.

How is it working with young generation co-stars in Fanaah? Who is your best buddy on sets?
I am friends with everybody actually. It's always fun and positive to be amongst a young crowd. It makes you want to achieve your best.

Rithvik DhanjaniYou are one of dancing icons of TV industry. Which forms of dance are you comfortable with?
Any dance form you give me I would love to perform but if you ask me which one is my favorite I would say hip hop.

Any dream role which you wish to do?
Brad Pitt's role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button  is my dream role.

What is more important to you, banner or the script?
Any given day the script.

Fans want to see you in Bollywood. Any hope for them?
Yes definitely there is. They will soon see me there. ;)

Message to your fans?
You guys have made me what I am today. Please keep showering your love upon me just like this and I promise to keep you entertained for life. Lots of love.

rithvik-dhanjani__596376rithvik-dhanjani-post_1380965331

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs dia di
love this guy😳
bokul thumbnail