~ Happy Birthday to our Rockstar -- Param Singh Bhatia ~

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Today is

A really big day isn't it? A very big day for many hearts.

Yes, your guess is right today is the birthday of our very own Param Singh Bhatia. He is known to be one of the most good looking actor in the television industry.

Those who don't know him let me give you a brief introduction about him.

Param Singh Bhatia (born September 8, 1988) is an Indian model turned Actor. He portrays the lead role, the role Randhir in Channel V's popular youth show, Sadda Haq - My life, My Choice. He has newly stepped into the television Industry. He got his first major role as 'Yudi' in Sony TV's Parvarrish. Param Singh is the young and talented face of small screen. He was in a boarding school and used to play all sports like cricket, golf, football, basketball and more. He considers his mother as his inspiration. Param is currently essaying the role of Randhir alongwith beautiful actress Harshita Gaur in Channel V's popular show Sadda Haq : My Life My Choice produced by Beyond Dreams.

So, what are we all waiting for? Drop in your messages and wish him a happy, prosperous and successful future ahead.!<3

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Param as Randhir Singh Shekawat

Param Singh is portraying the male lead of Randhir opposite Harshita Gaur as Sanyunkta. Their onscreen love and hate relationship is loved by everyone. They have become one of the most loved couple amongst youngsters. The character of Randhir Shekhawat, who is hardworking, loyal and dedicated, but when he unknowingly shows off his soft side, it works nicely. Param seems like a good fit in the list of characters who has added value to the serial.

About Randhir

Randhir Shekhawat is a highly intelligent but arrogant boy who thinks women are inferior to men. Randhir doesn't hate women but he is somebody who consider women powerful enough and believes that it's a men's world and there are certain things which girls should do in which they are best. He is a person who has built certain views because of the experience he had in his life that's why he is arrogant and is seen as angry. That's what Randhir's character is all about.He is the college topper and is very smart and intelligent. Randhir is roommates with Jignesh. He shares a tainted relationship with his mother, Renuka Sanyal whom he even refuses to speak to as she was too busy in his childhood to spend time with him. He bickers a lot with Sanyukta and always tries to prove her wrong. But he doesn't realize that he is in love with her and cares about her and is confused. He gets restless and affected when he sees Parth and Sanyukta together. He gets jealous of Parth when the latter is with Sanyukta. His feelings for Sanyukta are coming out and getting stronger with time, and finally they are now good friends. In the current track of the show, Randhir is trying to profess his love to Sanyukta.

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail

Sona Bhatia
She is Param's sister. Her birthday comes on 21st October and she's down to Earth. She supports her family and love them. She is veryyy sweet,humble and beautiful.You can say that she has a *GOLDEN HEART*. She's veryy caring & friendly. She loves and support all Param's fans! She is an awesome person...

Manprit Bhatia
She's Param's mother. her b'day comes on 06 August. she is a darling cos she is veryyy sweet. She is very charming and seems veryyy young! She always supports her children and she has given them appropriate parvarish. She is a brilliant person. She respects all the love of Param's fans. She is undoubtedly veryy pretty and a marvelous person!

Lianaa thumbnail

-Naz.Karam-
Happy Birthday Param🤗
Many many happy returns of the day! May all your dreams come true.
Wish you happiness and health in your life. All the best with your new projects.
You are an amazing actor !! Saw you in Sadda Haq for the first time and now I'm a die-hard fan of yours! Keep smiling please.! Your smile shines my day. 
God bless you sweetheart❤️ 

Your Naz☺️

MansiVatwani
Hey Param...Many-many happy returns of the day my Rockstar! God bless you and may you live a long...long...long and a veryyy long life with full of happiness and joy!!! Hope you touch the heights and continue to rule over all of our heart! I wish your birthday fills with rainbow of smiles and laughter. I wish that you achieve everything in your life that you deserve and hope all your wishes come true! On this special occasion I wanna wish you all the best for your future!
You are very special! And *I LOVE YOU*!!!
Param you are everything to me...You means a lot for me! Your acting as Randhir is flawless. I drools over you every time because you are sooo gentle, caring, loving, humble, sweet, charming, pleasing, jolly...in short you are *PERFECT*! You are my heart throb and I will love you forever...I don't know what to say about you cos there is sooo much to say about you...
Your smile is *KILLER* whenever u smile the whole world stops and stare for a while...You are empathetically pleasing!!!
You are a Perfect guy for any girl. Aahhh...what else do I say about you...I am SPEECHLESS...You are beyond my description...Words are very few to describe you! You are my ROCKSTAR! Your SMILE is enough to Kill "ME".I adore you a lot! I would just like to wish you ALL THE BEST for your future...Have a great,successful and rocking life ahead! Enjoy yourself and be PROUD on what you are! You will always have a special place in my heart...!!! The biggest dream of my life is to meet you and everyone in the Sadda Haq! You are the *BEST*! I LOVE you my sweetheart from the CORE of my HEART...!!!

"Joy is what I wish for you,
Success is everything you do,
I hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you."

Love you a lot...love you more than anyone else, Your deewaani...
~Mansi Vatwani (New Delhi)~

-Isabella-
~Happy Birthday Param Singh~
May Your Birthday bring Something Special and Exciting for You...

May this Birthday turn out to be as Amazing as You...

Thank You so much for giving us such an awesome character like Randhir Singh Shekhawat...You are an Amazing Actor Onscreen and an Equally Humble Person...

Happy Birthday to the most Talented, Charming, Unique and Fun Loving Actor of Telly wood...

Have a Rocking Birthday...

~ 🤗 Soniya~

Heloohybye

Make a wish, and follow it wherever it leads you.
Wishing you that this year is filled with friends and fun.
Wishing that you have lots and lots of birthday fun.
On your big day you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.
On your special day I wish you to pick some flowers, have some tea, and spend your time leisurely. 
With a friend like you, I could party every night as if it were your birthday!
Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings.
I wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.
Happy birthday param we love your acting your innocent smile ..your eyes which speak volumn its not possible to express the treat we get seeing on tv ..stay blessed happy birthday and have a great day ahead .

DreamyReader

Today is a very special day coz today is our ROCKSTAR Param Singh's birthday.
When we look into his eyes, we tend to lose our thought!! ☺️      
His smile is so adorable & addictive. ☺️      
He is irresistibly hot. ☺️      
He has a charming personality. ☺️      
He is the Rank No.1 ☺️      
We love you Param Singh!! ☺️     
We love his dedication towards work. 
We love his jovial & joyful nature. 
We love his versatile acting. 
We love his various expression. 
We love his expressive eyes. 
We love his amazing style. We love his angry look.

So yeah. Here's wishing you the happiest birthday ever.
May God grant you all the joys and success you deserve. And trust me, you deserve a LOT!

You are the best!! ❤️
I love you! :*

DamselinDistres

Randhir Singh Shekhawat! 
The boy who has my day , my night.

Such an intense character! 
He has so many layers to him.
Half brain people might just not get him.

Still most of us can connect to him! 
Y so?

The answer lies in depth of the performance!

It's not just about the looks.
It's about passion.

It's not just about the fan following.
It's about the humbleness.

The way you portray's emotions.
Inshallah ,

Param , the manner in which you entertain us , I cannot thank you in any less words.

Thank you so much for doing sadda haq.
Thank you so much for just being there.

WISH YOU THE MOST MIRTHFUL BIRTHDAY TILL NOW! <3

There cannot be a Randhir like you!
There cannot BE a Randhir Without you!

--- your biggest fan, 
       PREETI <33:** 

-Infinity-

OMG! This is such a big day for all param fans! Wohho. 👏

Happy Happy Birthday Param. You are the most special and lovable person I've ever seen. 
I thank god to send such down to earth boy in this world. 
I thank your parents and sister. 
You've always been such spontaneous and enthusiastic worker. 
We people love you sooo much. 😳❤️ 
I'm blessed to have met u on sadda haq. 
And you can never imagine, how much more love can i express for you... you;re sumthing beyond that.
You're a fresh breathe , a fresh air, and a cool dude. 
The expressions, the dialog delivery, the looks you give just make us fall for you. 
You're beyond perfection for the character Randhir, you just do it as you're the real Randhir.
I just want to wish you with more love, blessings, money, cake, haha and whats not more. 
I know that you don't like reading poems, But I know that you love watching movies. I'd suggest you some - Highway( as you've talked about it lot in IV } , Udaan. 
May god bless you with all such amazing opportunities landing up to you... I just wish you with  lots of love and dheer sara pyaaar! ❤️
Wish to see you doing gooodd. 
LOVE YOU PARAM and once again A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 
ps - dont forget to give me those cakes. 

Your fav tender coconut ice cream.

I'll surely select gifts for you and send. youu//! 
HAPPY Birthday Param once again! 🥳🥳

.-serendipity-.

Dear Param,

I hope that you have a very memorable birthday and that God blesses you with all of the happiness in the world. Have loads of fun with your friends and family!

Lots of love,

Kiret (@serendipity_009)

Param_Love
❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARAM SINGH❤️

❤️❤️The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love.
  Every time I look I fall in love again.
  I've looked so many times,
  and have gathered so much love.
  I have so much to carry with me
  I don't know what to do
  Happy Birthday with all my heart❤️❤️

❤️❤️  I wish you luck, happiness and riches
  today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday,
  may your memories be warm ones.
  As you celebrate today,may your heart
  be filled with happiness and joy.
  As you look ahead to tomorrow,
  may your deepest hopes and
  dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful
  things that make you so special,
  not just on your special day,
  but on every day of the year!
  I wish that for every extra candle on your cake,
  you receive an extra reason to smile.
  Happy Birthday to you!❤️❤️
❤️❤️  Wishing you happiness
  To welcome each morning,
  Wishing you laughter
  To make your heart sing.
  Wishing you friendship
  Sharing and caring,
  And all of the joy
  The birthday can bring!

There couldn't be a better day
  To take a chance to say,
  That you are wished a joy and luck-
  Be happy everyday!❤️❤️ 
❤️❤️  Let happiness reach your eyes,
  enthusiasm reach your smile,
  and resilience reach the temples
  of your face every time you look at someone.
  May you pass on your love and
  joy to everyone around you.
  Wishing you the best birthday ever.❤️❤️
❤️❤️  Your sweet nature and generous heart
  are part of what makes you a very special
  person to me and so many others.
  I want to wish you a fantastic birthday
  and a year of pure happiness❤️❤️

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY "
     ❤️PARAM SINGH❤️

Param you're an awesome,amazing, fantastic, 
fabulous, lovely Actor...👏👏
Lovely you're nailing the emotional scenes👏👏
Most importantly you are a good human being
I really feel so much proud to be your fan...
Be as you are don't try to change yourself...
Love you a lot Param☺️☺️
Bushra❤️

rajpreeto
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day Param. May God bless you with Immense Success and Joy. Love you so much as Randhir Singh Shekawat and keep Rocking
Have loads of fun 

SanDhirholic.
Happiest Birthday to my rockstar Param Singh! Ever since, you came on TV, my life has become brighter. You are the most amazing person in recent times. You're my inspiration in life! I cry with you.. I smile with you.. I laugh with you.. I blush with you.. <3 You have redefined perfection in my dictionary! You're an awesome and realistic actor! Be it onscreen or offscreen, you never fail to amaze me. Such a humble and down to earth personality you are! You are so unique and that's why it's rare to find a person like you! <3 September 8 must be honoured that you are born on this date. On this birthday of yours, I wish you the best in your life! May there only be happiness and never a sorrow because that's the least you deserve for a totally amazing person you are! I'll always love you for who you are inside out! <33 Love you So much Param! <3 ❤️

Love,
Preethz.

debasree04
Happy Birthday Param 🥳
You are fabulous as Randhir 😃 God bless you 😃

27dresses

Hey Param

I'm a huge fan of yours...i'm addicted to you

So here's wishes for this one and many more to come
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARAM😉
Wishing you a successful year ahead
May you get what you want!
Stay happy and keep us happy too by keeping up the good work👏

With lots of love
Arshiya Dadhwal
20, medical student
Himachal pradesh

diyataarey
Happy Birthday Param !
God , it has not been long since i've started liking you , yet it feels amazing !
More than Randhir's character i am really liking you as a person !
I mean i have seen your IV's and you just seem so insane yet so cute <3
You have worked hard and made your place ! I feel so proud of you !
I hope all your dreams come true and you stay blessed !
Cheers !
Happy Birthday , once again ! 
Lots of love , 
Diya .

--YaZ--
Hey Param :)
I am like a HUGE fan of yours, like a bloody huge ! *_* :* I hope this message reaches you and you reply to it ! *drools badly* :p
I love your show like anything,my day is incomplete without it, you're great actor and so are your fellow actors. Congrats on that ! :)
Waiting to see, SanDhir romance once in the show as you two share great chemistry ! ^_^
Hope that yours and Harshita's friendship stays forever, well being a fan, I want ParSh obviously :p
Hope you achieve all those targets you've set for yourself ! :D
Anyways, enough of my blabbering.
HBD once again, love ! :*

#MuchLove
Yashi :)

chowanisha
Happy birthday to you...
may god blesses you wid  all the happiness 
u r a gem among actors as well as human being...
keep smiling and entertaining us 
we all love you...

BornAries

Happy Birthday Param and Many many happy returns of the day...

On this very special day I wish u all the very best;all the joy u can ever have , and may u be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and days to come :)

Thanks for giving us a flawless Randhir Singh Shekhawat ... 

I adore you <3 

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come                                              true!

Take care always and keep on rocking ... <3 

param-admirer

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends;
here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that
never ends.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and
smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of
the day.
May the best of your past be the worst of your
future.
Happy Birthday to someone who is forever
young.
May your special day be filled with memories
and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
Have a wonderful day and fabulous
year.happy bday to d sweetest cutest hottest
person on d earth. u r playing randhir perfectly no one can play randhir better than you
love u & will always love u - kirti

a2zahid

hi Param, 

Wish u a very happy birthday !!! May god give a happy joyful n successful life. param u might not know us but it feel like we know u alot. A guy who we live in are heart,who we think about 24/7 lol n who we watch everyday as randhir we feel soo connected to u. its nice to know a very down to earth guy n be proud to be a fan of ur param. we all love u the way u r soo dont change n keep working hard u doing a great job we r behind u 100 % . 

tc have great bday xx 

love Ambreen xxx

AnjaliAnand

Happy Birthday Param !!
You are my most favourite actor and I love You so much
I'm really proud that I'm Your fan, you are such an amazing n wonderful person and also a great actor. I love You so much as Randhir Singh Shekhawat 
wish you all the success in your life and may god bless you n your family
once again Happy Birthday to you dear
                     with lots of love
                  Anjali Anand

Reminiscence

Wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Param Singh Bhatia, my(and many other's) my favourite Indian Telly Actor.

Thank you for being a treat to watch on screen. I absolutely adore you and your character, Randhir.
I'm sure no other actor could have portrayed Randhir with as much perfection as you do. There were times when I had lost interest in the track so I used to watch Sadda Haq only for you. :3
I love you. I absolutely LOVE you. But I love Randhir more. ;)
Wish you love and luck,
Rini. ❤️

RisingPhoenix
undefined

Wish you a many happy returns of the day. 👏
You are fabulous as Randhir.
Keep entertaining your fans 😃
All the best for your future. 👍🏼 
Enjoy your day 😃

chowanisha

--YaZ--

debasree04

-.serendipity.-

DamselinDistres

MansiVatwani

-Isabella-

Janki

-Naz.Karam-

10 Reasons To Love Param

He is a complete sweetheart. 

He loves to interact with his fans whenever possible.

He shines the world with his smile.

He's loyal to his work

He has an amazing sense of humour. 

He was born photogenic.

He is extremely talented.

He has intense and sparkling eyes.

He's an amazing dancer

And simply because he's 

Param Singh Bhatia

Lianaa thumbnail

Param Singh Bhatia with Harshita Gaur
ParSh- "Param" Singh Bhatia and "Harshita" Gaur are collectively known as *ParSh*. They are currently working together as Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Aggarwal in Sadda Haq on Channel V. But,they were friends earlier only...Both of their chemistry is wonderful. They are "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" and their friendship is adorable. They share everything with each other.They are always there for each other! No one can separate them apart...They completely understand each other. Both of them are very sweet and talented person. Everyone loves and praises their work. Both of them are equally amazing. They are the current Heart Throbs of Indian television. May their friendship always remain like this. They are made for each other.!<3
CREDITS:
Banner: -.serendipity.-
Tags: -Naz.Karam-
Write-Up Post1:-Naz.Karam-
About Param Banner/Write-Up: -.serendipity.-
Param and his angels Banner/Write-Up:-Naz.Karam-MansiVatwani
Param and Harshita Banner/Write-Up: -Naz.Karam-MansiVatwani
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!

Many Many Happy returns of the day my love Param Singh nd Keep smilingYou are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is no one like you...there will be no one like you...you are one in the millions...Love you so much Param ❤️ Happy birthday to you...stay happy n blessed always...