Rithvik Dhanjani talk about His Journey D2D

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
urlremoved @TheTellyTimes    15m

"I made myself take the maximum amount of risks in each dare!"-Rithvik Dhanjani http://www.urlremoved/i-maximum-amount-risks-dare-rithvik-dhanjani/ ... @rithvik_RD

With just an hour to go for Life Ok's Dare2Dance to air, we speak with our #DaringDancer Rithvik Dhanjani, about his experiences on shooting in South Africa, his most challenging performances and lots more!

How excited are you for the very first episode of Dare2Dance to air, which is just a few hours away?

Ohh really really excited!! I am immensely proud to be part of this show, which has actually been a very very daring one for us all! Hoping the show does well for all of us, who have really been daring throughout, by taking up all the possible challenging challenges!

How has your overall experience on Dare2Dance been, and your stay in South Africa too?

A fabulous and mind blowing experience is what I will say!! The way everything was conducted, the various dares, mind boggling challenges, and everything basically was just fantastic!! Our stay in South Africa too, was a really good one. I think the one thing that totally got me was the Aquarium which was 70 ft below the ground. Just amazing is all I can say! The locations we shot at too, were so exotic and lovely, that shooting just became even better each day. Overall an experience of a life-time!

Tell us about your new friends you made on the show?Also who do you feel was your biggest competitor on the show?

I made a lot of friends on the show, and we all had a great time together!! Some of whom I knew earlier and some who I got to know well while shooting for the show. Prince, Amar, Sanam and everybody else. We all bonded pretty well. Coming to my biggest competitor on the show, well everybody was one, as they are all good dancers. The dance depended more on how tough the dance was or how stable the whether was, even though your dance was good! It was all about the risk you took!

Which do you feel was your most challenging performance on the show?

Every week and every episode had a unique and different challenge, which was very challenging! Though the ones I love the most were the underwater act and the dancing below the truck act!

Which avataar should the fans expect to see Rithvik in, through this show?

Aaah well. a totally different avataar of me in Dare2Dance for sure!! Since everybody out there were professionally trained dancer and I wasn't, I made myself take the maximum amount of risks in each dare! The props I used, the stunts I performed all had major elements of a big risk, which I just took up! I was pretty surprised at myself actually, as I could have definitely hurt myself badly while performing some of them, but somehow it all went fine! This show will definitely bring out my fearless & daring side!

How was your experience shooting with Akshay Kumar,who played the host of Dare2Dance?

Akshay Sir is so so cool! He is just full of masti, which was never shown while shooting of course, but once the camera was of, all of that would start!! His total wicked sunny side would come out! We had some great fun with him while shooting, and the way he conducted the show was just brilliant!

Finally, how does it feel to back? And what next for you now?

It feels great to be back! The whole month without Asha was really bad!! Missed her so much! So now I've just been on her set for the past few days to spend time with her! It just feels lovely to be back home.

Don't forget to catch our #DaringDancer Rithvik Dhanjani on Dare2Dance on Life Ok at 8:30 PM tonight!!

We are very excited to watch him, and I am sure you guys are too!

Rhea Parekh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice interview, all the best to all of us who are gonna watch this show with our hearts in our mouths!!

Can totally understand why Rithvik's mother was petrified of watching him just in the promo!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing.
This is one show where I am scared to watch the performances.
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article ðŸ˜ƒ
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks fornthe interview.
Rithvik is daring us to watch. Omg everytime they showna glimpse of him performing my heart stops.  Totally understand him mother.

Rithvik is all about the adventure of d2d. Cant wait to see him rock!