RM TS - A WALK TO REMEMBER. (Last part Pg 8)

shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys. 
I am here with a Two shot. I would like to dedicate this to my two new friends - Suru di and azra di. Also i would like to dedicate this to sparrow di...simply coz i love her β€οΈ and last but not the least..kanchi di...coz i miss her so much ! Anyways..here you go with part 1..will update part 2 soon. And ALWAYS ON MY MIND will be updated soon 2 ...i havent  written the next part of it yet. I m just so lazy ! πŸ˜† This part is quite small according to me..so its gonna be evn more smaller for u guys..haha...so please bear with me. Next time longer part. Promise! And u know i kept my last promise 2 so...πŸ˜†

Flashback

"She was sitting on her usual seat reading her usual book. She was completely engrossed in the book A WALK TO REMEMBER'. She had read that book for a hundred times now, but she never got over that story. She was lost in the story when someone patted her shoulder gaining her attention. She turned back to see if it was the person whom she expected. And it was him as expected.  She faked angriness and got back into the book.  " Arey! What's this Madhu? You didn't even say a HI?"  Rk asked running to the front and sat besides Madhu. "Do I know you?" She asked with her eyes still glued on the book. "Oh God Madhu! Stop being over dramatic yaar ! I am just half an hour late." He said casually. "What do you mean by just half an hour?" She said raising her eyebrows in disbelief. Rk sheepishly smiled while scratching his head and said, "Who...Actually I was watching a football match with Bhai. And then I forgot that we had to meet." He said with a stupid smile. Madhu glared at him angrily, "Ok! Then you better forget about me too!" She said angrily and started walking towards the gate of the garden. Rk came running behind Madhu and stopped in front of her blocking her way. "Arey..I am sorry na Madhu. Please forgive me...Please?" He said catching his ears making a puppy dog face.  But this time Madhu was in no mood to listen to his excuses.  "No Rk...I don't want to listen to anything.  Anytime we have to meet or go somewhere you always make up an excuse of your brother. How many times am I gonna listen to this huh? You better go out with your Bhai now!" She said and walked out. "Madhu yaar...I am sorry na." Rk said running behind her but she didn't wait for him, instead sat in her car and went away.

Rk had always been like this. He loved his brother more than anyone else. Nad it was right for him to love his brother so much, coz his brother was his only family. He had lost his parents in an accident when he was just seven. And from that day onwards, his brother was his only family. Madhu had absolutely no problem with Rk loving his brother so much. But sometimes she found Dev very strange. He was very possessive about Rk. Everytime Madhu wished to spend some time with Rk, Dev used to make some or the other excuse to keep Rk occupied. But she always shoed that thought away thinking that she was over thinking. But today, she had already had too much.  She walked into her home angrily. Her dad Shamsher Malik was watching TV with her mom seated beside him. She didn't pay any heed and continues walking when her dad called her from behind, "Madhu beta..see what they are showing on the Tv. Come her darling."

What must they probably be showing? Have they finally found out that aliens do exist?" She mentally thought and walked upto her father. She sat on the hand rest and started watching the TV though she was least interested in it. "What are they showing dad?" She asked with a tone which clearly indicated that she wasn't interested. "They are talking about that criminal beta, Who has already killed 5 people. "And how do you know that it's the same person who killed all those 5 people? Did it come in your dream?" she said getting up. "Arey Madhu...he leaves this sign behind...a drawing of a joker..he draws it anywhere near the body. On the floor..or sometimes even on the wall." Her mother said while cutting vegetables. "Mumma, then why are you all behind him? Let him continue his drawing na..maybe he wants to be a artist. And you better pay attention while cutting vegetables or you might end up cutting your hand." She said eyeing her mother who was sitting on the sofa cutting vegetables with her eyes glued on the TV screen. "Madhu." Her mother said sternly. yeah Yeah mumma. I know what you are going to say. That the murderer's really very dangerous...be careful while going to college. Blah Blah Blah. But mumma what's going to happen to me? Moreover he is just a bloody artist who kills people for timepass. What will he do to me?" She said chuckling and ran up the stairs while Padmini and Shamsher just looked at her going away.

She sat on the bed and checked her phone. 7 MISSED CALLS FROM RISHABH, it showed. Her heart melted..but she wasn't going to forgive him so easily. She didn't call him back. She wanted to trouble him a little more today.. After all he made HER wait. She changed into her night suit and sat on her bed reading her book.

Madhu stuffed the bread in her mouth and took her bag, "Mumma, Papa...I am leaving. Bye." She shouted and hurried towards the door. "Take care princess. And did you carry your pepperspray? You know na that murder.." "Ohoo Mumma, don't start this early in the morning. Nothing gonna happen to me. Bye." She gave a flying kiss to her mom and left for her college in a hurry. She reached her college within 45 minutes. Only 5 minutes were left for her lecture to begin. She walked hurriedly towards her class when someone pulled her aside. "What the heck!" She said due to the sudden jerk and looked up to find that it was none other than Rk who pulled her. He held her hands tightly and pulled her closer. His lips were curved into a naughty smile. "What are you doing Rk? Let me go..' She started wriggling her fist trying to get out of his hold. "Leave me Rk. My lecture is just about to begin." She whispered. He stared at her for some time and she stared back into his chocolate brown eyes confused. He slowly came near her lips and whispered in the huskiest tone ever, "5...4...3..2...1...0"  he then looked at her with a smirk and said, " The lecture has begun. And as you know that Mr. Joshi will kick you out if you enter his class now. He would prefer you remaining absent but he would kill you if you reach his class even a second late.. So the choice is yours." He ended with a smirk. She gaped at him not believing her ears. "What? How can you do that Rk? You!" she started hitting him on his arms. He instantly caught her hands and said, "I am sorry for yesterday cupcake. I promise I will make it to you today." He said with a smile. "How?" She asked not looking at him. "Lets go out. Some place of your choice." He said sweetly. "You mean to say BUNK?" She asked shocked. "Yeah..you can say that too." He said chuckling. She laughed along and nodded her head. "But only for today. Ok?" She asked with a cute smile. He pulled her cheeks laughing and dragged her to his bike. They reached a caf and he pulled out a seat for her. They both were talking about random things while getting lost in each other's eyes in between. Suddenly Rk turned completely quiet. MAdhu waved her hand in front of Rk's face bringing him out of his thoughts. "Where are you lost dumbo? I know I am very beautiful but stop making me feel so conscious." She giggled making him smile. "Madhu...I wanted to tell you something.." He said and she suddenly paid complete attention to his words noticing his serious tone. She nodded her head in a yes signaling him to continue. "Madhu...actually, its been 8 month now since we are together. So..I was just thinking to make it official...will you be mine forever? He asked with a nervous smile and took out a beautiful ring from his pocket. She was completely shocked. She never thought that he would propose her like this! To say that she was happy would be an understatement then. She was on cloud nine. He took her hand in his and inserted the ring in her finger and they had a brief eyelock. Dance?" he asked putting his hand forward. "Yeah. But only if you promise not to stamp on my foot as usual." She said chuckling and they both shared a hearty laugh.

They reached Rk's home happily hand in hand. Rk took her inside and dragged her to his brother's room. "Rk you go na. Let me go home. You tell him about this alone, please." She said while Rk ignored it all and continued dragging her towards Dev's room. Rk entered Dev's room without knocking and Madhu just looked from behind Rk's back. Dev seemed to be writing something on a paper. She used to get a strange feeling everytime she looked at Dev. He always maintained a straight, stern face around everyone except Rk. The moment they entered the room Dev turned behind. He quickly hid the paper on which he was writing. "Strange." Madhu thought. "What must he be hiding behind?" She looked at him suspiciously and he stared back into her eyes frightening her. "Hey rishu...so you have brought Madhubala here, AGAIN?" he said looking at her which made her gulp and she immediately looked away. "Yeah Bhai. Actually I wanted to tell you something, Or rather show you something." He said smiling and raised Madhu;s hand up showing dev the ring he gave her while Madhu blushed. But amongst all this Dev was looking furiously towards Madhu which went unnoticed by both Rk as well as Madhu. Dev's anger knew no bounds and his hands turned into fists. His anger knew no bounds. "Arent you happy bhai?" Rk asked looking at Dev. "Of course I am Rishu." He said forcing a smile. "I knew it bhai. But Madhu...i don't know why she is so afraid of you?"  Rk said shaking his head at Madhu and Maduh immediately put her head down with embarrassment. Is it so Madhu?" dev said looking evilly at her and Madhu turned cold. She shook her head in a no and Dev took a step towards her smiling evilly. "I..i need to go Rk..mumma must be waiting for me. She said and immediately left from there. She was just near the main exit when Rk called her from behind and she turned around breathing heavily. "what happened Madhu? Why did u just leave like that?" he asked caressing her cheek which relaxed her to some extent. "Mumma will e waiting for me Rk." She said lovingly. Fine then. I will drop you." He said and made her sit on the bike.

Ps. Hope you all like it guys. Please do like and comment. πŸ˜³ Please ignore the mistakes...didnt recheck it yet.

For pms buddy me :)

Edited by shriyakadge - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res😊
Yippe I am first !!! Let me dance Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chinka 
And coming to the TS
This was awesome and worth the wait , you made us wait so long!!!
This was awesome loved rishabla in it !! This dev looks like a psycho lets hope he dsnt do something wrong loved rks proposal !!!
And thanx for dedication πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
unres!!
first thanks for dedication dear!!! I was eagerly waiting for this story!!! I must say it is worth for it!!! amazing start!! loved rishbala's lovely relationship nd RKs proposal... only prblm is dev here why he is so weird is he only psycho serial killer???
I m loving this thrilling story dear!!! plss update next part soon!!! πŸ€—

lastly me second to cmmnt!!! yayy!!!!Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Dev is the murderer! Why he's doing all this? He hates Madhu too!! For no reason. Plz continue..interesting start.
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's an interesting Story, Shriya! Hmm... So that murderer is Dev? Maybe I am right... Lolzzz. Rishbala were too cute!
Update soon!

Happy Birthday dear!
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story Shriya! i guess Dev is a murderer, but why does he do that, Is he a psycho?
waiting for the next update! thanks for pm me!
Edited by PRATHA1 - 9 years ago
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story Shriya. I liked it. I think the murderer is Dev. Am I right? πŸ˜† By the way nice banner. And seeing the banner that it's Dev from ETH. Well it's strengthen my prediction. πŸ˜† 
Happy Birthday Shriya!
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part. Have a very creepy feeling about Dev.
Update part 2 soon. Thanx for the pm.
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
new concept bday girl...luv this...
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice start.
what is dev upto?