Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the Written Update Sheena

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Another segment of Rithvik was there where he was talking about Dare2Dance 

REp : Dare and dance perfect combination is now standing with me here .Plss tell the audience why I said like that

RD : Why u said like that is coz the things we have done there ..it has such a good combination of dare and dance that after seeing it u all will nt get did he danced good or did the other did the stunts well or whose dance and dare was good 

Rep : what was more fun for rithvik to do dance or dare 

RD : to be honest not only rithvik but all the other co contestants had fun doing dare as the show is all about dare .We have danced a lot on every stage for performance ,award functions or in any show so we have been dancing on all platforms but doing dare was more fun for all .
I enjoyed doing the dare and I tried my level best .I each dare how much maximum I can do ,the madness have done everything 

Rep : Only in reality show is your daring shown or in real life too u are as much daring 

RD : I think in real life I am equally daring but I dont get the chance na taking the camera and showing everybody how daring I am ðŸ˜† 
I got this opportunity to show everyone to what limit we can go 
It was an opportunity for all for me more to show all that I am not limited to this only beyond this rithvik can do a lot more too

Rep : the most daring thing you have done 

RD : The most daring thing I have done in life and I dont thing anyone can do or can try 
Asha Negi ko pataya (I cajoled Asha negi) .kisi mein dum hai toh karke dikhao (Anyone so brave just try to do it ) aapko naako tale chaane chabwayengi lohe ke chaane .naako mein cancer ho jayenga aapko ðŸ˜† (she will give hard time ðŸ˜†)
Use mein pata liya (I cajoled her ðŸ˜ƒ)
This is the biggest dare of my life and till now I am successful in this dare  

Rep : If asha hears this then u have to do another daring work of convincing  her ðŸ˜† 

RD : what do u think why I am saying all this coz I want her to hear this and see that to handle her is a daring thing 

Rep : Like to say anything to audience 

RD : To all my fans and audience all I have to say this Do you guys Dare to dance beacuse we do we dare to dance if we dare to dance Do you dare to watch .Save your hearts coz it gonna be difficult to even see it .keep watching dare to dance 

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update. ðŸ˜ƒ