Rangrasiya: 5th September - Written Update (Caught Between Love)

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Rang Rasiya 5th September Written Update

Part 1

Rohit says that there is no time for proper wedding cards, so lets record a video message for inviting everyone to our destination wedding here in Ranawat Mansion. Myrah is not into all this. Rohit starts recording and says this is me and Myrah and we are here to show you the venue of our wedding. Myrah is in her own world. Rohit insists Myrah to record a message in her voice. Myrah starts speaking of the mansion but she is less interested. Rohit asks if she is happy. Where is the Myrah who kept chirping around. Myrah says yeah. I am very happy. She dons off her old look and starts acting like an excited bride. She records the various places of the house, the living area and the kitchen. Back in the living area, she shows the pickle. Koel comes and says that Myrah rushes to toilet everytime she eats this. Myrah smacks Koel lovingly and says this is Koel, the chatterbox who never stops talking. Myrah says lets go to the staircase that goes up. Koel says which also comes down. Everyone chuckles. On the staircase, Myrah trips and Rudra catches her.

Rohit asks Rudra to invite people to our wedding in the recording. Rudra says "Padhariye". Rohit asks if he is always like. Myrah says leave it. Rohit asks Rudra to record them together. Myrah is feeling odd. Rohit asks if she's happy. Myrah says she is. Very.

Myrah and Rohit are about to leave for shopping when Rudra stops her. He says she can't go out without protection. Rohit says do we have to take permission. Rudra says yes. Rohit asks if they can go. Rudra says no. Rohit gets offended. He says I was joking. Rudra says I wasn't. Its not safe for Myrah to go out at night. She was kidnapped 4 days back. Rohit says not to forget from your house under your nose. Myrah says it wasnt his fault. It was mine. Rohit says doesn't matter. I care. Rudra says if you did, you'd have come immediately hearing of her abduction. Myrah says its fine. We'll go tomorrow. Rohit says no. We will go today. He takes Myrah's hands and leaves. Rudra stops her hand.

Part 2

Rudra calls Myrah and says the decision is yours. If you feel safe with Rohit, I'll back off. Rohit insists Rudra to leave his hands. Rudra asks what will you do? Myrah separates them and says enough. We'll go shopping tomorrow. I can't shop for my wedding in this mood. Rohit says I don't like you Rudra. Rudra says I don't care. Myrah says stop it. Rohit goes. Myrah says you shouldn't have said all this to Rohit and that too so rudely. Rudra says for you. Myrah stares, Rudra says for your safety. Rohit yells Myrah to come inside. Myrah leaves.

Inside the room, Myrah asks Rohit that there was no need to shout or get upset. You scold people to get your deadlines done, that doesn't mean you're rude. But it means you're doing your job. Similarly, its Rudra's job to protect me. He has been hired by Chachu. And you know how Chachu is. Rudra comes in and asks Myrah if she is alright. Myrah says yeah. Rudra tells them that he summoned the sareewalas here only. Myrah tells Rohit to come down. Alone, Rohit apologizes for speaking rudely. Rudra says its ok. Its not necessary that everyone likes me. Rohit and Rudra burn the hatchet

Part 3

Rohit and Myrah start shopping for saree. Rohit chides that understanding is developing between me and your bodyguard. Dhruv comes down. Rudra asks him to go back and rest. Myrah insists on letting him stay. Myrah tells Dhruv to not speak too much. And you'll have to drink lemonade. Rohit and Dhruv meet each other. Dhruv says I am Dhruv Rudra Ranawat. Koel says that earlier we disliked you, but now you're ok. Since Myrah promised us that she would speak to us daily. Rohit says why did you not like me. Koel says because you were taking our Myrah away. Myrah gives lemonade to Dhruv. After that they start selecting sarees. Rohit selects a red one and says you look like a princess. Dhruv says you always look like a princess. Rohit asks her to take the red one. Dhruv says take the blue. Its Papa's favourite color. Rohit says its me she's getting married to, not him. So who will choose? Dhruv says I am letting Myrah go, atleast take my choice. Rohit asks Myrah to chose whatever she likes, I'll go get the Indian currency. Dhruv starts coughing and Rudra takes him back to the room. He notices Myrah looking at the red saree and leaves. Myrah drops it down and picks up the blue one.

Precap-Maithili is crying seeing a baby in her hands. She asks if this is my baby. This baby will call me Maa. Myrah says yes Jija. Samrat gets emotional. Rudra is nostalgic and happy.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS